[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm pregnant and I don't want to be. My ex wants to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 2

File: tmp_14504-images936547094.jpg (7KB, 247x153px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_14504-images936547094.jpg
7KB, 247x153px
I'm pregnant and I don't want to be.
My ex wants to keep it. I want nothing to do with it. I've told him if I let it be born I'm going to dump on him and they're to never demand anything of me again, they both need to disappear from my life. How do I legally protected myself fom a shitty ex and an unwanted child? I don't want a kid I don't want leeching away my money or making me waste my time. It makes me want to beat it to a pulp, the stealing piece of shit.
>>
>>17066269
You sound like a great and loving mother. You should keep it.
>>
get an abortion now. i'm all for finding a solution that works for both (or better, all three), but holy crap girl... if YOU think your ex is shitty, i dont want to be that baby. do him a BIG favor and end his suffering now.
>>
>>17066269

Live with your responsibilities or die alone. Make your choice. Now fuck off you waste of human filth.
>>
>>17066269
>ve told him if I let it be born I'm going to dump on him and they're to never demand anything of me again, they both need to disappear from my life
what was his response to this

If he agreed to it then just do that. If he didn't then leave him and get an abortion.
>>
>>17066276
Can I beat the shit out my "responsibility" when he's being an annoying piece of crap?
If yes, no prob. If no, fuck it, I don't want my life ruined for some useless kid I never wanted. I'd rather abandon it somewhere.
>>
>>17066290
>I'd rather abandon it somewhere
ok, mrs. attentionwhore: WHY THE FUCK DON'T YOU GET AN ABORTION? This baby will thank you for it. geting killed in the most sheltered place it will ever know is a piece of cake in comparison to the life that awaits him if it pops out of your ugly cunt.
>>
>>17066288
I don't know how the law is, if he can still ask money of me or make it my responsibility when I don't want it to be. I'm not wasting money on a kid I don't want and I'm not giving up my job and hobbies for a kid I don't want, I'd rather leave it alone for hours if something happens tough shit I never wanted it anyway.
>>
>>17066292
Abortions are illegal in my country.
>>
>>17066294
>I'd rather leave it alone for hours if something happens tough shit
see, you make the choices. the kid can't make any as of yet. it has to live with whatever you give him. go to a fucking lawyer now or GET A FUCKING ABORTION. Why is this even a question to you?
>>
>>17066295
THEN WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU MAKE SURE TO NOT GET PREGNANT?
>>
>>17066290

Do what you got to do I guess but don't be surprised when you're criminally charged. Even if you don't you'll probably find some way to eradicate your existence on this earth via drugs or unprotected sex and end up with an STD or something.

IMO just kill yourself. How can somebody be this mentally problematic to every party? Go seek help.
>>
>>17066298
I take birth control, retard. It fucking failed.
>>
>>17066304
what birthcontrole? you see, if you aren't a fucking idiot about birthcontrole, it's almost impossible for it to fail. how far in are you? provoke a misscariage you failure
>>
>>17066296
What part of ABORTIONS ARE ILLEGAL don't you get?
>>
>>17066307
Can miscarriages even be provoked? That shit about vitamin c and other crap is bogus.
>>
>>17066313
just misstreat your body as bad as possible. it will likely take care of itself. iow, get black out drunk every day, do hard drugs, don't eat, exercise like a maniac, drink tons of coffeine, get sleepdeprivation, take all kinds of medication, have hardcore sex, wear corsets. just google what you should avoid when pregnant and do everything on that list.
how far are you?
>>
>>17066317
I want to kill the fetus not myself.
2 weeks I just skipped the period.
>>
>>17066269
OP I'm pregnant too, about 16 weeks along. How far along are you? During like the first 10 weeks you'll feel really nervous. My husband was so happy but the reality of such a drastic change scared me.

Ride it out, you'll soon feel the love for your child. Every day I get teary eyed when my husband goes to work because I wish our baby was already here for me to spend time with and grow with.

That being said though, I think you're very unstable however and should give the child up for adoption. I doubt you're even educating yourself on labor or nutrition. Fuck now I hate you.
>>
>>17066317
That's fucking retarded you idiot, it has just as much likelyhood of killing her as the fetus.
>>
>>17066338
i don't see the problem...?
>>
>>17066333
well, if it kills you, that might be the best case scenario anyways. see it as a diet. you'll likely loose a lot of weight too. win-win
>>
>>17066336
Itt: raging hormones.

The adoption idea isn't a bad one though. What country do you live in that b you have internet, but no access to abortions OP?
>>
>>17066340
:^3 heh
>>
>>17066348
i don't see any benefit to adoption desu. sure, the kid gets to life. but at what cost? it might never get adopted. it wil always resent not being wanted by his mom. it will destroy op's body, and so on. just travel to a country where it isn't ilegal
>>
>>17066348
I'd like to know too. OP, if you give it up for adoption and sign up with a service/program that pairs you with a family, you're doctors visits and hospital stay will most likely be covered. That's in the states though...if you're like in E. Europe or S. America I'm really worried for your baby's future.

