[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i want to be more like women, /adv/ so with my next gf, how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: JUST.jpg (285KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
285KB, 1632x1224px
i want to be more like women, /adv/

so with my next gf, how can i act attached and devoted, and be convincing enough for them to actually love me back?

and how can i do this so i can safely dump them without feeling anything afterwards?

basically what i want to do is play mind games like an expert, like what most women do.
>>
You sound strange and all mixed up inside. Maybe you literally want to be a woman
>>
>>17095049
no, i still want to date women and be a man, i just want to be as emotionless as most women are
>>
>>17095055
Go to therapist
>>
>>17095042
They don't want you to understand them as a woman undestands. That's just not possible if you aren't considering radical work on you.
They do this because they look for the best man around to fuck them. Sometimes this guy isn't you. They are wired this way.
Chads hacks this system, but they can be pretty screwed up if something go wrong with the wrong person. There's risk, but is up to u decide if it's worth.
>>
>>17095075
i dont really feel like playing mind games actually, anon, i just want to get a gf that doesn't play fucking mind games all the time, is that so hard to ask for?
>>
>>17095079
People play mindgames, not just women.
You just gotta keep looking OP.
Rome wasn't built in a day.
>>
>>17095079
You'd let all of them crazy if you were something more... in their view.
That's what I'm saying, they don't care much for how you can read their feelings, although sometimes it's useful.
Just care about doing great and shit's going to happen.
We live because of woman, but they live to give birth, so I think it's enough for here.
>>
>>17095094
>You'd let all of them crazy if you were something more... in their view.

what do you mean? i dont really understand this sentence.

sorry, as you can see im horrible at understanding people and their intentions.
>>
>>17095118
>sorry, as you can see im horrible at understanding people and their intentions.

No anon, that post didn't make any sense.
>>
>>17095118
I'll put it simple: they don't love you, they love what you can give to them or who they think you are.
If you don't give a shit about what they think, they think that your word has, in some way, more power than theirs.
In order to they feel this way - love? -, you have to show how important you can be to them, but not actually needing them.
>>
>>17095133
okay, good, i thought i was the only one that didnt understand it

i do believe my english comprehension skills are pretty good but i of course doubt myself, english can be pretty retarded
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.