[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Situation with a Girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: atleastyoutried.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
atleastyoutried.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
A very long story short there's this qt 3.14 that I've been talking to/hanging out with, she sucked my dick and swallowed was literally best shit ever, hand jobs also on point, rich parents etc.. she's literally perfect apart from being a bit dumb/immature at times. And only had 1 BF of 1.5 years before me. ( Idk if she still has feelings for him, probably ? ).

For some reason I really feel insecure and unsure about her.. We haven't met for like 4-5 days now, only saw her in school briefly today.. and I am thinking about just getting some roses and just ask her when I go to her place if she wants to be my GF, cause I really want to LOCK her down or just be REJECTED, cause I don't want to be FWB with her, literal torture after it's over.

Is it a wise move? Should I wait a bit more and do something or is the best option to just go for Yes/No?

Been chatting with her for like 4-5 months, hanging out for like 2-3 and some sexual stuff in the last month or so. Problem is she was back with her Ex for like a week in this period even though I told her it's a mistake and then she came to me saying I was right.. but still it's fucked up situation and I don't know what to do.
>>
Send her my way, I'll talk to her for you!
>>
>>17101814
Go for it anon. You can be a filthy NEET for the rest of your life.
>>
>>17101818
You can talk to me if I get rejected cause Ill definitely come here to feel better about myself if it happens
>>
>>17101846
Nah man just give me her number. I'll sort her out promise!
>>
>>17101856

this is not reddit
>>
>>17101814
Maybe don't do the roses, and maybe don't straight up ask her to be your gf. Just ask her where she sees you going and explain your feelings.
>>
>>17101814

OP, can you think through what you are doing? You all on your own, got her interested and slept with her and got her to chat w/ you for months...

You are the guy who knows this girl well enough to come up with the best plan of action. Not random people on the internet going off your halfbaked tl;dr story...

surely you can see that?

Is it a good idea to try to obtain what you want? yes ofc. Is it a good idea to ask random internet strangers how to handle a woman you've done a fine job handling thus far? no
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.