[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I ruined my chances with this girl. I recently met her,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 6

File: Allen photograph.jpg (12KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
Allen photograph.jpg
12KB, 720x405px
I think I ruined my chances with this girl.

I recently met her, and everything was going fine until the fourth day. I talked to her as I did on the previous days, but she looked as if she was uninterested, so afterwards I texted her and asked her if I bothered her.

She didn't reply, and I sent her the following message as a result of my possible neurotic behavior.
"You know if I bother you, you should tell me. I

like people making direct statements to me, but I know the world doesn't really care what I think. It's really immature and childish, you know like a 5 year old wanting everything and everyone spelled out for me.

Oh, I'm whining again

I know it's selfish, thinking about what you might be thinking, but just let me know I make you uncomfortable, so I could stop

Looking back at this whole message, I should really stop repeating myself"

She hasn't replied, and I think I really fucked up. I don't blame her either, I have only known thi girl for some days and I strip myself to my insecurities.

If there is any way to fixed it, that would greatly appreciate it, if not trying to make her forget about it, then trying to cope with general awkwardness of seeing her in class.
>>
>>17073367
Ya fucked up
>>
>>17073367
Don't contact her anymore.
If you are lucky, she will initiate something.
>>
It's gone. It's done. Do not text her anymore. You've crossed into "he's weird" category. Do not cross into "he's a fucking creep".
>>
Girls will stop replying, anytime, anywhere. It's an unfortunate fact of life. If you haven't heard from her in a while, send one, and only one, followup message to see if she answers.

Just remember that most likely you did nothing wrong. She would have stopped replying no matter what you wrote.
>>
I'm having a similar problem, only it was going really well with the girl, we kissed, cuddled, and had a great time, then she flaked the day we made plans next and hasn't spoken to me in over a week now :(
>>
As a female, I've dealt with these situations when I was dating.

I cannot pinpoint for when when, why, or how I lost interest in someone in every situation because it just kind of happened (well in some situations I saw too many red flags). It could have been something you said, something you did, or she could have just realized that she doesn't want this.

Don't beat yourself up about it. It's going to be really difficult but do not communicate with her anymore. Do not initiate.
>>
>>17073393

Not op but I was thinking of trying again one more time because I like her so much
>>
>>17073379
She may have cuddled and kissed because she liked the moment. She liked the feeling and it was right at that time. When she left, she may have realized that she only liked the moment and not necessarily the moment with you.

I'm not trying to come across harsh but I've done this to men when I was dating. It's rough. And as much as I wanted to reject the guy, it was easier to just not respond anymore.
>>
>>17073367
>but she looked as if she was uninterested, so afterwards I texted her and asked her if I bothered her.

Stop doing that shit. If she looks uninterested and acts uninterested, she probably is. Leave her alone. Don't ask her if you're bothering her. If you think you are, trust your instinct.

Don't try to 'repair' this. You can't. Move on.
>>
>>17073398
Do not. Seriously just don't. There are so many reasons why she may have stopped talking. Just don't chase something that's gone.
>>
>>17073398
OP, and judging by the advice given to me, I would say don't do it, because at the least your going to get hurt, but more importantly, someone else might.
>>
>>17073413
>>17073398
So it can go a variety of ways if you keep trying for something that's gone.

From the female perspective, I've chosen not to explain why I lost interest to guys because I didn't want to deal with the "please just one more time" and super pressuring guys and the guys who get angry and start insulting me.

If it's gone it's gone. The more you chase her the further she will run.
>>
>>17073401

Jesus Christ what the fuck is wrong with you women? Are you all sociopaths or just retarded? Who would get intimate with someone they didn't like because they 'liked the moment?'

Would I ever cuddle and kiss a fat chick or one I had no interest in because it would be a 'nice moment'? Holy hell that's a new level of stupid, nice job.
>>
>>17073427
I share the emphasize with what you say about women, but here's the key, most people, not just women, are shallow,be it intellectually or emotionally.
>>
>>17073436
I share your same feelings*
>>
>>17073427
Oh, now you're acting like men have never done this to women. Same shit has happened to me. Countless times. After multiple dates and I think we are getting somewhere, I hang out with a guy only to find that they aren't interested in me because they stop texting. Like, really? After dating for 5 days and making out, holding hands and him paying for everything?

Guys do the same shit.
>>
>>17073425

Another reason women are stupid. They ignore the sweet guy and leave him suffering in silence because they're afraid he'll get angry and go off on them for the rejection, but they move on to a guy who WILL do that.
>>
>>17073444
It's not predictable at all. I've let the sweetest guys down (total gentleman type) and I get blown up with "you don't know what you lost you'll never find something like me".

Not everyone can handle rejection. It's not tied to any particular "nice guy" traits.
>>
>>17073442

Oh boo hoo, you can be in a new guys' bed the same night he stopped texting you.

In fact the ONLY reason I ever ghosted a girl was because she was immature as shit and I figured she'd have a new suitor tomorrow, and guess what? She did. After ignoring her she made a bunch of angry statuses and snapchats towards me and the next day, 'can't wait to see him!!' With hearts and shit.
>>
>>17073455

If the guy ends up being a douche about it then you can block him you coward.
>>
>>17073444
>because they're afraid he'll get angry and go off on them for the rejection

Not the person you're responding to, but, yes, this is a very real fear. 'Sweet' guys are just as bad as any other guy, if not worse. If you want this trend to change then accept rejection with grace. No one owes you an apology, a reason, or a second chance.
>>
>>17073459
Only times I've stopped replying to a guy is because they exhibited too many red flags.

Can't take no for an answer if I don't want to sleep with you after dinner? Cant understand why i can't immediately reply to all your texts when I'm at work and send me a constant flood of "HELLO? ARE YOU THERE?" texts? Yeah better believe I'm not communicating anymore.
>>
Thank you, for all the advice :)
>>
>>17073470

I'm not asking for any of that! Why do women think men are so entitled and think we are owed an apology or some shit?

