[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup, /adv/? I fucked this cute-as-fuck girl this past winter.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 19973-1-1387392059.jpg (13KB, 280x240px) Image search: [Google]
19973-1-1387392059.jpg
13KB, 280x240px
Sup, /adv/?

I fucked this cute-as-fuck girl this past winter.

She was gonna be the second girl in a threesome that has been in the making for fucking three years.

She moved, which put a damper in my plans. She comes back every now and then, but she usually has a boyfriend so she tries to not be alone with me so as to not put herself in a compromising position and cheat.

This past summer, though, I finally got the chance to bang her and BOY it was cash.

She's coming back for a while this summer. Obviously, being the adorable little cum bucket she is, some southern hick faggot managed to form a relationship with her right before she flew in. He gave her the OK to do whatever she wanted but has a "no guys" rule.

Honestly, I don't blame him.

But this bitch is probably gonna lez out with my girlfriend the entire time she's here and I won't be able to do shit.

Normally, I'm fine with this, but that pussy got me enthralled.

How do I go about this? Should I fuck her or back off? Should I just go with the flow?

>TL;DR I wanna fuck this girl, but I feel like I'll hear the bad karma noise from Fallout if I do.

>SHWIWIWOOON
>>
File: 53525325.gif (446KB, 365x278px) Image search: [Google]
53525325.gif
446KB, 365x278px
You're not here for advice, you're here to gloat.

Who gives a shit. Fuck that pussy or don't, doesn't fucking matter.
>>
>>17098588

You sound like a huge faggot.
>>
>>17098603
I'm gloating about getting laid on a Korean Wife Swapping Board?

So, stop being a pussy and fuck her outright?
>>
>>17098604
Why would you say that, baka desu sempai?
>>
What kind of fag uses the word "cash" that way. You sound hella gay.
>>
>>17098608

>I'm gloating about getting laid on a Korean Wife Swapping Board?

Sorta.

Your biggest conundrum right now is whether or not to put your dick in the pussy of another girl after you fuck the girl who is eating aforementioned girl's pussy.

It's not about getting laid, it's about you wanting some attention. You've been trying this for a while and the fruit of your labors will finally be paying off, so you come here to gloat under the guise of needing advice.

Nobody cares if you bang her or not. Boyfriend will be pissed regardless, since there's another dude in the act. Might as well go all the way since the outcome is the same.

But you already knew this. Again, you just wanted attention. Or maybe you didn't even realize it; maybe you're just doing this subconsciously.

Either way, there's your answer.
>>
>>17098619
You insult my use of the word "cash" then continue to use the word "hella" as an adverb modifying the horrible slur you used.

Is this comedy?

I am not laffing.

Nononono.
>>
File: 1351107683168.jpg (11KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1351107683168.jpg
11KB, 256x256px
>>17098632

OP got rekt
>>
>>17098632
I'm really not gloating.

I seriously needed a definitive standpoint 'cause every other person is gonna be like "dude das not coo, mang how u like if somewan cheetoh you" or "do whatever mang dont kerr".
>>
>>17098638
>falling for low quality bait

Nigga, you dumb.
>>
>>17098644
Forgot to add the proverbial "y you kair you hav e girlfren".
>>
>>17098647
>Being this new.

Are you familiar with the definition of insanity?

I'm one of those fags that counter snipes in COD, nigga. WITHOUT A RIFLE.

I go in for the kill.
>>
>>17098655
>2016
>still playing CoD
>>
>>17098675
That shit got cyborgs and shit now.

It's hella cash.
>>
Lmao
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.