[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>At Macy's >Some guy in business casual attire comes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0363.png (55KB, 441x393px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0363.png
55KB, 441x393px
>At Macy's
>Some guy in business casual attire comes up to me and asks if I've seen the new Superman movie
>Thought it was kind of weird but engage him
>Keep talking some more
>Later on he says I seem like a sharp guy and would like some sort of business partner and that he's a business owner
>Ask him for a card
>He asks for my number
>Says he'd like to get together at a Starbucks and discuss his business opportunities

Is this some kind of scam or is he just gay?
It was odd that someone would come up to me like that.
>>
>give your opinion on a superman movie
>become a business partner

Seems legit
>>
>>17087727
I told him I haven't seen it lel
>>
I agree with you, it sounds very odd. Most likely a scammer or con man. I strongly suspect that his next move will be to describe an "amazing investment opportunity" that will pay off "big" and all you have to do is let him borrow 10k money and he'll "get back at you"
>>
some guy approached me at work (subway) like 4 years ago and did this to me. I ended up feeling obligated to grab lunch with him one time and he just did the whole spiel and basically it was a pyramid scheme
>>
>>17087727
kek
>>
>>17087724
very likely a pyramid scam.
big waste of time. don't go.
>>
>>17087732
>>17087735
>>17087745
Thanks guys. He actually called me a few minutes ago and I just told him I'm busy.
>>
Multi-level marketing scheme. Guarantee it. Run for your life, OP. If you don't, you deserve to get fucked out of your money.
>>
Probably something like Amway - it's the kind of thing where someone starts their own "business" and then are encouraged to recruit others. They basically just sell shit that the parent company pushes and they get like bonuses or whatever the fuck if they get others to sign up.

Happened to me once. Random girl walked up to me and gave me a comment on my laptop bag. I felt kinda flattered and then they started talking to me for a bit while I was on the train. She ended up giving me her number on a sheet of paper and asked to meet up for dinner sometime.

I hadn't had a gf in almost 2 years so I was kinda flattered even though she wasn't completely my type (had a really nice ass though). I decided to go for it, then when the day came and I went into the restaurant she became all like "So, have you ever heard of Amway?"

I instantly knew what was happening but I didn't want to seem terse or rude so just in case I stuck around for about a half hour or so to hear her spiel, smile, and nod my head. Then I thanked her and went on my merry way.
>>
I got offered a job at burger king once while working the register at a taco bell. The pay was an improvement, but I had to decline since it was in a different city and i had no car.

Strange how people do stuff like that.
>>
It's a scam. Same thing happened to me once, I almost fell for it.
>>
>>17088121
Did she at least buy you dinner? That's what OP should be trying to get out of this.
>>
>>17088401

Nope, I bought my own. I mean, it wasn't an expensive place or anything (just a diner and I just got a burger).
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.