I'm not going to be like, 'hey why won't you talk to me anymore?? What'd I do can we try again pleeeeasse?'

I would just try once more with something like 'sucks not hearing from you anymore, but I get it. Hope all is well with you though'

Just me genuinely wishing her well without trying to make her talk or even expecting her to.

What's so horrible about that?
>>
>>17073462

It's not about being a coward. It's about not wasting time. Most guys won't take a simple 'no.' And most guys won't take a nonverbal 'no' even if they understand it as such. They continuously text you or try to talk with you or beg you for a second chance. After a few iterations of that, you're done wasting your time making the guy feel 'better.' That's not my job.
>>
>>17073484
That's you and that's totally subjective.
In my experience, more times than not I get a flood of angry texts demanding another chance or an explanation about why I think I'm better than them or some other bullshit. I'm not interested anymore, but that's never good enough of a response. I can't and don't want to elaborate.

Maybe you won't whine and beg for another chance but a lot of guys do. The sweet guys, the nice guys, the shy guys, the assholes, they may all do it and there's no way to know how they react to rejection
>>
>>17073484
>Why do women think men are so entitled and think we are owed an apology or some shit?

Because we have been asked for that shit countless times by guys. Sorry if you're not 'one of those guys' but that's most men.

>I'm not going to be like, 'hey why won't you talk to me anymore?? What'd I do can we try again pleeeeasse?'

Are you OP? Because that is exactly what OP is doing.

>Just me genuinely wishing her well without trying to make her talk or even expecting her to. What's so horrible about that?

She has obviously cut contact with you. Regardless of how you try to sugar-coat your text, you are trying to get her to respond. You aren't just 'wishing her well' -- you're trying to get a text back. She's already gone. Anything you do from here on out will annoying or creepy.
>>
>>17073486
Or they say, "that's fine let's just be friends", in an attempt to continue texting you and staying relevant when you want nothing to do with them anymore.
>>
>>17073486

You don't want your time wasted? Then stop wasting our time leading us on. And yes, many of you do actually lead us on, we're not mistaking friendliness for flirting.

Girl kept me waiting all fucking day because she said she was coming over later and she couldn't wait. I cleaned the house, I waited for her to come while she was out doing whatever when I could have made other plans. So i texted her asking if she wanted to reschedule due to her being busy or not, no, she'd be over after her stuff is done.

I spent all day waiting, who's time was wasted there?

Ohh but sending a couple texts to be straightforward would waste sooooo much of your time, wouldn't it?
>>
Don't you just love the battle of the sexes?

This thread turned out better than simply helping by cringe worthy problems.
>>
>>17073486
It also safer. They can create whatever myth about you they want if you just go silent, but if you actually tell them, assuming they get its a real no, you can't predict how they will react. No one owes you time or a reply or free food, even if they've given you time, replies and free food in the past.
>>
>>17073507
Helping my*
>>
>>17073496

Man fuck women I'm done. Just showing that i care is creepy and weird to you.

Really, I do want to wish her well. Even if she doesn't reply it'd be nice closure.
>>
>>17073502
Great, that's one girl.

I had one guy come over for dinner one night. I was cooking and realized I forgot one ingredient. I asked him if he could go run to the store 5 minutes away to grab the ingredient as I have to watch the food I'm cooking. He agreed and even asked me if I needed anything else.

10 minutes into his travel he sends me a text saying he had to get gas and he'll be another 10 min late. 30 minutes later he said he had to pick up his dad from work. With every excuse, it turned from 10 to 30 to another 30 to another 30 minutes. He eventually stopped texting and didn't come back.

We had gone on multiple dates at this point. He never told me a reason and just ceased communication. I just let it go and never talked to him again.

GUYS DO THE SAME SHIT.
>>
>>17073502

Then find better girls to spend your time on. Not my problem you're a bad judge of character. I don't get to choose which guys ask me out (which is why I ask guys out), but you can choose which girls YOU spend time on.

>Ohh but sending a couple texts to be straightforward would waste sooooo much of your time, wouldn't it?

Please. Her actions spoke quite clearly. (This is of course if you're OP. If you're someone else, none of us understand the context of your story.)
>>
>>17073401
You are the reason why men become misogynists. I'm seriously fed up with girls being so flaky. I can't count the amount of times that a girl has shown interest, and then she just stops all contact out of nowhere. I've been stood up on dates, when both agreed on a time and place, and then she just disappears.

Why is it so fucking hard for you to just say something? Like no, I won't join you after all?
>>
>>17073514
Well, one person decided to hop in and go on a "fuck women" rant as if men don't do this same shit and as if he isn't exhibiting all the undesirable behaviours.....
>>
>>17073523
He's not OP
>>
All this justifying really cruel behavior and saying things like 'nobody owes you a reply'.

I never asked for a god damn reply, but it was shitty of you to ignore me.
>>
>>17073529
You seem level-headed OP. This other dude may have trouble finding a date for a while.
>>
>>17073518
>Just showing that i care is creepy and weird to you.

You're continuing to pursue her even though she isn't interested. That's the definition of creepy.
>>
>>17073528

Women do it way more. Admit it. You're the only one in this thread who's done it and you're a woman. And you admitted to doing it to multiple guys..
>>
>>17073521
So you had one bad experience with a guy who was an asshole. And you think that gives you the justification to treat all guys like that, and just lead them on and then cut all contact?

Girls are far, far, far worse in this regard. It sounds like you actually are looking to justify being a bitch.

>i had this guy treat me badly once, therefore all men suck!
>>
>>17073530
Of course. But guys and girls do the same shit to each other and the reasons vary. Pinning a person as to "why men become misogynists" seems like a personal problem. All people are shitty to everyone for reasons unknown.
>>
>>17073534

So having feelings for her is creepy.. Sending ONE more message after several weeks of leaving her alone is weird and disgusting behavior
>>
>>17073539
So you are currently having a bad experience with a girl who's no longer interested and you cannot see how you come across and undesirable?

