[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Damn, I'm so frustrated right now. Male. Have awesome

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Damn, I'm so frustrated right now.

Male.
Have awesome girlfriend of 2 years, love her.
Looming summertime makes women on the streets loose some of those winter garments.
Ass-boobs-faces is all I can think about.
Immense guilt.

tl;dr I look at other girls, think about them and feel guilty. What do?
>>
Get a more attractive girlfriend.

Fuck someone else where you don't live so your girlfriend won't find out.

Tell her you need to fuck other people or the relationship won't work. Don't let her fuck other people.

One of those.
>>
>>17090157
Who cares? People find people attractive. Stop being guilty over dystopian 'thought crimes'. There's a difference between thinking a girl is hot and banging her
>>
>>17090389
This. You are your partner are allowed to find other people attractive. You're in a relationship, that doesn't mean you suddenly stop registering beauty or sexiness.

It's only a problem if you are consistently finding other people more attractive than your partner, or if you get the urge to cheat.
>>
>>17090157
Cut off your balls and ingest a steady amount of progesterone and estrogen. Give your testicles to your woman as proof that your relationship is about more than sex.
>>
>>17090433
I always get the urge to cheat, but have been faithful for all seven years we've been together. Not sure what you think is wrong with the urge itself.
>>
either stop looking or learn to be stealthier when you steal looks
>>
>>17090693
Thought you said 2 years?
>>
I told my wife (now ex) about a crush I had on one of my co-workers.

For my birthday she had sex with me while role playing that she was my crush. Even let me scream my crushes name as I came inside her. Pretty fucking hot...

But yeah, you gotta find a confortable way of going about talking to your partner about this. Point the hot women out to her so she can have a look as well. And don't be afraid of asking her if she was perving on that guy who just walked by.

Openess and honesty and communication are key.
>>
>>17091984
So he can scream at her or worse for thinking about other guys while he's a piece of shit hypocrite who thinks about other women?

He needs to get beaten into a hospital. Men like OP do not deserve to live.
>>
>>17090157

I suggest you fuck some of them. Alternative is to enjoy your pseudo-marriage for five years, get married in another five years, cheat on her for three, and get divorced and realize you probably should have fucked those other girls instead of pretending to be married when you're not.
>>
>>17092003
Why so bitter
>>
>>17090157
It's okay to look. I guarantee you that she looks at other guys. All women look, too. As long as you only look then it's normal
>>
>>17091993
Please keep your pseudo emotional ramblings in your head.
We're discussing how the real world works here.
>>
>>17092571
In the real world he's still a hypocrite piece of shit that should get dumped.
>>
>>17092167
> All women look, too

Lies. Stop projecting because you oogle at females and find solace deluding yourself into thinking that women do it too.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.