[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a best friend that had secretly been trying to steal my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1288066152002.jpg (36KB, 457x394px) Image search: [Google]
1288066152002.jpg
36KB, 457x394px
I had a best friend that had secretly been trying to steal my girlfriend for awhile, and got pissed at us when it didnt happen. She seemed happy with me which is why I was confused when one day she just cut ties with me and ran off. Find out later on she moved in with my friend and theyre a couple now.

Years passed. I got into shape. I got a new job and got new friends. I moved to a new city and began seeing other women. And yet I still feel pain and anger over it and haven't been the same since. I dont know how to get past it.

Out of nowhere I get contacted by an old female friend that basically admits that she teamed up with my ex-friend to ruin my relationship via emails and a bunch of lies. She did this because she thought with her out of the picture, she could be with me. She only told me out of spite because shes pissed we never became a couple and blames me for how she feels.

I dont know what to do with this information. Its something that ive felt awful about for years and wanted closure on.
>>
>>17003952
Wow fuck those guys, that's awful. Sorry I don't have anything else to say other than that. Best of luck though.
>>
>>17003952
>old female friend that basically admits that she teamed up with my ex-friend to ruin my relationship via emails and a bunch of lies.

That's why I'm always telling you gutless cucks to NEVER have female friends.

Ever.
>>
>>17003952
They tried to sabotage your life for their own means. What's there to think about?? Real friends protect you and stick up for you. Drop the manipulative fucks and hold your girl a little closer.
>>
>>17004232
This and..
>>17004199
This too. In the future, don't waste time investing energy and focus on females unless its exclusively to date/fuck them. Make that clear right away, none of this "friends" bullshit.
>>
You know not ALL women are like this. Many, perhaps most, yes. But not all. Just sayin'.
>>
>>17003952

Move on. Had this been earlier, maybe getting friends together and beating the shit out of the guy would have worked, but it's been too long.

Just realize some people are bad people. Lots of people aren't. It becomes harder to make close friendships as an adult because of this.

Just move on and leave it behind you, man.

-

Maybe before that, if you still have any respect for the girl that left you, send her a message about what happened. She's a victim in this, also. Nobody likes to be manipulated like that.

And then wash your hands.
>>
>>17003952
Things you're doing right
>investing into yourself
>physically removing yourself from toxic people
Things you're doing wrong
>agonizing about things you can't change
Closure is a buzzword popularized by rom coms and isn't something that happens often in reality. Often times events come at us like hit and runs with little warning or explanation. The only type of closure you can really depend upon is how you let these things affect you. You're doing pretty good just keep concentrating on the aspects of your life you have direct control over.
>>
>>17004199
>>17004274
>le cuck meme
His best friend was a cunt as well. Should he stop having male friends then?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.