Guys like you are why girls don't reply back.
>>
>>17073537
There's a few women in this thread replying, just so you know.

Also, I'd have to say men do it more. I don't really expect any of them to own up to it here.
>>
>>17073537
Just because I admit it doesn't mean other girls haven't done it multiple times. I'm just the only one admitting it.
>>
>>17073544
>Sending ONE more message after several weeks of leaving her alone is weird and disgusting behavior

Dude, none of us know the context you're talking within. Start your own thread. You're being confusing and annoying.
>>
>>17073545

I've been ghosted by 5 other girls, excuse me for being a little frustrated by now.

And I've never once gone off on any of them, even one who was calling me babe and talking about her future one day, then clearly opening my messages on Facebook but just ignoring them.
>>
>>17073545
You're exactly doing what makes guys hate girls. I was stood up just last weekend. Again. Radio silence. And you're trying to tell me it's all my fault?

Seriously. Girls pull off this shit all the time. Do I start doing the same out of spite? Hell no. I will not stop replying, and especially if we have planned a time and place to meet, you bet I will be there.

I went to calm down my frustration after being stood up by going to a hooker. She was nice. She was there when agreed. What does that say about you when guys trust a hooker more than an ordinary girl?
>>
>>17073559
Maybe it's you who is doing something wrong?

I'm just saying, yes I have ghosted multiple men but I did so only because they did something that really struck to show me they would not take rejection lightly.
>>
>>17073560
Well, the fact you sent to a hooker says something about you.

I can't speak for your situation. I can't speak for the girl. I can tell you that people regardless of gender don't stand up anyone they really want to see.
>>
>>17073564
Holy shit, you are living in a world of denial. Here you have bunch of men telling you about how they have been ignored and cut off by girls, repeatedly, with no reason. And how do you answer?

>nuh uh it's your fault!
>>
>>17073574
Here you are, guy that has been cut off by many girls and you don't think your actions have anything to do with it!
>>
>>17073572
That I went to a hooker simply says more about girls than me. Newsflash, a lot of men go to hookers. They just don't openly advertise it. Maybe if you were aware of that fact, you would step up your game a bit? Realizing that you actually have to compete with hookers?
>>
>>17073581
Of course it's my fault. Because I shouldn't have been nice to them and then agreed on a time and place to meet for a date and being there.

Tell me what I should have done instead to not get the radio silence treatment?
>>
>>17073587
I don't see hookers as competition. They're women that aren't afraid to make money by any means.
>>
>>17073592
How'd you go about when asking her for a date?
>>
OK, female here to add two cents.

Yes some girls are so infatuated with attention seeking that they never intended on carrying out their words. Yes they will accept you and dump you when something better comes along.

Guys will do the same thing. It's all circumstantial and dependent on the person. Some people in general are shitty. Some people are clingy.

People of both genders can be pieces of shit.
>>
>>17073581

Its probably not us senpai. I have a few female friends who just use guys for cuddling when they're feeling blue, then disappear on them just because even though they are 'great guys'.
>>
>>17073599
>a few days of nice conversation, occasionally flirty
>you free saturday? how bout going for a coffee?
>I'd love to! Can't wait to meet you!

Last message from her:

>see you there tomorrow!

They usually go like that. So tell me what I. doing wrong?
>>
>>17073608
I've known guys who date as many girls as they can with no intention on pursuing a relationship just so they can feel assured that they're still attractive and never run out of options.

Both. Genders. Have. Shitty. People.
>>
>>17073612
Perception or you're picking the wrong girls. You may have perceived the conversation as "great and going well". She may have agreed to it because she doesn't have balls to say she's not interested or she's just legit a bitch.
>>
>>17073615

But those are the guys you ghost guys for. You know they're shitty people but you'll stop texting us for them
>>
>>17073623
No one owes you a response. No one would "ghost" you if they liked you. Not all women are out to get you and use you.
>>
>>17073621

If girls don't have the balls to say they're not interested, does that mean they are dragged on hundreds of dates they don't want to go to every week, because they feel bad saying no?
>>
>>17073623
Exactly what is happening here.

>this one guy was shitty to me
>this guy I'm talking to seems nice
>but what if he's actually shitty too?
>I better just ghost him.
>>
>>17073635
Why can we still not establish that this isn't an accurate generalization of women?
>>
File: 1461009961379.png (278KB, 499x647px) Image search: [Google]
1461009961379.png
278KB, 499x647px
>pursuing women
>ever
Don't waste your time man. These days I just work and watch that bank account tick upwards and think about how I've got all this money to myself. Money is so much better than a woman.
>>
>I'm a nice guy, says me
>women won't date me therefore women are shitty. It absolutely cannot be anything wrong with me.
>am misogynist now
>>
>>17073646

Women will get close to me, open up to me kiss me, touch me, cuddle with me, sleep in my bed, lay by me under the stars while holding my hand before disappearing.

It must be me, an undesirable misogynist wretch.
>>
>>17073646
Yes, that's what most guys on /r9k/ are like. However, this is not /r9k/. This thread has stories about guys who are apparently desirable enough to have had dates and girlfriends. And they are frustrated by how unreliable girls are. How girls will show interest, and even agree on a date, only to disappear.

