[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I shitpost and samefag a lot on this board. It's like a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 106_0681.jpg (170KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
106_0681.jpg
170KB, 1024x768px
I shitpost and samefag a lot on this board. It's like a fucked up hobby. I like to write, especially "in character." I mean, I would feel terrible if anyone thought I was being completely serious. I'm not, even when I'm posting some serious shit. You know? There's always an element of play in it for me.
Is this totally normal/okay or is this bad? I'm relatively new here I guess.
>>
>>17103180

you just described half the people here. its bad in the sense that some people dont want you to do that but thats life so who cares
>>
>>17103180
As in you do that whilst responding to other people's desire for advice, or you do it whilst 'seeking' advice?
>>
Sometimes people say shit they don't mean. But they don't say shit they aren't thinking. My advice is to spend some time learning about the actual people you emulate. Maybe even spend some time around them, if you can do it safely. Then decide if these are really people you want to be associated with, even in jest.

And please: don't do this on /adv/. The people who come to ask questions are hurting, and running so low on answers that they're resorting to 4chan of all places. Hell; most of the people who come to answer questions are also hurting, and running so low on answers that they'd come to 4chan of all places. Save the trolling for places people go when they aren't so vulnerable.
>>
>>17103180
You sound exactly like the high school bullies who make some poor nerd's life hell and then say "Hey, we're just having fun."

Just as a mental exercise, try to imagine that the OP on any thread is a real live person with a serious problem. How will your "fucked up hobby" affect him?
>>
>>17103180
You exhibit signs of sociopathic tendencies and potentially compulsive lying. Either way you're a faggot and fuck you.
>>
I'm pretty sure a lot of the people here saying they are suicidal are actually close to killing themselves.
Think about it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.