[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do most tall buildings have the rooftop door unlocked or is that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 1

File: 1327960835992.png (8KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
1327960835992.png
8KB, 493x402px
Do most tall buildings have the rooftop door unlocked or is that just some bullshit that's in the movies?
Yes, it's exactly what it sounds like.
>>
>>17049120
its bullshit from movies, almost every rooftop door has automatic locks

it is however quite easy to pick open a non-deadbolted door with a knife
>>
>>17049128
Don't have knives. 'Straya. What else should I do? I mean, people managing to get up onto the roof of buildings is not unheard of, but don't they usually get arrested?
>>
>>17049120
Planning on jumping?
>>
>>17049142
Like I said, exactly what it sounds like.
Planning on jumping in case my life gets worse.
>>
>>17049156
Why jumping?
>>
>>17049164
Because drugs are expensive, hanging is sad, and cutting really hurts.
>>
>>17049164
Have just enough money on my bus card to go downtown. No money elsewhere. Can't get a gun because 'Straya.
>>
>>17049170
What about carbon monoxide poisoning? I planning on jumping too but idk if it's painful. Carbon monoxide is painless.
>>
>>17049170
So stop doing drugs, don't hang and don't cut. Voilá, problem solved. There are people with actual problems, you know?

I mean, if you wanna jump then jump, but do so knowing that your reasons are moronic.
>>
>>17049178
>>17049179
That person wasn't OP.
Carbon monoxide huh? Well I do have a garage. Makes sense. But I still live with my parents and they keep the car outside the garage so I'd have to get the keys and drive it into the garage.
The engine also sometimes shuts itself off when it's standing still. It's a feature in the newer cars so I have no idea how I'd keep the engine on.
>>
>>17049170

Are ya really gonna make your final act on this earth something that just ruins the day of everyone involved?

Imagine the poor bastard thats gotta peel you off the pavement
>>
>>17049179
Hes not talking about actively taking drugs. He means ODing.

To OP, don't you have any cannons or cliffs in straya? It'd help from some poor bastard from having to clean your bits up.
>>
>>17049188
Don't know where they are. I live in a suburb outside of Melbourne, so I live in a pretty urban area.
>>
OP get off 4chan and find a hobby. Things get better everyone's life is meaningless. So enjoy yours and fuck everyone else.
>>
>>17049178
the thing about jumping is that it mainly depends on how you hit the ground

I work as an EMT and a couple months ago I helped a guy who fell off the roof of a 7 story building and all he did was break one of his legs since he fell on it, break his arm when he tried to grab the ledge, and blow out his teeth. He may have had some internal bleeding but I'm sure he was fine.

Then a week later had a woman who jumped out of a 6th story balcony and was dead as dinner because she landed on her head and smashed open her skull.

BTW OP the maintenance man to any building will have the key to the roof, you could try to slip him some money to open it up for you.
>>
>>17049191
Look one up you have the goddamn internet, take the car in the middle of the night, leave a note for you parents for the location of the car, good luck.
>>
>>17049203
I can't drive on the left side of the road. We moved here from the USA last year.
>>17049201
Yeah, I know I'm supposed to go head first. That pretty much guarantees death right?
>>
>>17049191
Which part of Melbourne? I'm Eastern suburbs. Do you need a pal? What's gotten you to this point, and why do you think your life will get bad enough that you'll need to commit suicide? Is it something you can avoid or is it inevitable?
>>
>>17049208
You don't want to die, because if "driving on the left side" is stopping you from killing yourself that's a pussy ass cop out.

Go get a fucking hobby, build model trains or some shit because clearly you aren't gonna do it.
>>
>>17049186
>The engine also sometimes shuts itself off when it's standing still. It's a feature in the newer cars so I have no idea how I'd keep the engine on.
It probably varies from car to car, but certainly on mine it only cuts the engine when you push the brake right down - you can hold the pedal halfway and it'll keep the car still but the engine still runs. Theres also a button on the dash that says "ECO" on it that shuts off the stop/start all together.
>>
>>17049222
Funny thing, I'm Eastern suburbs too.
Well I'll give you a hint. I've dealt with too many fucking people. Friends, lovers, what have you, that appeared to be nice but turned out to completely fuck with me.
Even the most convincingly nice person in the whole world could just take me for granted, fuck with me emotionally, abuse and lie to me, etc. I can't trust anybody anymore.
>>17049226
I mean that driving on the left side of the road could get me into a car accident, rendering me unable to reach my destination and stuck living.
>>17049228
Subaru forester 2016.
>>
>>17049244
Can I ask how old you are? Your life getting worse isn't inevitable then. You could keep on living and meet a genuinely good, honest person who adores you. Or you could make a whole new group of friends who make you the happiest you've ever been and make you question why you ever wanted to kill yourself. People will fuck you over. It's almost human nature, I think. People want what's best for themselves and in the process of getting that they can hurt other people.
Life's all about highs and lows, don't give up just because you're in a bad spot at the moment. Keep on trucking man, you can make it through this week, and then the month, and then the year and every year that comes after that.
Please don't take any advice about killing yourself. And it's not as if I can't understand your position, I've had two attempts myself. I'm glad they didn't work.
>>
>>17049271
I'll be 20 this year.
And no, it's kind of hard to believe that there are decent people out there when pretty much every single one I've let myself get close to in the slightest for the past god-knows-how-long has done something to fuck me over.
>>
>>17049284
But there are so many people in the world. If genuinely every single person you've gotten close to has wronged you somehow, it's still such a small percentage of people that exist. To decide that there are no good people out there based on the small sample size that have hurt you is ludicrous.
Focus on other things if you've decided everyone is bad. Work on bettering yourself. Get new hobbies. Learn a new skill. Go to the gym. Just do whatever and make yourself happy, and then worry about other people.
>>
>>17049244
>Subaru forester 2016.
2015 Jag XF, no idea about yours but I'd imagine the principle is the same.
>>
Do volunteer work and go help other people in need. I'm sure you'll find someone decent.
>>
>>17049323
Wait, I take that back, according to my google-fu the stop start on your car doesn't have an override.
>>
>>17049323
>2015 Jag XF