And a girl who admits to doing it, justifying it by "well yea this one guy was a jerk one time, therefore I'm entitled to behave like a bitch to all men and lie to them and break my promises."
>>
>>17073658
It could be the women you pick. But the women you pick is ultimately something you can control, which is ultimately a trait you own.
>>
"Aziz Ansari texting" will get you a youtube video that's painfully true.
>>
>>17073523
>bad judge of character

Please tell all the guys in this thread wondering. How can we know which girls will be true to their word and which will end up leading us on and disappearing? Because so far I have not found the slightest clue that would tell me if a girl is just wasting my time (90%) or actually interested and leading into a relationship (10%).
>>
>>17073367
>I think I ruined my chances with this girl.
Good thing there are millions of others out there
>I recently met her, and everything was going fine until the fourth day. I talked to her as I did on the previous days, but she looked as if she was uninterested
She ran out of patience being polite
>so afterwards I texted her and asked her if I bothered her.
If you have to ask, you are.
>She didn't reply, and I sent her the following message as a result of my possible neurotic behavior.
>"You know if I bother you, you should tell me. I like people making direct statements to me, but I know the world doesn't really care what I think. It's really immature and childish, you know like a 5 year old wanting everything and everyone spelled out for me.
>Oh, I'm whining again
>I know it's selfish, thinking about what you might be thinking, but just let me know I make you uncomfortable, so I could stop
Oh dear.
>Looking back at this whole message, I should really stop repeating myself"
Tragic.
>She hasn't replied, and I think I really fucked up. I don't blame her either, I have only known thi girl for some days and I strip myself to my insecurities.
Yeah she thinks you are annoying and pathetic, the pity party won't happen.
>If there is any way to fixed it, that would greatly appreciate it, if not trying to make her forget about it, then trying to cope with general awkwardness of seeing her in class.
Leave her alone, avoid her, stop being a faggot, part 2 incoming
>>
>>17073806
Part 2: stop being a faggot
>Consider that if you have to initiate conversations all the time, they don't want to talk
>Don't tell everyone your problems
>Don't demand responses, you don't get to demand responses, they haven't wronged you
>If your story doesn't have a start, middle and end BEFORE you tell it, it isn't worth sharing, you are rambling
>Nobody cares about details unless they are relevant, keep your stories short and sweet
>Many people don't have time to talk all of the time, they have their own lives, you can't expect a reply, not even the same day
>If you struggle with saying stupid things, think about what you are going to say, take a breath, is it still a good idea? go on then say it provided the topic hasn't passed
>nobody likes hearing sob stories

Everyone has a "social market value" (SMV)
People with high SMV have the following features:
>attractive
>pride in their appearance/clothing
>physically fit
>life experience
>interesting hobbies

People with low SMV have the following features:
>fat piece of shit
>fedora
>trench coat
>finger gloves
>no hair styling
>shut in
>no hobbies
>whining
>no bettering self
>talking about problems all of the time

Yes those with a high SMV do have their down days and issues, but they don't cry to anyone who will listen.
Stop being a faggot OP.
>>
>>17073455
>Not everyone can handle rejection

As a woman you don't even know what rejection is, so why talk about something you've never even experienced? When was the last time you went around asking guys out? Have you been turned down 5 times in a row after working your ass off to try and find a guy?

No.

If you knew how hard it is you WOULD give a guy a chance.
>>
>>17073486
>Most guys won't take a simple 'no.'

I bet you've never even tried saying "no thanks", you just assume it won't work because you're a fucking typical female.
>>
>>17073521
>GUYS DO THE SAME SHIT

Sounds like a bit of sweet sweet revenge.

Guys do the same shit when they get tired of your shit.
>>
>>17073865
>As a woman you don't even know what rejection is,
I've rejected plenty of women, please shut up you little faggot, you don't know shit about life.
Also women don't have to date you or give you a chance because you ran around 5 of them in a row and couldn't chat them up.

Stop being a bitch and read my guides
>>17073806
>>17073851
>>
>>17073880
>guides

tl;dr. You could have said that OP's followup was lame, but before he did nothing wrong, girls just pull this shit all the time.
>>
>>17073880
>guides

Nice try PUA, fuck off.
>>
>>17073889
>PUA
Glad you could stick a label on me to ignore my contributions you cuck, enjoy being a self loathing whiny bitch who cries to 4chan that women don't like you.
Nobody is obligated to like you
Nobody has to date you
Nobody has to give you honest feedback
Nobody has to give the time of day
Being rejected doesn't mean there is an issue with women, the issue is with you
You fucked up on your own due to a lack of life experience and social understanding, you aren't interesting to women.

Let me know how being a spineless faggot works out for you because simple explanations didn't match your world view, honestly your best case scenario is dating a woman who wants a meal ticket for herself and her 3 kids by 2 different dads.
>>
File: 1457823651955.gif (482KB, 499x360px) Image search: [Google]
1457823651955.gif
482KB, 499x360px
>>17073865
Yeah, I'm sure that lower level women never hit on higher level men, you fucking nigger.

Trailer park Meth moms of 30-something years old with 3 teeth and an IQ of 24 are probably likely to hit on OP. And you too.
But you'll reject them.

IQ of a dingleberry.
>>
>>17073908
Man, you are a massive faggot full of yourself. You are clearly looking for validation and expecting people to throw themselves at your feet and go oooo master teach me your ways.

You don't know shit.
>>
>>17073908

Nice try PUA, how does it feel knowing nobody will ever actually love you and the only way you can get into a girl's pants is through manipulation and alcohol.
>>
>>17073926
>lower level women never hit on higher level men

>thinking people have levels

This ain't dragonball kid.
>>
>>17073941
I didn't create the thread whining about ruining my chances with a girl I've known for 4 days and women not liking me, nor have I tired to talk down to anyone who provided help on an advice board.

>>17073942
>how does it feel knowing nobody will ever actually love you and the only way you can get into a girl's pants is through manipulation and alcohol.
I'm happily married
I don't drink or go clubbing, haven't since I was 19 (currently 30)
I have 2 kids
I have been friends with my closest fiends for about 25 years
I work as a life coach and make £35k per year

I help faggots like OP with self confidence issues as a major part of my job.
OP's issue is "waaah women don't like me" and I provided answers and a solution
For free.

PUAs are a joke, the only reason they "work" is because they are dressed eccentricity and have cameras following them, women see them and think they are celebrities (the only people who get away with acting/dressing weird) and want to be seen with them, as a result you end up with chubby guys wearing fedoras hitting on women, eventually it works.
Social Market Value is a phrase used by PUAs, but don't let association with them cause you to ignore it.
>>
>>17073961
You decided to jump into a thread and type a wall of text about yourself that nobody asked and nobody cares for. For someone claiming to be 30, you sure are acting like a teenager.

