[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A few months ago I bragged to a few people at a bar about being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20160327_153632.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160327_153632.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
A few months ago I bragged to a few people at a bar about being an amateur photographer, I showed them some pretty basic pictures I took recently and they were impressed (these were basically point and shoots). Over the past week we've chatted a bit and they want me to do a photo shoot tomorrow with them. Truth is I am extremely amateur photographer, as in I know only the very very basics of photography, I've never done a photoshoot before. I don't really know shit about photography beyond how the rule of thirds and some other elementary things. Well fuck. What should I do. Just continue the con and take the pictures tomorrow, let them know I am not as skilled as they are assuming. Any tips, technics to seem like a professional photographer?
>>
File: 05.jpg (79KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
05.jpg
79KB, 750x750px
>>17005778
do some things to stand out i guess, do some abstract photographs something original
>>
If you use a tripod and set up a light or two, you'll seem like a pro. Most people don't know shit, and it's not exactly rocket science even at a more professional level
>>
>>17005792

We're not going to be doing anything too abstract from the sounds of it. The plan is to do the photoshoot at the beach.
>>
File: IMG_20160327_133404.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160327_133404.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Bumping
>>
Well you did say you were an amateur already. Just go and take pictures, it's not like you promised to give them magic or anything.
>>
>>17005778
Take lots of photos from different angles. Quantity is important. Later, go back and pick only the best ones. Do some photo editing to make them look nicer if you can. That's about it. Learn the basics of lighting, don't take pictures while facing the sun, make sure you're focused on the right thing, etc.
I know nothing about photography but people like the shit I post on instagram. Most people are easily impressed.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.