[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you know when a relationship is truly over? As in,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1459655503585.png (689KB, 564x593px) Image search: [Google]
1459655503585.png
689KB, 564x593px
How do you know when a relationship is truly over? As in, no coming back.
>>
>>16994553
If you're asking, then it's too late.
>>
>>16994558
Thats so depressing holy fuck
>>
File: 1458128959520.jpg (533KB, 694x1141px) Image search: [Google]
1458128959520.jpg
533KB, 694x1141px
You don't. Life is like a box of chocolates.
>>
I don't want you back you poor stupid fat ugly bitch. Enjoy being poor you trailer trash slut. Lol enjoy your cancer. Your mom was a fat fucking cunt. Cut yourself some more.
>>
When you delete them off everything and basically cut them out of your life.
>>
i'm the most lost i've been in a while

my ex and my best friend secretly fucked multiple times behind my back. i'v been together with her for a year.

her reasoning is i had been cold to her because apparently i was treating her like shit and being cold not responsive to her. she thought i was about to break up with her
i wasn't. i was just depressed

they saw 4 times in 3 week period. i've read their chat logs. they conversed that they what they were doing was horrible and expressed regret and hatred towards themselves

she is currently breaking down, freaking out, saying she doesn't deserve me and is begging me for forgiveness . she is threating to end herself and is cutting herself and shit

i've already beat the living shit out of this friend.
he's also cried to me out of guilt and forgiveness and claims he did it out of vulnerability because of how horrible he felt that his recent gf broke up with him.

she tells me she was vulnerable, blackout drunk, and weak everytime. he would enable her, manipulate he with affection and get her drunk.

i've never had this happen. i'm confused.

i still love her as an individual. she's the closest person i have. and i'm the closest person she has. these are facts

i hate the fact that she is still my 'distant partner' for the time being as i'm figuring out what to do

i don't know what to do
i'm so confused
can this be salvaged?
>>
>>16995733
4 letters.

C U C K
>>
>>16995733
Beating up your friend was the wrong thing to do because violence shouldn't be used to solve your problems.

Your GF and Friend have both crossed huge lines and there is going to be a major trust issue with them. Even if they're incredibly sorry it's hard to gauge from here if she'll calm down from being sorry and do it again or something.

I have a 0 tolerance for that kind of stuff personally. If somebody cheats on me while we're dating its basically over and she has to live with that mistake. I want my kids to have the most psychologically healthy and loving parent relationship that they can have. I want them to grow up with parents who love each other very much. I will not give them anything less than that. We trust each other 100% and we're committed to each other 100% or we're not getting married.
>>
>>16995741
Why the fuck do people carry on with this meme
>>
>>16995779
>violence shouldn't be used to solve your problems
This is really shit advice

Sometimes it's the best way to solve your problems and send a clear message.
>>
>>16995807
Eh

I think you're right,

>watch Dear Zachary

but I don't think that it's a good idea to prime people to act violently to solve their problems. Most of the time, violent acts are fueled by passion rather than careful consideration, and if we want to use violence as a tool toward better ends, then we need to carefully consider when to use it
>>
>>16995733
I'm going to guess this isn't the OP, considering this was posted on at least two other threads here. Why, I have no idea.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.