I seriously hope you are trolling about the life coach part. You would be the absolutely shittiest life coach I have ever seen.
>>
>>17073961
>life coach

So you admit being PUA, you are the scum of society preying on sad lonely fools like OP to get your dick hard and a tiny bit of cash.

Get a real job you fucking scam artist.
>>
>>17073961
>35k a year

Why is it always the poorfags who need to mention their income as if it's something to brag about? Are they so delusional that they think such a paltry sum is impressive?
>>
Not sure I understand the situation. She's a classmate, right? What were you doing exactly, just talking during class hours?

Could it be that she was just chatting with you without thinking too much about it?
>>
File: CgYWuroVIAALW2A.jpg (75KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CgYWuroVIAALW2A.jpg
75KB, 600x600px
between this cuck and the other bitch asking permission for cheating i'm done for now
>>
>>17073967
I explained my qualifications and that I'm not the person you assume I am.
Like I said, the advice is free.

>>17073968
But I'm not a PUA, I don't help you attract the other sex, I help with self esteem issues, body image issues, work and life balances, people and businesses come to me, I don't seek them out.
The point is, no decent women go for guys who cry that a woman didn't like him after he annoyed her for 4 days before demanding a response, just like suppliers don't trade with companies that have poor credit, or like banks don't give loans/mortgages to those who have CCJs or a history of not paying debts.
If OP wants to "cope with general awkwardness" then he can take note of the basic social differences that I listed.
Having a hobby, looking after yourself and going out and doing things isn't PUA advice, its basic socialising, if you aren't going out and doing things, you aren't interesting, the guy who cycles on weekends and did a 10k run for charity is more interesting than the NEET who sat at home and whined about life being shitty.

>>17073973
I choose my hours, clients and get to travel around part of Europe and sometimes get flown out to the US and Dubai, I'm simply stating my credentials, sorry if that upset you.
>>
Peaple need to learn to chill. Having oxytocin and god knows what up in your system feels like a being flung about and self doubt is all around, but just chill. Send low pressure texts, leave seriousness for being in a committed long term relationship. If they don't respond, so it goes.

It sucks to be into someone who is not into you, but it also sucks to be on the other side. Feelings are hard. You don't owe it to anyone to have feelings for them and they don't owe it to you. It may be hard for a while but you'll get over it. Go do something fun.
>>
>>17073989
>guise I'm so impressive here are my credentials listen to meeeeeeee

I think you have misunderstood the nature of 4chan. Posts are judged on a per-post basis, not who you are. Your wall of text just reeks of massive douchebaggery faggotry, so of course you get treated as such. Nobody gives a shit about what you claim to be.

I make 3 times what you claim to make but don't bring that up in a desperate attempt to get credibility.
>>
>>17074001
>Making a living and supporting a family on a job that qualifies you to help isn't good enough.
Ok, lets consider other contributions like crying at a girl because she contributed, complaining about women, or claiming that guys rejecting women is sweet revenge.
OP had a problem, I provided a solution, I provided a source (my knowledge)
I don't understand what your problem is, maybe you like OP's drama, I was simply helping.

OP sounds socially stunted, socialising, getting a hobby and doing things is going to do a world of good compared to whining online.
>>
>>17073459
same here. i ghosted a few girls and they had a new fella in the following days. only reason i did was because they where incredibly boring, they where the type that didnt do anything and expected the guy to literally initiate everything. fuck that, i dont want a child.
>>
>>17074025
Do you even read the posts you reply to? Nobody gives a shit about who or what you are. Only your posts matter. And your posts have been a colossal failure.
>>
>>17074028
>your posts have been a colossal failure.
If you say so, enjoy marrying a mother of 3 when she has no better options age 35
>>
>>17073989
>person you assume I am

By telling us you're exactly what we assumed you were, good one.

>the guy who cycles on weekends and did a 10k run for charity is more interesting

Hear that everyone, you just have to cycle on weekends and you're automatically interesting. Good work, where do I pay you?

God you're even worse than a PUA.
>>
>>17074033
sick burn brah
>>
>>17074033
Boo hoo, you came here hoping to get validation and admiration and got none.
>>
Reading through this thread dully reminded me that there's no fycking courtesy in this world. Look, I don't give a flying fuck whether you owe me a replyor not, but I would expect a fellow civilized person to respond with the same level or respect as I do.
I just hope I'll die in my sleep if only to get the fuck out of this shit ass entlited society full of cunts.
You are all terrible people and I swear to god it's all gonna come back. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but you're gonna get what you deserve one of these days. Remember this shit.
>>
>>17074058
People are shit. Like this thread reminds us.
>>
>>17074058
>no fycking courtesy in this world

Damn right, women have none. Guys go out of their way to make a girl feel comfortable, but what happens when a girl doesn't like someone? Do they say "no thanks" or do anything polite? Heck no, they either lead him on or just ignore / go silent which is about the rudest fucking thing a person can do to someone that has made an effort towards you.

And this is MOST women, it's like they girls are not taught the kinds of manners growing up that guys are, like common having the common (male) decency to reply to someone even if it's just to say sorry.
>>
>>17074045
If you are going to try and quote me at least do it properly
>>17073989
>the guy who cycles on weekends and did a 10k run for charity is more interesting than the NEET who sat at home and whined about life being shitty.
More interesting, not interesting.
90% of life is simply "showing up", you won't meet new people or talk to anyone sat in your room, you will talk to people if you are out running or cycling, if you join a club or simply leave the house.
When I was studying I met women by simply striking up conversation in coffee shops, at the running club or even at the gym, I also made friends this way, got to do a little bit of visiting cities around Europe and generally did stuff
When I was attending networking events, I stood out because I was interesting, I could offer my experiences and I took care of myself, I stuck out like a sore thumb compared to my skinny fat classmates who were hung over from the night before drinking, CEOs and directors of big companies had things in common with me (running etc) and we had something to chat about, I went to job open days where important members of companies would approach me in a room of 30 people and greet me by name, all because I went out and did stuff with my life.
Because I actually went out and did stuff I was automatically more interesting than someone who just pissed away their student loan and grants on alcohol

>>17074050
>only person who contributed advice and a solution
>nobody else did because they believe that their views and anecdotes are factual despite virtually everyone else in humanity succeeding with women
>crybabies do what they do best
Your reactions show I did way better than everyone else, it is to be expected.

