[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you not be self conscious of C-cup saggy tits when youre

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

How do you not be self conscious of C-cup saggy tits when youre having sex? Holding them to my chest or making sure I'm lying on my back is always on my mind and I can never feel sexy, only very ugly.

I can't afford surgery.
>>
>>16994589
leave your bra on
duh
>>
You are beautiful as you are, anon.

tfw no qt pie gf to tell this to
>>
Noodleboob level of saggy?
C cups are perfect and a little sag is kind of attractive to me at least
>>
>>16994618
I still feel self-conscious and ugly with a bra on

>>16994627
It's not a little sag it's a lot
>>
>>16994589
I'm a guy. If I love the girl inside the body, I find the body attractive.
>>
>>16994589
Really, don't worry about it.

I can understand how you probably get a feeling of self worth from how another person seemingly likes you more for what your body looks like.

Personally, my biggest turn on in a partner is how confident she is about herself. Both physically and psychologically.
I don't have a preference for breast size or shape. Same with butt type or vulva.

I can honestly say that all my previous relationships which ended in a sour note were caused by feelings on not being good enough, not feeling sexy, or not being confident in ones own ability to turn on or satisfy a partner.

Unfortunately, this isn't something that you will automatically do, based on what people tell you. Its something you have to work on yourself.

Make sure you don't associate with superficial people. Get to really know your circle of friends, your partners. Talk, share, and most of all, laugh.

You are beautiful and strong. Your only problem is that you haven't realised it yet.

Good luck, and have a great week.
>>
my advice

put on about 30 pounds and you'll have saggy d-cup tits instead
>>
>>16994589
Not even joking, but you should post your tits.

You might get some flak, sure, but ignore it. Just go with it, take a leap of faith.
>>
>>16994639
then leave your bra and your shirt on
i dont think its as detrimental to your appearance as you believe it to be
>>
you could always get a breast reduction if you're so cripplingly self conscious about it
>>
>>16994589
post your titties
let us heal your wound
>>
>>16994589
Just remember that we all have things about ourselves that we don't like, and that we are always our own worst critic. I'm sure your partner has a flaw but you still find him/her sexy. Why wouldn't your partner feel the same about you?
>>
>>16994589
your bf will know that you have big saggy tits.
what's the problem, he's with you, he probably likes your tits.
outrageous, isn't it?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.