[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, this is my history She live with his parents (just her mother

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

So, this is my history

She live with his parents (just her mother and her brother actually)

We became good friends since 8 months ago, and we started dating 2 months ago,
In the last month things become bad for her, always fighting with her family, she's barely distracted (and these things its about me, because they don't know im dating with her) Now we can't go to some place because sometimes she have problemad after this, fighting with her family, sometime with me.
She told me i'm acting strange, distant, she thinks that i don't love her anymore, but, i tried to do everything to stay with her
What can i do /adv/
Whay can i do to make her confident about this relationship, being patient without doubt
>>
Kill her mother in a tragic car accident, then wink at her brother on the burial and whisper to him "your next faget"
>>
>>17003616
Can't kill her, not yet. This is bad.
>>
make sure that you dont. if you do, hide it. her family can tell, but don't be surprised.
her dating is strange??
>>
>>17003775
We are cousins, actually.
>>
>>17003614
I had a problem similar but not identical to yours, recently.

I.have been dating a girl.
Sex was amazing. She was very quick in saying she loved me.
Yet she was unsure about certain things like hanging out together, basically anything that identified us as a couple in the traditional sense.
But I was okay with the fuck buddy part. However it is true I was trying to shift to something more regular, also for my peace of mind.

First time she snapped at me on the street. Because I was holding her hand.
Second time it was after a night of sex and after we had dinner together at her house (empty). We were celebrating Christmas.

The second time I contributed to making her angry because after sex I kinda lost control because I was very happy and became very chatty in a way she found overwhelming. You can tell I am boring as you read me; I usually hide this verbose part of myself when I am not on the Internet, but on that occasion it leaked out.
However, even with all my flaws, she snapped at me because of a jug of juice; and became almost violent. The more I refused to fight with her, the scarier she became, etc.

It suddenly became fucking scary. Then she broke into tears. Aoologized. Told me about my flaws etc. But also felt like shit for her reaction.

After that she started seeing me only at my place.
Mostly to sleep next to me.
First it was no sex.
Then it was no kissing.
Then "why cannot we be friends? I love you but..."

>The truth
Fact is she was still hearing from her ex, having issues with his family and also with co-workers who treated her like shit.
Apparently I wasn't there for her when she needed me. Or I was too self-centred.
At the same time, however, she had developed this weird idea she ddin't want others to see us together. Not at the gym. Not at the house. Not at the cafe.
As if she felt ashamed of our relationship or whatever it was.
>>
>>17004051
Frankly, this last part looks similar to yours. She dumped me for other reasons, but I think the fact she got pressure to hide me from some people (why? Because I was younger? Or foreigner?) played a role in the breakup.

So.if you wanna keep her, just make sure you smile and keep listening to all her problems and be careful to let her now you are there to help.
Otherwise you will become her umpteenth problem and so she will draw a line and leave you out. Just for the sake of not multiplying her issues because you have just become another problem among the many.
>>
>>17004051
This is like my history.

She thinks im not there for her, but i still being confident and try to calm her down

I think its all about we are young,
Im 25 an she's 18 so, this is a also a problem
She told me: 'we need to know more people'
>>
>>17004054
Yes, i'm trying, im always trying to be happy, but just when we move away, she starts making these sentences, feeling bad and keep saying that she can't keep this relationship
>>
>>17004259
>She told me: 'we need to know more people'
>We = I
>>17004267
I cannot advise you because I fucked up myself.
However, just make sure she tells what it is she wants than what she feels it is expected from her and from what she feels she has to say.

If she is confused, you don't have to talk her into decisions.
You empower her and hope for the best.

E.g.
>she fights at home
>you tell her she can visit you whenever she likes and stay at your place.
>if she says she cannot do that, you tell her nothing is impossible and her wellbeing is paramount to you
She won't do that, anyway. But the simple fact you are offering her mind with the possibility of a way out of an issue will be a relief for her.
You don't need to provide her with resources, strictly speaking, but with options.
In this scenario she chooses. You don't. You just display availability.
Whatever she says, you have to show you are open up to create a possibility for her. She must feel you are her safety net.

And if by chance she decides to use her safety net for real, you have to be her and prepared not to fuck her if she shows up at 2 am at your place in tears.

That's just an example.

By offering options, you will empower her and break that fucking ring that makes her stick to self-imposed or externally imposed expectations. You show her there is always a way out of the box. But don't take sides unless she asks you explicitly to.
>>
time to move on OP find a real woman and stop hanging around the playgrounds. she's just not into you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.