Get a load of THIS guy
>>
>>17049335
So CO2 poisoning with it is pointless right?
>>
>>17049191
fuckin hell. you have so many options but you choose one that requires you to unlock a door to kill yourself? theres shit like spiders, box jelly, sharks, blue ring octopus or even that faggot sting ray that killed that australian. those should be covered in your insurance for the betterment of your family.
>>
>>17049120
Oddest part is they are locked to get out on them, but unlocked to get back in. So after you chicken out, your return trip will be easier. If you do jump that trip will be the quickest way back down. Most high rises in NYC also have cameras at the roof exits. So make a decision quick.
I have roof access to 5 buildings 18+ stories in lower Manhattan.
>>
>>17049359
Amerifag please go. You don't even know the mortality rates of those animals, and the extent to which one might need to go to find one.
>>
>>17049170
Clear decapitation by putting your neck on traintracks is faster and available though.
>>
>>17049137
How the fuck do you cook then?
>>
>>17049442
Poor people don't cook, they buy overpriced garbage and shit they don't need then whine about their life being shit.
>>
>>17049120
Why not make your death actually meaningful, sell all your stuff, and join the kurdisch forces against ISIS?
>>
>>17049442
Wouldn't cooking knives be annoying and hard to conceal, plus it would be ten times harder to open the door and leave me a chance of getting caught by someone?
>>
>>17049461
I'm literally trying this and as far as I can tell they don't even want to take me
>>
>>17049487

U wot?
Sorry, but I lol'd ...
Did they give a reason why?

What is your suicide reason btw.?
>>
>>17049461
>not joining boko haram instead
Even your fantasies are pathetic garbage.
>>
>>17049499
>Even your fantasies are pathetic garbage.
I told him to make it meaningful, not become devil incarnate.

As well: Kill yourself, pedo!
>>
>>17049497
they said that there was too much pressure from turkey on iraq to get anything across that border, and the turkish border itself was completely closed off since active fighting has developed.

I am just generally alienated from society. There is one nice job, with decent pay I think I could really do well and enjoy that could turn it around, but I doubt they will hire me
>>
>>17049543
look at this faggot
fucking attention seeking fuckface. stop coming up with excuses when you never really had the intention to anyway
>>
>>17049590
>never actually had the intention to anyway
are you talking about the suicide, or the kurds?
>>
>>17049543
>they said that there was too much pressure from turkey on iraq to get anything across that border, and the turkish border itself was completely closed off since active fighting has developed.

That is a valid problem, not an excuse not to have you. You can enter from one of the other neighboring countries.

Or join the Christian subgroup of the Hesbollah via Lebanon. (Video related: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQDmvJtH0iw)

Or the Christian Anti balaka militias in central afrika against the islamist seleka.
>>
>>17049543
>I am just generally alienated from society. There is one nice job, with decent pay I think I could really do well and enjoy that could turn it around, but I doubt they will hire me

And how is that a problem?

You can become a better part of society without a better job (poor friend circles or volunteer work at soup kitchens or such) or join a catholic monastery, if you completely want to abandon it
>>
>>17049620
That is true, but I rather like the kurds due to their current popular ideology and that they will pretty much always have grassroots support from their ethnic members. Also they are fairly well trained and seem to take care of their people.
>>
Tfw thread getting derailed by some faggot that isn't even OP.
>>
>>17049638
because I have hardly any friends. Also charity is inherently immoral
>>
>>17049651

>Also charity is inherently immoral

Alrighty. kek.
Go on and kill yourself.
As a obvious (immoral) libertarianfag you will surly agree that someone like you who is to weak to be übermensch or atlas would be better off dead.
>>
>>17049697
I'm not a libertarian, I'm a marxist
>>
>>17049762
>marxist
>against charity

Oh ...
You are one of those stalinist faggots who say rather let people die than help them cause charity were revisionist cause it would push out the revolution further cause it ACTUALLY MAKES PEOPLES LIVES BETTER.

Fuck you!
You basically are just a libertarian in disguise.
I hope you chose cutting.
>>
>>17049784
You are really mad, why?
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.