[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not sure about this. >straight female aged 20 >Have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1451746584394.gif (1MB, 268x274px) Image search: [Google]
1451746584394.gif
1MB, 268x274px
I'm not sure about this.

>straight female aged 20
>Have been seeing a gorgeous guy for a while
>he's quite literally model status and easily the best looking guy I've been with
>we go on a mini holiday and of course we fuck a bit
>he's pretty good with it, I enjoy the sex mostly
>he starts getting kinkier, wants me to finger his asshole while I suck him off
>don't think too much of it, I've heard of males enjoying this before
>he starts to talk about how he's fantasised about me having a dick
>wants me to fuck him with a strap-on
>feel a bit weird about it but don't tell him that
>we don't have one at the time so I'm saved for the moment

Long story short, is this guy gay? Or at the very least bisexual? I'm not necessarily troubled by this, but I just wonder a bit. He could just be totally confident in his sexuality. He's never had trouble getting it up.

Thoughts?
>>
>>16995433
Hmm he might just be into being dominated, maybe try and dig in that direction a bit further. But you're right he could also be bi or gay, try testing the waters about whether he's thought about being with a guy ever.
>>
He's not gay. Most men enjoy prostate stimulation, despite it being taboo.
>>
Get a realdoe. It's a strapless strap-on that you hold in your pussy, looks pretty realistic. Only issue is that once you're well-lubricated, it gets harder to hold in, and if you enjoy it too much you can accidentally push it out. Still, it's good for the futa illusion.

A lot of guys are into futa, and into having their prostates stimulated. I wouldn't be too worried about it unless he starts asking you to dress like a man during sex, or only puts it in your butt.
>>
>>16995480
The only time a man should enjoy prostate stimulation is while taking a shit, anything else = GAY
>>
>>16995433
Not necessarily gay at all. There's a big difference between:
>it'd be nice if you had a dick
>it'd be nice if you were a dude
There's whole subcultures dedicated to this, pegging and futa being the most obvious
>>
>>16995433
If he were gay, he'd be with another guy. If he were bi, he'd be with you and another guy on different nights.

What he is, is a little kinky. It's not clear if the kink is simple anal eroticism or a bit of masochism/submission. (That depends on whether the attraction is something in his ass or you "taking" him)

Forget labels. Follow your gut. If you find the experiments enjoyable, go along. If you don't - for ANY reason - just say No.
>>
>>16995655
Bisexuals don't date/fuck both genders at the same time lol
>>
>>16995433
>is this guy gay?
No
Or at the very least bisexual?
Probably.
>>
>>16995433
He likes being dominated
>>
>>16995433

Almost everyone is bi, most people fall along the spectrum somewhere instead of falling neatly into a hard category. He sounds like he leans heavily towards liking women but is also just slightly infatuated with facets of male anatomy. Nothing wrong with that, dicks are pretty awesome.

There's also nothing wrong with you not being into it, it is possible that the two of you have incompatible interests in bed and that could be something to discuss. At the very least you can take solace in the fact that he still wants to be banging you and isn't trying to convince you to let him bring a dude into the room. You're still the focus, he's just asking you to do new things.
>>
>>16995433

gay enough to like traps, but not gay enough to like dudes (yet). probably not marriage material , but hey enjoy.
>>
>>16995433
Def not gay (otherwise he wouldn't be fucking you), and probably not bi (at least what you told us isn't an indication)

He's just:
> into buttplay
> not afraid of traditional sexual taboos (Gentleman on the receiving end? Oh blimey!)
> Comfortable with telling you about his deepest fetishes.

If you're OK with doing it for him, you'll have the happiest and most loyal boyfriend anyone could have. If not, be honest about it, and he'll probably be OK with that.
>>
I'm pretty straight (inb4) and I guess I see pegging as the natural progression of femdom. I'd like being dominated by the girl I love.
>>
>>16995433
Tell him to lay off 4chan and the internet, it is fucking with his psyche.
He's probably had a furry phase too by now
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.