Now if you guys are content with my contributions, I'm off for a session at the gym, then I'll go swimming and relax in the sauna before I collect the kids from school.
>>
>>17073367
The message is cringy af desu senpai
>>
>>17074069
You are right in ways. People are different though. I'm bored as shit by people talking about running and would much rather hang with hungover people. Then again, I'm not trying to impress CEO's. Being interesting is mostly just doing stuff that interests you. That way you will be more interesting to like minded people.

You are being a dick about it though.
>>
>>17074069
Also you sound like a tryhard.
>>
>>17073367
Mm. You may have overplayed your hand. Be less clingy in the future.
>>
>>17073367
Girls aren't logical, you can't sent a logical text like that. Let alone a dedicated one where you actually care

Cut contact and learn game, I'm serious. I was like you once
>>
>>17073401
This happens way more often than one might think. This right here is the reason why you should escalate as much as possible during such a moment, and plan a future date then as well (asap) (and make sure flaking will be very hard).

I've had something simular lately. Went to a festival with a friend and 3 girls, one of them was cute and I got hints from her as well. Failed to escalate, she initiated texting still though, but it took too long and she said she really likes me but only as a friend now. I've frozen contact with her now because texting is shit because "that moment" is gone. I will man up and make a move/"create a moment" when we see eachother again (same festival/group of friends) in a few months. In the mean time I'm not focussing on her anymore.
>>
>>17074148
Where to learn good game? I'm browsing leddits theredpill and seduction often lately, and going out a lot to put some stuff into practise. A lot of Googling will result in shit buzzfeed articles though. Do you have any recommendation sites/YT channels?

I'm >>17074150 btw.
>>
>>17074069
>More interesting, not interesting.
>90% of life is simply "showing up", you won't meet new people or talk to anyone sat in your room, you will talk to people if you are out running or cycling, if you join a club or simply leave the house.
>When I was studying I met women by simply striking up conversation in coffee shops, at the running club or even at the gym, I also made friends this way, got to do a little bit of visiting cities around Europe and generally did stuff
>When I was attending networking events, I stood out because I was interesting, I could offer my experiences and I took care of myself, I stuck out like a sore thumb compared to my skinny fat classmates who were hung over from the night before drinking, CEOs and directors of big companies had things in common with me (running etc) and we had something to chat about, I went to job open days where important members of companies would approach me in a room of 30 people and greet me by name, all because I went out and did stuff with my life.
>Because I actually went out and did stuff I was automatically more interesting than someone who just pissed away their student loan and grants on alcohol

Those "skinny fat classmates" also "showed up" how come they're not getting fucked by CEO's in the ass to get mentioned by name?

Oh yeah, cause they're just enjoying life instead of talking about how awesome they are to people that don't give a shit.
>>
>>17074154
>Where to learn good game? I'm browsing leddits theredpill and seduction often lately, and going out a lot to put some stuff into practise. A lot of Googling will result in shit buzzfeed articles though. Do you have any recommendation sites/YT channels?
Don't browse redpill Reddit, it's full of misogynstic people. Just download that guide as well as the guide on the sidebar such as rules of texting and whatnot. Don't participate in the community unless you want to go to "ask trp" and /adv/ for input

The biggest takeaway is to know that you use texting for logistics, i.e. I'm free an X at Y time; meet me at ABC.

As for women, have an abundance mentality. Put yourself and family/God first if your family and/or faith means anything to you. Women ain't shit, and remember that they have an entitlement complex. Remember that you never put them on a pedestal. Remember to be a fucking man, not a douchebag or a spineless carpet floor.
>>
>>17074154
>Where to learn good game? I'm browsing leddits theredpill and seduction often lately
There's your first problem. Those are the places to go if you want to get creepy, not if you want to get girls.
>>
>>17074171
>>17074182
I always take what I read with a grain of salt of course, but thanks for the feedback, I will be more catious with what I read. Do you have any other good/better places to get info from though?
>>
>>17074192
That place is the only one with the guides

I don't recommend RSD or sinple pickup because a lot of guys miss the point and try to emulate that like a robot which makes them look super creepy. The overall point/idea to those videos is to literally be confident and casual about everything when approaching a girl

RSD lectures by Julian helps you understand how women are a bit

The interactions made by simple pickup, simplesexystupid, LAHWF, and other YouTube channels that involve grills has the same idea, be confident and laid back/casual. For fucks sake don't emulate them, you need to get out of your head and practice how to talk with grills

Grills are just guys you want to fuck
>>
>>17074198
And when I say grills are just guys, I mean at the end of the day

Girls at their core are different. They aren't logical. They act more on emotion than logic
>>
>>17073367
>I think I ruined my chances with this girl.
I don't think so. They are ruined, yes, but this happened before your texts. There may be no discernible reason. That happens sometimes.

Your last message is cringe, but you are within the bounds of the two-text rule of etiquette, IF you stop now. No more messages. Don't even apologize.

The problem with your message is that you asked for an explicit no, forcing her to interact with you again when there is reason to suspect she doesn't want to. You should have asked for an explicit yes instead. Something like this (but DO NOT SEND IT NOW):

"If you are still interested, please respond. If not, then I guess this is goodbye, but please don't just ghost people like this in the future. It's cruel."

Chances are she wouldn't read this, in which case no harm is done. If she did read it, you'd have given her the the out she wanted. It would also give her the benefit of the doubt by assuming she doesn't know that ghosting is cruel (many people actually think it's gentle!), and may make her aware of her problem behavior. And if she WERE already aware of it, then you'd have called her out on her bullshit.

