[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have any idea why would a guy act really clingy and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_n6mdoegOcu1sen8dho1_500.jpg (30KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6mdoegOcu1sen8dho1_500.jpg
30KB, 500x271px
Does anyone have any idea why would a guy act really clingy and share intimate thoughts with me one day and then ignore me the next day? Is it because hes not interested and doesn't like me?
>>
Maybe he was drunk
>>
>>17109434
Sometimes when I open up to someone and I think about it later I feel stupid.
>>
>>17109437
nothinng indicated that. Also its kind of a pattern in our relations really
>>
>>17109434
maybe he is busy with something or he opened up to you in a moment of weakness. sometimes i will open up to someone because i am feeling shitty, it doesent mean i will do it again.
>>
I'm with somebody who is slightly similar. I think sometimes, he just feels a bit more talkative. I like to try my best to listen to him and support him during these moments, but not push for him to do it all the time.

Perhaps he wanted to talk to you while he could but was busy the day after? Or maybe he felt a bit silly after talking to you about those things and is trying to leave things a while before contacting you.
>>
>>17109446
This. Then regret it. Hope they forget it.
>>
>>17110166
This

or

Hoping to get laid so get extra mushy, then when gone home he fapped one and out the feeling passed.
>>
>Does anyone have any idea why would a guy act really clingy and share intimate thoughts with me one day and then ignore me the next day?
The most likely reason is that he didn't feel social at the moment. People have moods. Sometimes people are social, sometimes they aren't. It is unwise to read too much into too little.
>Is it because hes not interested and doesn't like me?
Ask him.
>>
>>17109434
Elaborate, OP.
Where were you two at the time that you opened up?
How do you know he's ignoring you? He might just be busy
>>
>>17109434
He has a LOT of shit going through his mind. Probably talk to him?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.