[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I start having sexual fantasies about ACTUAL SEX and nor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (12KB, 171x253px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 171x253px
How do I start having sexual fantasies about ACTUAL SEX and nor just the weirdest fucking nonsexual shit?
>>
Try it and if it doesn´t work, who cares. It´s fantasies.

Problem would be if you weren´t able to have actual sex.
>>
after a dry spell these thoughts come naturally to me. ive been fantasizing about a petite 42 year old lately that i seen in the grocery store.
>>
>>16997029
>Try it and if it doesn´t work, who cares. It´s fantasies.
I want to be strangled to death by an uncontrollably sobbing Adam Driver.

I can't tolerate sex at all. I thought I'd start with masturbating and figuring how to have happy thoughts about sex but It has turned out to be harder than I thought.
>>
>>16997039
if youre a dude:
jerk off to the thought of her letting you use her body for your pleasure
if youre a girl:
think about taking his D and how good he feels
>>
>>16997054
But it doesn't feel good.

I have unusually tense muscles on my inner thighs, compared to everything else. The doctor couldn't think of a reason for it since I don't do any sort of excessive exercise that'd involve them, but I keep thinking it's me pushing my knees together whenever I try to think about that sort of thing.
>>
>>16997039
>I want to be strangled to death by an uncontrollably sobbing Adam Driver
Is this a joke exampne and can you please elaborate if you're serious.
>>
For tense muscles, try to practice yoga for some time ;)

Anyway, all things take time, you can adjust fantasies a bit too, just enough to get things you want into them
>>
>>16997102
How long is it supposed to take?

I don't know how to make the things sexual. The Driver one is as close as it gets.
>>
>>16997099
Fucking seconded.
>>
>>16997099
>>16997148
It has me and a man in it and he's touching me in a way that I don't find unpleasant. That's about it.
>>
>>16997116
Introspective, find out what on it you really find arousing and what is just stuff around you don´t really like, add, substract.. Could be months, but you can get somewhere.

Anyway it´s still fantasies. When you get to it with another person, you probably won´t have the time or any notion to fantasize at the same time :) Don´t worry too much and just enjoy what you may
>>
>>16997234
How do I apply that kind of thing to a sexual situation?
>>
>>16997245
Getting chocked? Not to death?
>>
>>16997286
The whole dying part is kind of a big part of it.

And him not wanting to do it. That being forced to murder another human being is literally the worst thing that has ever happened to him and that he is never going to be ok again.
>>
>>16997316
Maybe you have an extreme sense of empathy? You "feel" how intensely he doesn't want to choke you, and that translates into a direct intense emotional feeling in you, which (due to some weird brain wiring) is converted into intense sexual pleasure. Sort of like how people are more likely to orgasm when surprised.
>>
>>16997336
Somehow it's only not horrible to me if it's horrible to him. I don't get off on hurting people, I just get warm and fuzzy at the thought of him finding the entire process extremely unpleasant.
>>
>>16997347
Have you ever been raped?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.