[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've been talking to a girl for a while now but it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: You_8e5653_5871455mobile.jpg (36KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
You_8e5653_5871455mobile.jpg
36KB, 500x500px
So I've been talking to a girl for a while now but it's starting to fall apart. It was cool at first but now we our conversations are meaningless and it's kinda depressing do you guys have any idea to how to get the relationship back to normal terms?
>>
>>17006484
You should be talking to her in person, phones should only be used to communicate when you're meeting.
>>
>>17006607
Not OP.
I don't think he mentioned phones or texts. I often find that conversation in person can be dull and depressing because there's not enough outside world for distraction and stimulation.

OP, try talking about things that you like or that you enjoy. Ask her about the things that she enjoys. Then, ask her to join you doing something that both of you might enjoy. How does that sound?
>>
>>17006484
you sound like me OP.
>>
>>17006484
That which does not move forward falls back.

Your relationship has to progress in some way - intimacy, depth of conversation, expression of feelings, sex, whatever. You can't stay in a holding pattern without it getting boring.
>>
When I was a young man I spent quite a bit of time talking to girls that I now realize were very dull people that I had no interest in. Though at the time I was sure I was in love with them.

I talked to them merely because a part of me wanted to sleep with them and I just kind of thought that's how things were. Women were all categorically boring and relationships were these things where you have to constantly struggle to make a connection.

So OP, is she a fucking loser? Do you actually like her? It's difficult to have conversations with someone online everyday because there's not much to really say again and again, but in general you shouldn't be getting bored speaking to someone you want to be with.
>>
>>17006674
Op here and that was how we used to be we hung out talked but now it just stopped I was thinking about asking her to hang on friday
>>
>>17006858
She doesn't seem boring but that might just be me having a crush on her. I see what your saying about the thing about online chatting all our conversations turn to one word responses
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.