This is so unfair to your child. They're not even getting a fair shot because you didn't consider someone else's feelings or future; someone who may or may not have existed, your baby. Now they're set for an adverse life and the pain of rejection.

I hate you so fucking much.
>>
Get an abortion. Kids of single mothers are always a mess. It's th reason society is so fucked.
>>
>>17066294

That's what you get for having premarital sex.
>>
>>17066363
This unwanted kid is not considering my feelings or future either so fuck it its existence ruins my life so it deserves to be punished for this. It deserves to suffer.

>>17066380
Lol it's not as if marriage would have changed shit. I don't want a kid now. Marriage would have been worse I would have just had a divorce to go through too.
>>
>>17066269
OP I feel sorry for u
Your lack of empathy makes me sick
>it
>>
File: image.jpg (128KB, 640x920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 640x920px
>>17066459
>>
Adopt the child out or if money and a personal vendetta is the issue it's probably best to abort the child. This will literally be a child ruined if you as the mother hate it, there will be no coming back from that.
>>
>>17066269
Abandon the child at the hospital, but leave a note about him being the dad. Make sure you are completely documented as abandoning the child, or maybe you could do adoption papers or some shit if you have money. But you're never going to be able to force the ex or the child from never contacting you again and you won't be able to force them to move (you can only move yourself).
>>
>>17066269
Boy, your mother should've aborted you.
>>
>>17066269
This sounds uglier than you are implying here. Time to visit the doctors office.
>>
Abort, let your ex have somebody else's baby, it's not like he's a 40 yo woman running out of time. Also I doubt if you let the kid with your ex he would just "leave you alone"

He probably just wants the kid to use as a pawn against you desu

How pregnant are you anon? I'd say ~4months is easy, painless and irregretable as it's not yet a baby, for an abortion . I'd say any time over 5 months, get yourself a lawyer and get something drawn up outlining that you want the father to have full custody.
>>
>>17066294
Sign away your rights or get an abortion so your cunt isn't ruined
>>
>>17066530
>never going to be able to force the ex or the child from never contacting you again
It's called a restraining order. Someone stalks you, you put a restraining order on them and they go to jail if they don't back the fuck off.
>>
>>17066754
>Sigh away your rights
Fuck no
This shit makes me want to beat children, fucking disgusting life-ruining pieces of shit
>>
>>17066530
She can force them out of her property though and she can put a restraining order on them. They break the order, they rot in jail.
>>
>>17066754
This makes me so angry I want to beat the child to a pulp for revenge.
>Sign away your rights
You're already in hell so why not? At least get some satisfaction by dishing it out on the useless disgusting leech piece of crap
>>
>>17066955
You're a piece of shit.
>>
>>17066983
You too
And so is this useless disgusting kid they're forcing on me
I want a fucking abortion and I can't get it fuck this country I will make this disgusting piece of crap suffer and pay for everything I will beat him I will remind it everyday it should be fucking dead I hate it and I want it dead I will deny it everything I will make it suffer I will make it regret it being alive
>>
>>17066269
You better abort since you clearly sound like human trash. Better make the fetus die now and give doubt to any ethical problems than raising an actual kid like utter shit and ruin their life forever.
>>
>>17066999
Women, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>17067010
Men react like this too when their life is ruined.
Too bad men don't understand children ruin lives.
>>
>>17066269
>shitty ex

why are you having sex with shitty people in the first place you dumb fuck.

>>17066290
expected of women never wanting responsibility for anything and expecting the fucking government to take care of you by giving you child support or paying for your abortions. Why don't you just kill the baby like the rest of the murdering cunts who killed over 1 billion babies worldwide since 1980. you women who lack maternal instinct have kill more people then gun owners.
>>
>>17067097
Back in the 90s women who didn't want their children used to dump them in the trash, abandoning them at the hospital wasn't an option. That should make a comeback.
>>
Can you drop off a newborn at the hospital and never have it be your responsibility ever again?
Can you also put a restraining order on it and the father so that they don't bother you ever again?
>>
>>17067150
>>17067150
no
>>
>>17067157
Really? Time for child beating and child abuse then.
It's like being asked to just live with the cockroach that's infesting your house.
>>
>>17066294
I don't know what the laws are. You should talk to a family attorney to get an understanding. Do it quickly though because the longer you wait the more costly and difficult getting an abortion will be.
>>
>>17066363
>This is so unfair to your child
It's not a child.
>>
You should research this before doing it, but if you really want an abortion, take a HUGE amount of vitamin C. This will cause the uterine lining to start to shed and induce a period.

It is easy enough to look this up how to do this on the internet, so I will leave you to at least do that.

