[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you tell if you're friends with someone? If you've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (59KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 500x379px
How can you tell if you're friends with someone? If you've gone out to do things with them one on one on more than one occasion, is it safe to assume you are?
>>
>>17007362
What was it that you did with them?
>>
>>17007362
> no friends
> doesn't know if aquaintince or friend
If you talk to them, and they talk to you, and there isn't banter in between, you're friends.
>>
>>17007363
Usually we go around trying new restaurants or food trucks in our city. Normally we do this during lunch at work but once we did it for dinner on a day when they didn't have work but I did.

>>17007367
I thought banter was a thing friends did?
>>
>>17007385
I'd say your friends m8, don't overthink it so much
>>
>>17007362
Friendship is a fuzzy meme concept made up by normies and supported by happy merchants who can benefit sometimes from mentioning it in the sale of one of their products. You can't tell if you have a friendship bond with someone else but you can tell if you get along with that person.
>>
God that is a sad image OP. Is it safe to assume this person is a co-worker?
>>
>>17008854
Yes.
>>
>>17007362
Do you want to know if they're your friend or if you're their friend?
>>
>>17009877
Both, I guess.
>>
>>17009908
Well it's pretty obvious if they're your friend, it's just whatever you consider a friend to be. The opposite depends on what they consider to be a friend, and for all you know you're as close as you care to be anyway. Their idea of a friend might be much closer or more distant than you expect, so it's not really a goal.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.