[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got work in a little less than an hour and don't know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (80KB, 550x733px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 550x733px
I got work in a little less than an hour and don't know if I should go in.

So, I was at work Saturday (I work retail) and customers were pissing me off because it was super busy and they were all ring fucking dicks like they couldn't wait 5 minutes while I took care of the other customers in front of them, so I started to lose my temper and towards the end of my shift some smart ass customer and his fat wife started talking shit and I was so close to snapping.
I needed a price check on one of their items and I asked this older lady I work with if she could give me a price check since I always help her out and she just said "oh no, you're gonna have to do it yourself" and I just lost it. It was the last straw for me so I just said "Fuck that!" Really loud with like 25 customers standing around and she just said "anon come back" and I just yelled "Fuck off" and walked out.
I'm scheduled to work this morning so I called my manager to see if I was fired and he said no but he has to talk to HR.
And what I'm wondering is if I should even come in or if I should just snot go and avoid that bullshit. I'm a part timer getting paid $8.25 an hour working 22 hours a week. Do I just avoid what could potentially be some serious shit if I go back in? Fuck HR and fuck retail.
What do?
>>
Fuck no.

It's retail and quite easy to land a job in.
>>
>Do I just avoid what could potentially be some serious shit if I go back in?
>serious shit
Like what? At worst they'll just fire you, which is what might happen anyway if you don't go in.
>>
Bump.
My manager said I wasn't fired but he needed to talk to me and HR. Which I assume means it's only a matter of time. And I feel like if I go in ill only be in more shit because HR is never there to help. Anyone been in a similar situation?
>>
>>17100316
>And I feel like if I go in ill only be in more shit because HR is never there to help.
But I mean, unless you're quitting, won't you have to go in eventually? Or are you hoping you can not go in today and hope they won't be there the next day?
>>
>>17100314
Dude, at worst I could get in legal trouble for verbal harassment. Even though she was the one being a fucking bitch.
>>
This has to happen somewhat often in retail, I'm sure they expect it honestly. You'll probably get a scolding but I doubt they'll fire you.
>>
>>17100323
>legal trouble for verbal harassment
lol is this real?

I agree with this guy: >>17100324
>>
>>17100322
That's why I'm asking for your guys input, should I just say quit and not go in completely? I don't need this shit on my life right now. Anyone that has worked retail knows how much bullshit it can be and how shitty customers and co workers can be. In a moment of weakness I snapped and desu it felt really fucking good.
>>
>>17100326
Lmao idk I'm just saying shit. Maybe I should go in; see what they're talking about, and if it's some bullshit THEN I quit.
>>
>>17100328
Which is why you should go and just deal with it, you're probably not going to get fired. Turn off your brain during the scolding which your manager honestly probably doesn't give that much of a fuck about but he has to do it because it's his job, then both of you carry on with your shitty lives.

Everyone has bad days, deal with your minuscule repercussions and get on with life.
>>
>>17100328
Go in. I know you're embarrassed (I've been there), but you can't just walk away from every situation where you do something embarrassing. You need to be able to say "Yes, I fucked up, no, I won't do it again." If you can't do it in this minor situation, you're going to be fucked when it comes time to deal with something bigger later on.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.