[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, there's this girl whose virginity I took about a month

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 643147430326794365756_7798.png (61KB, 350x285px) Image search: [Google]
643147430326794365756_7798.png
61KB, 350x285px
So, there's this girl whose virginity I took about a month ago, we both thought it'd end up being something serious but recently just figured we're better off just being friends because of the distance. She was the one who brought it up so I'm not hurting her feelings or anything. Still want to be there for her when she feels like shit though, and tonight seems to be one of those times. I really don't know how to handle this though, chat log below:

(was busy for about 3 hours, sent a message, seemed like she was asleep for about half an hour but then she read it)
Me: Yay, she's alive!
Her: She wants to die though!
Me: :c Why?
Her: Because. Let me be.
Me. What happened?
Her: Ok, here's a tip. Most girls sometimes mean "Don't let me be at all" when they say "let me be", but you don't fucking ask what happened, jesus.
Me: Alright, I don't know what happened and if you don't want to talk about it that's alright. I just don't want you to feel bad. :/
Her: Then comfort me?? It's not so fucking hard, jesus.
Me: It's a little hard when you seem pissed as fuck at me, feels like I did something. Did I?
Her: -_- Bye, see you later
Me: But, no. I want to talk to you.
Her: Sucks to be you.
Me: Talk to me, [name]. I want to know what happened. Never seen you this upset :(
Me: <3
Her: Fuck off
Me: I want to talk to you and I want to comfort you :/
Me: I'm not going to bed until I know you're ok

So...what the hell? I'm not sure if she's upset because of me or because of something completely unrelated, and I have no idea how to comfort her right now.

Pic unrelated
>>
My god she is insufferable. Delet her and never talk to the cunt again
>>
>>17000384
This. She just wants attention and you sound like a complete faggot. You have bigger issues than the feelings of a dumb teenage girl.
>>
>>17000341
She's kinda being a bitch
>>
>>17000416
*She's kinda making you her bitch

ftfy
>>
she loves drama and problems and if none exist to make her life complete she will create them. Delete her, she has nothing to offer the world but problems.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.