[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This girl I've met only recently is very flirty despite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 8253489_f520.jpg (47KB, 520x333px) Image search: [Google]
8253489_f520.jpg
47KB, 520x333px
This girl I've met only recently is very flirty despite having a boyfriend. She has given guys in our group massages, is very touchy with us, tons of compliments to everyone, and uses words like "baby" and stuff like this in text. When her boyfriend is around, he gets very uncomfortable when this starts happening and usually withdraws or pretends like it's not happening; he's visibly affected and his body language shows it. It's also worth noting that she is a very good looking girl, far better looking than him; she's absurdly attractive.

What's up with this girl? She's 20, but also very smart for her age, so I'm not really sure why she does this or if she is aware that what she is doing is bad. Is she just very friendly, or is there some subtlety here that I should be aware of?
>>
how the fuck am I supposed to know, I don't know her
>>
>>16994762
its a manipulation tactic
she is clearly unhappy with her bf, and now she is testing to see which of you fucks will be her next toy
>>
>>16994762
Some people are just naturally touchy-feely. It means nothing to her, and she'd be amazed if you told her it's flirty. Whether her BF likes it is his problem, not yours.
>>
>>16994864
>>16994875

You see, that's just it; there are two spectrum of possibility here. Other notes are that she doesn't have she friends aside from us, and she has thanked us for not hitting on her before as everyone else does. Most of me believes she is doing this because she doesn't know any better, and is just being affectionate. Some of my friends, however, say that she wants to break up with her boyfriend, which may be true too; they are not very intimate and have been together since something like middle school.
>>
>>16994967
Yeah breh she definitely wants to break up w bf if they were together since middle school, but I'd have said that probably before I even read that part, that just solidifies it. People change so much from fucking middle school are you kidding me? shes clearly grown tired of him, wants to fuck other guys, but feels bad because of their history and probably does have feelings for him on some level, so she stays w him. You hear stories of shit like this happening all the time.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.