Again, DO NOT SEND THIS NOW. By the two-text rule, you are out of chances. This is for the next time you are ghosted, if you are unfortunate enough to be ghosted again.
>>
>>17074069
You sound like an insufferable douchebag. Do you seriously believe that your long wall of text describing how great you are was a good contribution, let alone the only/best?
>>
>>17073523
>Her actions spoke quite clearly

Can you explain how a girl texting "I'm leaving in a few, see you soon!" clearly means that she is not interested and is not planning to meet you and will stop replying to you?
>>
>>17074256

This.

Its such bullshit that a grown man has to waste his time learning 'game' to please the swines we call women. Whatever happened to knowing what you want and being persistent about it but caring and a good person?

Did your parents get together by your dad ignoring your mom for a bit so she wouldn't lose interest and stop replying to the notes he passed her in the classroom?
>>
>>17074494
>Did your parents get together by your dad ignoring your mom for a bit so she wouldn't lose interest and stop replying to the notes he passed her in the classroom?

top kek

that's why there IS NO GAME you just either like each other or one of you doesn't and you find someone that does

if she likes you there are no games involved it's just two (or more ;) people having fun together
>>
>>17074513
The problem is that there is simply no way to tell if she is playing games or is sincere.
>>
I had a girl earlier this year ask me during a phone conversation: "if you ever decide you're gonna stop talking to me, will you please at least tell me and tell me why? I can't handle any more of that shit, i hate when people just..go."

I said sure but I don't plan on doing that.

A week later after a date, she went cold on me and I saw that she had opened my Facebook messages but continued to share stupid shit every 10 minutes of the day.

Sent her a polite message and saw it marked as read a few seconds later.

I said, 'you're really doing this to me now after begging me to never do it to you? I thought you understood what it feels like'

Boom, read instantly and still ignored.

I guess I was being so selfish to expect a reply though. Nobody owes me a reply.
>>
Women are neurotic with little self control.

They can and will lose interest at any given point, and will not give you the courtesy of saying so when they do. If it seems like one has, send one message, no reply, don't send another. Its a waste of your time.
>>
>>17073367
probably got turned off and stopped talking to u
>>
>>17074543

They're wasting our time by doing this to us. If you have doubts, ghost them after date 1 and we'll let it slide. But start making me like you a lot, spend the night with me, wake me up with kisses and snuggle closer to me acting like you don't want to leave my bed for work.. Well if you do shit like that and then ghost me, I'm going to fall into a depression and mope around for a few weeks.

I can't help it, I'm doing my best to roll with the punch, but you caused my feelings to grow stronger and you ended up wasting a hell of a lot more of my time by not cutting it off after the first date.
>>
>>17074560
Or just agreeing to a date, then not showing up, and ghosting. Why would you do that? It's not nice. You must know it's not nice. And you do it anyway.
>>
>>17074580

That's shitty man. I've never had that happen to me. All my dates seem to go well before I get ghosted. Last one it felt like there was an instant connection. We just sat next to each other talking for a few hours, close enough to where our legs touched, deep eye contact, staring at me doe eyed and unable to stop smiling, playing with her hair. Teasing a future with me by telling me about all these cool places she wants to take me, concerts we should go to, camping together.

Date 2 was the kissing and cuddling and talking under the stars with my arm around her and her head leaning on my shoulder with her hand on my leg.

Then I got ghosted.
>>
>>17074597
That is also shitty.

Seriously. Girls, why do you do this? Why do you so often ghost guys that you showed such interest in? And when the guy was great and nice and did nothing to turn you off?
>>
>>17074620

Maybe I did do something to turn her off, maybe it was something text message-related, but after getting closer to me should something so trivial matter? If you like a guy and feel comfortable enough with him to pass out in his arms, why would maybe one text too many cause you to suddenly run away?
>>
>>17074638
The thing is, you will never know. Was it some insignificant detail on what you said or texted? It always keeps you wondering if you wouldn't have been ghosted if you did something just a bit different.

But the truth is... no. Nothing you could have done. You would have been ghosted no matter what.
>>
>>17074649

I guess so. Now that over a week has passed since any word from her I'm starting to feel better, it takes me a while to shake this kind of thing off. All last week I was suffering.

I know its not worth it, but I might send her one more message.

My friend actually recovered from being ghosted for 5 weeks and ended up sleeping with her. If he can do it, why can't I?

Not counting on it, but I feel like if there was anything there to begin with it's worth a shot.

Fuck everyone saying its creepy and wrong.
>>
>>17074697
That's amazing. How did that happen? Did he contact her again or did she contact him out of the blue?
>>
>>17074580
>Or just agreeing to a date, then not showing up, and ghosting. Why would you do that? It's not nice. You must know it's not nice. And you do it anyway.
When a woman does this, she's genuinely afraid for her safety. She "agrees" so that you'll go away, and by the time you realize you've actually been rejected, you are too far away to vent your frustrations on her.

Is this right? No. Is it justified? Only very rarely, and those cases typically involve people who are already infamous or who overshare. But this is what's going through her head when she does this to you -she thinks you, in particular, could turn psychotic on her- and that might be worth a brief pause to reflect. Especially if it happens to you often. If it's not an accurate reflection of who you are, then something is seriously wrong with your approach and the image you project. And if it IS accurate, then you need help more than you need a relationship.
>>
>>17074697
>My friend actually recovered from being ghosted for 5 weeks and ended up sleeping with her. If he can do it, why can't I?
You wouldn't expect to win the lottery just because your friend did. The odds of "recovering" from five weeks of ghosting are similar. Your friend was just lucky.
>>
>>17074717

He just hit her up again out of the blue.
>>
>>17073367
All this for some pussy who doesn't even care about you
Cuck to the max
You fucking shit stain faggot
>>
>>17074743
Are you the same girl from earlier who blamed it all on guys and said it's their fault for being ghosted? Nevertheless, you are giving a bit of insight into the female mind. Notice how you are, yet again, saying it's the guy's fault. He must be a psychopath or something. The girl is right in retreating.

