[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been fapping 4 times in the last 6 hours. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1436543180898.jpg (790KB, 2667x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1436543180898.jpg
790KB, 2667x4000px
I've been fapping 4 times in the last 6 hours. I've never fapped so much and I'm deeply concerned about my health. I'm sure as hell you aren't supposed to fap so much and it's got to have a negative effect on my health.

How do I stop fapping entirely? On normal days, when I fap every 2 days or so, it takes 2 hours per fap session easy. Just browsing pr0n and shit. I find that to be an utter waste of time.
I want to stop fapping.

Any tips and tricks to do it?
>>
>>17012696
>How to stop fapping
Get a life.
>>
>>17012696
Grow up.
Study more.
Find job.
Find soul mate.
Make a family.
Get a hobby going.
Get in shape by sport.

>negative effect on my health
Nope.

You don't stop because you don't want to. You stop it when you don't have whole free day to do it.
>>
>>17012696
That's it? Four times in six hours? Am I supposed to be impressed?
>>
1. Get one of those chastity dick apparatus things.
2. Lock it and put the key in a bus/train station locker several miles from your home.
>>
>>17012696
We have all done it before.

Just a boring and quiet day.
>>
>>17012696

4 times in 6 hours is not that unusual. for the last year i fapped twice a day on average, morning and evening, maybe 15 minutes each, it is finally starting to hurt to the point where i cant do it, but it was a good way to go to sleep
>>
Check this out OP.
https://youtu.be/ao8L-0nSYzg
tl;dr: find something else to do with your life
>>
File: 1442793616719.jpg (97KB, 610x915px) Image search: [Google]
1442793616719.jpg
97KB, 610x915px
>>17012696
hey man what do you fap to
>>
>>17013996
Everything goes but I make my own pr0n. The process is really sexy, to shape a girl's butt, to give it color, things like that. By the time I'm done with one image I got a raging boner and all I wanna do is fap or I can't concentrate.
>>
>>17014163
that sounds really creative, dont stop, you could be like the next Picasso (if you were into young boys) or something
>>
>>17012696
God, you sound so 19th-century.

The only possible health risk of repeated masturbation is some skin irritation on the penis.

Everything else is self-correcting - you run out of libido before you run out of sperm., you run out of energy before you can do yourself any harm.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.