Since you are so early in your pregnancy it is relatively safe iirc, but it probably has its risks as well.
>>
Get an abortion. He has no say. You don't have any legal vulnerability here, unless you keep it. Abort the pregnancy, cut off the ex, and wash your hands of the whole situation. I don't understand why this is even a question since you seem so passionately in favour of not having this child.
>>
>>17066307
>almost impossible
>almost
>>
>>17067215
Some countries make abortion completely illegal. Ireland and Pooland, for example.
>>
I was googling about the legality of self induced miscarriage for you and all the results I've gotten are just eager how-tos with nary a mention of legality.
So... it's probably legal? Google for your country and check.

I mean, even if it isn't legal, you could claim ignorance if you haven't been too vocal about not wanting it.
>But officer, I thought Vitamin C was good for you!
But again, depends on your country.

The takeaway of this post is that the internet is all too eager to help you induce an abortion with the highest amount of safety and efficiency. Put the coat hanger away and get cracking.
>>
>>17067196
That shit is bollocks and poppycock without scientifical support.
>>
>>17067234
That's because it's a bunch of bollocks without basis you retard.
>>
>>17066999

If this child is born and left in your care, it's no one's failure but yours. Look up home abortion methods and sort yourself out. If worst comes to worst and you get a baby on your hands, dump it on your ex and be done with it. If that fails, drop it off at a hospital and hope for the best.
There is absolutely no reason for you to become in care of a child. If that happens, there is no one to blame but yourself, and you probably need severe mental help.
>>
>>17067245
>home abortion methods
Bollocks at best, those don't fucking work.
>dump it on your ex
Yeah because men aren't untrustworthy assholes who will come knocking looking for money or trying to dump the shitling on you. Also they never turn violent and dangerous.
>drop it off at a hospital and hope for the best
Yeah put your life in jeopardy when they come looking for you and your money. Better just kill yourself and the shitling with you too while it's still inside you.
>>
There is absolutely no clinical evidence that vitamin C or ascorbic acid can actually act as an abortifacient. Of course, a quick search on Google will tell you otherwise. There are hundreds of thousands of results – all claiming that vitamin C really does induce an abortion. However, most of these claims are made by people with no credibility. Also high doses of vitamin C can be deadly.
>>
>>17067263
>Bollocks at best, those don't fucking work.
You'll never know if you don't try!
>>
>>17067313
The internet which you so trust says it's bollocks and high dosage of vitamin C is dangerous as fuck. Unsafe abortion for unsafe abortion just go take an illegal one so it makes a sensation in the media or abandon the child to die somewhere as soon as it's out.
>>
>>17067229
Ireland and Poland are in the EU you can just go to Germany and get an abortion there.
>>
>>17067330
High vitamin C is only dangerous if you have shitty kidneys.

Otherwise your body just pisses out the excess.
>>
>>17066317
People do that on a regular basis while pregnant. Itll just F her and the child over.
>>
>>17067402
Yeah don't trust 4chan on this.
>>
>>17066269
Depends where you live. You need to abort it. In a sane part of the world it's recognised as your choice. You are legally protected without question.

If you don't live in a place like that, well. Tough tits toots.
>>
This thread is so sad. All these guys replying to an obvious troll. If "she" really existed she'd know how to travel to another country to get abortion. Or how to go to a doctor who does it anyways. Especially in counties where it's illegal there is a huge black market.
This guy just has fun to debate about a random socially tabu topic and heat up the people against each other. And he definitely is pitiable. As I have a family to live for he's all alone and very bored with his life.
>>
>>17067405
not if she does it properly
>>
>>17067414
DESU the upside is that in the insane part of the world where it's not recognised as the woman's choice, people don't fuss too much if you just dump the baby somewhere and leave it to its fate, since that part of the world tends to be shitholes anyway.
>>
>>17067416
She wants to abort the fetus, not kill herself, retard.
>>
>>17067409
Last time I talked with my doctor about vitamins that's what he told me. I was in there cause I have the shitty B12 levels.

In explaining vitamins to me he said that Vitamin C is one of the ones your body just pisses out if you get too much, just like B12.

Perhaps OP can go to a doctor and talk about vitamin safety before attempting.
>>
>>17067433
That doesn't change the fact that the vitamin c method is utter and complete bogus, unsafe, unreliable, ineffective and not supported by any medical or scientific community.
>>
>>17067416
Properly increases the chances of miscarriage. Not guarantee it.shell wind up with an autist (the screamy kind) and a heroin addiction.

The only sure and safe way is abortion.
>>
>This thread is so sad. All these guys replying to an obvious troll. If "she" really existed she'd know how to travel to another country to get abortion. Or how to go to a doctor who does it anyways. Especially in counties where it's illegal there is a huge black market.
This guy just has fun to debate about a random socially tabu topic and heat up the people against each other. And he definitely is pitiable. As I have a family to live for he's all alone and very bored with his life.
>>
>>17066269
you do know that abortion is a thing, right?
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.