Maybe we can conclude from this that most girls are just mentally damaged.
>>
>>17074800
>Are you the same girl from earlier who blamed it all on guys and said it's their fault for being ghosted?
I don't think so, though I'm not sure who you're talking about, and the post you replied to was not my first attempt at posting in this thread. I can say with confidence that I have not intended to blame men for being ghosted (except in certain rare and exceptional circumstances). But given the way you seem to be taking anything other than "bitches and whores" as man-blaming, I can't deny the possibility that you have mistaken me for a man-blamer too.

But I certainly don't intend to man-blame, so please allow me to clarify the post you're directly responding to.

>Notice how you are, yet again, saying it's the guy's fault. He must be a psychopath or something. The girl is right in retreating.
I said no such thing. I even stated explicitly that it isn't right.

But I do assert that this is roughly what's going through the head of someone who agrees to a date, but stands you up and ghosts you. She thinks you're liable to turn psycho. If you are not in fact liable to turn psycho, then there's a really serious communication problem going on. By the time a girl ghosts you, it's too late to fix that problem via-à-vis her, but does it not make sense to try to fix that problem for other future pursuits of other girls?

>Maybe we can conclude from this that most girls are just mentally damaged.
Okay, see, THIS is the kind of creepy shit I'm talking about. Most guys who get stood up and ghosted probably don't deserve to be mistaken for proto-psychopaths, but you, in particular, personally, do. And people like you are the reason that so many decent men get stood up and ghosted in the first place: they're collateral damage in the fight to avoid the misery that comes from dating people like you.
>>
>>17074910
>it's too late to fix that problem via-à-vis her, but does it not make sense to try to fix that problem for other future pursuits of other girls?

What is the problem you're describing? You're saying the guy said or did something wrong? You're again blaming the guy when a girl flakes out and ghosts a guy?

How would that "problem" be fixed? What is a guy supposed to do?
>>
>>17074910
Are you American? You make it sound like women life in fear. If European women pull that shit, it's not because they're afraid, but because they're just uninterested or bitchy.
>>
>>17074697
>have date set up with girl
>at the last minute she says something came up and backs out
>write back to her
>she says she had family problems and is sorry, would like to try again another time
>write back to her, doesn't reply
>write one more followup a few days later, still no reply

It's a lost cause, right?
>>
>>17075263
It's gone. She wasn't interested and was trying to be nice.
>>
>>17075288
It really sucks if she wasn't interested, and was still showing all this interest beforehand. Most likely she just got one of these aforementioned cases of losing interest out of the blue because of some illogical, whimsical reason.
>>
>>17073367
>until the fourth day
you are kidding right? 4 fucking days and you are like this. The girl dodged a bullet
>>
>>17074697

the best way to not seem desperate and creepy after coming off as desperate and creepy is to leave her alone

you're gonna look worse the more you bug her

she didn't respond. she doesn't feel the same way you do. get over it.
>>
>>17073367
at first it's annoying, then you get angry, then scared, then angry again because you are helpless in your fear a weird creep like OP won't leave you alone. There is always a risk but most guys get the message and leave you alone but some...you don't know when they will snap and hurt you.
>>
>>17075347

I hate man, I haven't spoken to her in over a week now. Don't really get how saying something after that long would be creepy. Maybe a bit annoying, but not creepy.

Guess I'll just let it go though. Fuck. I wish I never even met her now and she would have just flaked on the first date to save me the pain.
>>
>>17074969
>What is the problem you're describing? You're saying the guy said or did something wrong?
I don't know. That's why I say it't important to figure out. It's possible, especially if it happens frequently. But it could also be a simple misunderstanding: nobody's fault, or maybe even hers. If you don't reflect on the situation, you cannot know, and what you don't know, you can't fix. If, indeed, anything needs fixing, which you ALSO can't know without reflection and analysis. You champion logoc. Use it.
> You're again blaming the guy when a girl flakes out and ghosts a guy?
Again, no. Not in all situations, and maybe not even most of the time. But sometimes, the guy is to blame.

>How would that "problem" be fixed? What is a guy supposed to do?
You can't know that until you know what the problem is in the first place. You can't do that until you've reflected on what happened. Gather all the information you can, dismissing nothing until you have thoroughly examined it to the best of you ability, and then decide. It's nothing more than practicing good judgment. What's the matter with that?
>>
Got 8 girls' numbers from okc and pof since she ghosted me, yet I don't care about any of them. Everyone sucks.
>>
File: Photo on 4-25-16 at 5.19 PM.jpg (129KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 4-25-16 at 5.19 PM.jpg
129KB, 1080x720px
>mfw i read what u sent that girl
>>
>>17073367
stop sleeping with underaged girls, woody.
>>
>>17073367
DUDE LISTEN.
It's probably got nothing to do with you. Since you've only known this girl for a few days, chances are you don't know her as well as you thought. She could be dealing with a lot on her plate, from even before she met you. And upon meeting you, she probably put up a front, been polite and nice and all that, and now she's made your acquaintance, she could just wanna be left alone. It could be so much more, like a mental issue thing. It doesn't seem like you've done anything wrong, like i said she could just be dealing with a lot of stuff right now.
or not.
then you're fucked.
but maybe you've overlooked something you said to her. But I think it's more of a "now's not the time" with her sort of thing.
>>
>>17075511
The only problem that I can see is simply that girls are, by their very nature, flaky. This happens not just to me, but all guys. Part of the dating game is for a guy to know that the chance of not getting ghosted by a girl is very low.
>>
File: 1326246462965.jpg (23KB, 309x281px) Image search: [Google]
1326246462965.jpg
23KB, 309x281px
>>17073367
Jesus fucking christ dude get it together.

Like damn dude.
>>
>>17074760
Worth a shot I suppose. Maybe if you contact a girl once more after a few weeks of ghosting she would have changed her mind. Again.
Thread posts: 163
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.