[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I went out with a girl that works somewhere where I like to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (413KB, 826x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
413KB, 826x720px
So I went out with a girl that works somewhere where I like to eat. Anyway, I dropped my spaghetti hard and she wasn't interested in going out with me again. Then I did something really autistic and wrote a song about the date and sent it to her. She never responded.

Unfortunately, I really love eating there and want to keep going back, and even though I think this girl is cute, funny, and interesting, I think it would be unfair to keep going there and make her feel uncomfrortable in her workplace.

My question is then, is it possible to salvage the situation by texting her about it sincerely and asking to be friends or if she'd feel uncomfortable with me going in there still? Or should I not make it into a big deal and still go in there and small talk with her like we used to before all this? Wouldn't that be forcing her into a situation she can't escape from?

Holy crap it sucks that the mere fact that you like someone can make someone uncomfortable.

Right now I don't feel like i just never want to show my face there again.
>>
I'm really thinking about just explaing the situation to her and being upfont and frank instead of just being awkward and never showing my face again. Any advice?
>>
Well you dropped your spaghetti and then dropped the fucking kitchen with the song thing. But who cares, just keep eating there if you enjoy it. There's literally no way to salvage that relationship though, sorry
>>
>>17094446
Thank for telling me the truth. I honestly don't know why I'm taking it this hard. We don't know each other that well, but i really didn't want to fuck it up with this girl I guess. Damn, this sucks.
>>
Well, post the song.

And do you really want to be with someone who doesn't like you?
>>
>>17094498
I'll post it for you because what you said actually made me feel better. Keep in mind that it was supposed to be a joke. I was telling her about how I almost stepped on a rattlesnake when I went hiking after that, so that's why it sorta seems to go off on random shit half way through. Give me a minute.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 640x904px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 640x904px
>>17094498
>>17094559
As promised.
https://youtu.be/37qkX-x3LfI

>mfw I literally sung about chinese cartoons and my autism to a girl I barely knew
>>
File: 1438539496589.jpg (33KB, 622x276px) Image search: [Google]
1438539496589.jpg
33KB, 622x276px
>>17094603
Funny/cringe shit. Yeah she's really uptight to block you over that. No great loss.
>>
>>17094603
Dope
>>
>>17094603
Holy shit, I'm crying.
Keep going there anon, she don't deserve you, or at least that's the best thing you can think.
>>
>>17094603
Remember that in a romantic comedy, this is cute/funny stuff. IRL, this is cringey, rapey stuff.
>>
>>17094385
You should

1. Feel no shame.

Shame is what makes people feel justified in their beliefs about you. If you Either react violently or in shame, spewing hate or acting like a jerk, or hanging your head and showing fear, they will feel completely justified. Remember, bitches can smell fear and use it against you.

2. Go back and eat there and smile at her like you'd smile at a stranger you've seen a few times working for you to take your order or bring you food. Don't engage in small talk if she hasn't talked back. Just order what you want, say thank you, get your food, eat, and sit like you're the motherfucking king of the world and eat.

Then walk out. Pretend like her opinions, feelings, and thoughts don't matter. This is pretty much unversal for how you are supposed to get women in the first place. If you care, you lose. They think its confidence they like in guys, but its really not giving two fucks what a woman thinks.
>>
What chords did you use in the "breakdown" or whatever its called when you stop singing and the song picks up
>>
>>17094603
Was not actually too bad bro. I laughed fro the humor. I mean not everyone does this but it doesn't mean anything negative.

This is the case when there's something wrong with the girl.

Cheer up bro, there will be a girl who will actually appreciate a silly song of yours. I say keep eating there, she turned something silly into something uncomfortable because she doesn't know how to properly react to someone that didn't just send a dick pic.
>>
I expected you guys to be harsher on me. Thanks I guess. I don't feel like a complete moron anymore.
>>
File: 1388521091483.gif (987KB, 229x176px) Image search: [Google]
1388521091483.gif
987KB, 229x176px
>>17094782

>I don't feel like a complete moron anymore.

No, you are, it just shouldn't dictate how you live your life if you aren't hurting or bothering anybody.

Seeing a girl you fucked up a date once isn't the end of the world and it happens all the time. She didn't like you because you're a goofy looking weeaboo. Who cares.

If she has a problem with you coming back there because of that then thats her hang up, not yours.
>>
>>17094801
>bothering anybody.

That's retarded as fuck. If you're alive, you're definitely bothering someone. That chick who's tits you stared a little too long at. The autistic way you handle group settings making others uncomfortable, such as when doing group work in a class at school, etc.

There's always was you can bother people, just by being a breathing living individual.
>>
>>17094967
>There's always was you can bother people
>That chick who's tits you stared a little too long at.

Your english is definetely bothering me! And I'm not doing this to prove your point.
>>
>>17094385
There shouldn't really be any issue with going in there to eat. Just be as polite/friendly as you would be to any other person serving you, but skip the small talk. If you can't stop staring at her or whatever, get your food to go.

>>17094603
Song made me laugh. If you deliberately wrote your lyrics from a self-depreciating sense of humor then I think one of these days you're going to find someone who greatly appreciates who you are. If that was pure robot autism then I'm not sure what to tell you.

I for certain wouldn't be stressing too much about what someone who works at Panda Express thinks about me.
>>
>>17094603
can you type out the chords?
>>
I downloaded the video. Don't worry anon, it's just not all yours now.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.