[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ There's a sort of friend of mine I have a crush

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: scottpilgrim.jpg (16KB, 340x249px) Image search: [Google]
scottpilgrim.jpg
16KB, 340x249px
Hey /adv/
There's a sort of friend of mine I have a crush on. Last week I asked her if she wanted to go with me to some event in my city that she's probably interested in. She said "I'll see if I can and I'll tell you". We didn't text after that but I met her yesterday and I asked her again, since the event is still going on. She said something like "uhmm idk I have exams" I think. I suggested a specific day when the entry is free. She said "I have college that day" (in the morning). I said what about after college, in the afternoon and she said "I'll see and tell you", again.
Is this the last definite NO? Should I give up by now? Or should I ask her again that same day? Or try something else?
>>
Ask her aggressively, like "do you wanna go out with me or not?", or ask her whether she'd like to choose a different place...but first ask her whether she's into those kind of events.
>>
>>17097039
Thanks for the advice. Well in this case the event is a book fair*. She went to the same one last year and said it was nice. And she does read and is into books, etc.

*(I was afraid to give details here, but to be honest if she comes to 4chan she'll instantly tell I'm talking about her from the original post now)
>>
DUDE, take a clue already
She isn't interested. Just let her go.
IF she was interested, she'd come back to you
>>
Keep asking. Other anons have already gone through the learning process, but this isn't something that can just be taught. No, you need to learn. Women never really say no, but they always say it indirectly.

It's not an easy thing to be told to just give up after a seemingly vague response, but that was the response. It was never a "yes." Between stifling the acute awareness of rejection and actually persevering towards being with someone you could find important, it might be hard to get a clue.

You'll know when to stop when you do.
>>
>>17097156
Wait so you mean this is a no, right? But that I should keep asking anyway?
>>
last self bump
>>
lmao son the very first response should have been enough. she is not interested. peace.
>>
>>17097024

give up mate.
>>
>>17097657
>>17097660
So... just to make sure, there is no chance she is indeed actually busy and would go but can't go, right?
>>
>>17097066
Isn't there a middle ground between not interested and interested? Something like "i could just give this a shot, we could just go and check out the books if it doesn't work as a date"? I mean considering I didn't make it sound 100% like a date and that we get along with each other.
>>
>>17097665
If she really was busy and interested, she would make an effort to get back to you or make future plans. I think you should just let her go.
>>
>>17097024
It's a no. You got friend zoned
>>
>>17098145
Is the friendzone different than average friendship? I mean I have female friends who would have gone with me to this event, even if we went as just the two of us.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.