[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I asked out a man because I am lonely and now he is taking advantage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: mqdefault.jpg (9KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
9KB, 320x180px
I asked out a man because I am lonely and now he is taking advantage of me and I can't leave. I asked him out out of loneliness. I want someone who I connect emotionally to but have up after years of not finding one and I decided to ask out this guy who thinks I look good but he isn't that emotionally connected to me. I think he's schizophrenic or some craziness in his mind. So when he rambles on I always just put up with it but I don't enjoy talking to him . I even asked him to stop rambling cause he usually makes no sense but he doesn't get it and keeps on. It's actually frustrating and head hurting to listen to him. Anyway he is only with me cause I have a lot more access to money and cause he likes very skinny tall girls and he is with me for sex obviously. I like sex a lot so I never turn him down and we used to make love like 5 times a day for 6 months now I started refusing him idk why but lately I do not want sex and he has been coercing and raping me every day. An example is today when I was napping he tied my hands behind my back and I woke up to him with his fingers in me, of course I told him stop fucking me and kicked him and he just has to hold me down since I'm weaker. It's sad but this relatiinship seems parasitic and he's making it worse cause not only is he unintentionally abusive with his blabbering as if I was his diary all the time but he also uses me for sex. It feels pretty bad and desu I'm desperate for any type of affection so I dint want to leave him.
>>
>>17098183
>I asked out a man because I am lonely and now he is taking advantage of me and I can't leave.
>I can't leave
why?
>>
File: 1449591350294.png (43KB, 312x390px) Image search: [Google]
1449591350294.png
43KB, 312x390px
Leave him and become my int gf
>>
Call the cops or some shit. Don't be a dumb bitch
>>
File: 1460382592792.jpg (14KB, 384x364px) Image search: [Google]
1460382592792.jpg
14KB, 384x364px
>>
This is bait, right? Nobody is actually this stupid, right?
>>
How are you stupid?

Well, staying in an abusive relationship with a crazy person, that's one way you are stupid
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.