[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Put weeks of thought into a design for a necklace for my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: vegeta20.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
vegeta20.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>Put weeks of thought into a design for a necklace for my gf
>Think I've came up with something really good, symbolic, aesthetic, etc
>nervous to tell her about it
>decide today to do a rough sketch of it and show it to her not telling her that I made it until afterwards
>she hated it

How do I deal with these feels? I'm really disappointed and sad because I put so much thought and love into designing it in my head and she didn't like it. I thought maybe the sketch was bad (it was rough) but she hated the general design of it. I feel a bit hurt by it even though it's not her fault she didn't like it.
>>
Just tell her how you feel about it. She'll most likely understand how you would be hurt by her not liking it. If not, ask her how she would feel if you didn't like something she worked hard on for you. It isn't her fault but it's understandable to be hurt by it, especially if it had personal significance to you.
>>
I once received a pretty ugly necklace from a ex boyfriend.
It was green amber.
He said he bought it because my fav colour is green and my best friend was Amber.
I wore it every single day until we broke up.

I appreciated the meaning behind the necklace rather than what it was. If your gf doesn't appreciate that then fuck her (heh)

If it is symbolic and meaningful to you both then get it for her. I'm sure she will cherish the thought and effort gone into it.
>>
>>17090100
I don't know man it feels shameful to bring up that I'm hurt over something that wasn't her fault.

>>17090117

I don't want to waste time or money on something she hates.
>>
Did you tell her it was for her? If you did and she totally hated it and was a bitch, that's fucked up.
>>
your design effort was imposing what you thought of her and her likes, insyead of asking her and listening. next time design something together, and don't try to convince yourself alone what someone else will like, you are not psychic and they do not owe you any lies to spare your feelings because you presumed.
>>
>>17090089
It doesn't matter how much thought and love you put into it. If it's shit then it's shit and you need to get good, faggot.
>>
>>17090089

make a new one? show us the design i am curious.

my ex boyfriend once made me a mirror that was engraved. it had the crystal rose from sailor moon (my favorite show) and a lot of other little things i couldnt remember, btu my favorite part was it had this quote 'ever have one of those days?' on it, which i was notorious for. loved it to death, accidentally broke it hte next day.

i remember once my friend got me an old issue of watchmen she found at a thrift store. one friend literally handed me 4 little magnet balls as a present.

i loved them all equally. cuz it was the sentiment that counted. my friend knew i loved watchmen. my other friend knew that i loved playing with little items to distract myself. they just gave methings that showed they knew me and though i threw out the comic like a week later, i really appreciated the thought.
>>
It's alright to be hurt even though it's not her fault. Just tell her.

>>17090153
retard detected
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.