[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a young man who is successful in every since of the word

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (940KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
940KB, 1920x1080px
I am a young man who is successful in every since of the word except I have not had a gf since I was 16. I have friends and can talk to people no problem.

I get really bummed out being rejected by girls. Some of my closest friends are already married or in LTRs. Pithy advice about chin up etc doesn't help change the fact that I can't get a gf to save my life, and especially when it seems like every single person my age is in a relationship literally 24/7. How do I not feel like a failure or that I'm being left behind? How do I end this? I just want a nice relationship, why is this so hard to get?
>>
You are a lot less whiney than most of the guys here and also didn't say you're "better looking than average" so you're off to a good start. In some ways you might be the victim of your own success, working hard but also isolating yourself. You still have a social life so someone has to know someone. If you feel hopeless I'd say avoid online dating or apps. Actual advice is I'd say go out more.
>>
>>17008986
anything worth having takes work. thats why its worth having
>>
>>17009036

Basically everyone my friends/family has set me up with wasn't interested or I wasn't. Online dating is worthless, I might have zero game but chicks give you two messages and stop replying.
>>
>>17009100
If you're retarded enough that you can't hold a conversation, you need to realise chicks get so many fucking messages on those things you need to stand out and have wicked banter game, my longest relationship came from online dating, I also lost my virginity to her.

They will stop replying if you're a boring fuck, so stop being a boring fuck.
>>
>>17008986
Get comfortable with rejection. Not in a way where it's because you're rejected so often but more like you are already a complete person and the prospect of someone not liking you is an okay outcome. And it's true, rejection hinges on so many factors: how she's feeling that day, her experience, maybe some creep on the bus had the same jacket as you, you'll never know the whole story. I was in a serious relationship most of my adult life and these last few years single I really concentrated on improving myself and saw how I defined myself greatly by my relationship, and now I define myself on my own terms. Neither is bad per se but almost all relationships come to a one sided end anyway. Being comfortable alone also seems to be attractive but it's probably just the lack of neediness.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.