[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>long term bf had female friend, they're still friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault (2).jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>long term bf had female friend, they're still friends on facebook, but she moved away and is also married now
>he hooked up with her, but like ten years ago, way before we got together
>she hated on me from the beginning, even if it was several years after her and bf did anything with each other

>the month bf and i went official she tried to hook up with him at a bar
>she was also engaged to the guy she married at this time
>bf got upset with her, stopped hanging around her for a long while

>she brought her fiance out to our state about a year after that incident
>they and some friends went out for drinks
>that sad fool bought my boyfriend dinner and drinks and shit, trying to be bros with him

Even now this bitch is still throwing shade at me any chance she gets on facebook. I don't understand her deal, man. I know there is nothing I can really do. I've "won" whatever game she's trying to play. I mean, my bf is with me, not her. She's just fuckin attentiony man.

I don't know why she's always throwing little jokey insults at me if my boyfriend tags me in things on facebook. I don't understand why she is outwardly being mean to me when she's the one that's trying to fuck people's boyfriends. Is she just deflecting? Man, what I know could ruin her life.

Why are women like this? I'm not really going to do anything. Like what would a facebook message do? So I just ignore her, but it always happens. I just need some insight, man. How do I deal with this?

My bf hasn't seen her in a couple years or hung out with her, or even text or call her, just keeps her on facebook. He never responds to her comments. But just, what is this psycho's problem?
>>
Why does a girl who basically isn't even in your boyfriend's life anymore make you so jealous and insecure? I mean, you are jealous and insecure, right? Otherwise it wouldn't bother you and you wouldn't have made this thread
>>
>>16994393
I feel embarrassed mostly. Like she comments about me on his posts. Then it's just awkwardly left there for everyone to see.

I just don't understand what her problem is with me. I feel more defensive than insecure about it. She isn't a threat to my relationship, but I feel bullied. Like personally.
>>
>>16994404
So just block her so you don't have to see her activity and comments and be done with it. You don't have a problem, don't pretend you do. Don't act like you pity her when you just want us to tell you how she's a jealous whore who's trying to steal your boyfriend because she's in love with him because you want an ego boost.
>>
>>16994377
>>16994404

She's jealous as fuck and is the type to bring those around her down just to feel good about herself. My question is, why the hell has he not blocked her? Because if I was in your boyfriend's shoes, I'd cut that person off. I don't have time for disrespectful people. And when my guy was actually in that situation with his ex, and she berated him for dating me, he told her off. Now she knows her place.
>>
>>16994428
But if I block her, everyone else still sees what she says.
>>
>>16994431
Who gives a fuck? Why are you obsessed with this girl? Are YOU in love with her?
>>
>>16994435
She does, clearly. And depending on the nature of the ex's comments, I could see why she'd be upset. But this is something she needs to talk to her boyfriend about, because blocking her isn't going to change anything. They both should cut her off.
>>
>>16994445
I suggested blocking her because OP claimed that her concern about this girl was because she 'looks stupid' in front of the whole of the internet. That's not OP's problem, and blocking her would solve it. As for her boyfriend blocking her, if her comments don't bother him, then I don't see why he should have to block her too when OP's insecurities could be dealt with by just her blocking the other girl.
>>
>>16994377
Well its seems that she is jealous that her bf left her for someone else, so she is bashing you to make herself feel better and in a higher position.

Just ignore it OP, sooner or later she will stop.
>>
>>16994452
Because others can still see those comments and she'll know that they're on FB regardless. And if the girl finds out that she's blocked, it could escalate. Some people are fucking crazy. As for the boyfriend, these comments should bother him. I can understand that he feels like they have history, and he owes it to her to stay friends, but there's a line that needs to be drawn when someone is regularly attacking your partner. It's not cool. OP should discuss this with him.
>>
>>16994377

>sad fool trying to be bros with him

Wait, why is that sad? Your dude didn't do anything, it's his terrible wife. Sure he should probably leave her for someone better but there's nothing wrong with wanting to be friends with someone she's trying to bang, that's just confusing the actual issue.

Also what advice are you even looking for?
>>
>>16994435
Okay, regina george.

>>16994430
Because she's like really sneaky about it. If my boyfriend jokes to me. Like he'll post a picture of something stupid happening to someone. Then he'll say that's like me because I'm clumsy or whatever. Then she'll come in and make fun of me too. But then take it too far to the point where everyone stops commenting. If we post anything about each other anything cute that we did together (and we don't do this often), she says shit like "Oh you're just a player. No bitch can tie you down." and stupid shit when my bf and I have been monogamous for five years. It's like annoying shit like that.

>>16994468
That's exactly why it's sad. He's oblivious.
>>
>>16994462
It's been five years and I'm tired of it.

>>16994468
>Also what advice are you even looking for?
I don't know! I don't know what to do. Confrontation will probably make her do it more. I feel fucking helpless because I feel embarrassed.
>>
>>16994470

That still doesn't make any sense. Like if your spouse fucks someone and you're out for blood, do you shoot the person they fucked or them? If you answered "the person they fucked" you're an imbecile, that person doesn't owe you anything and none of it should affect your assessment of them as a person at all.

Whether or not you know about any of it doesn't change the situation. The problem is with her and not the dude, therefore there is nothing problematic about being friends with the dude.
>>
>>16994488
What I mean is this poor guy is oblivious to what his wife does. If he had known, I'm not saying he would have beat my boyfriend, but he definitely would not be friendly with him if he knew his wife tried to fuck him when they were engaged.
>>
>>16994494
Not only that, she had the audacity to bring the guy she attempted to fuck out with her fiance. Like that's cuckshit. She's a damn monster.
>>
>>16994470
>If we post anything about each other anything cute that we did together (and we don't do this often), she says shit like "Oh you're just a player. No bitch can tie you down."

That's actually really fucking hilarious. Just by existing, you make her feel like shit. Revel in it. She's showing everyone just how fucking crazy she is too. When my guy's ex did stuff like that, it was scathing but still subtle. She did horrible shit to him, got pregnant by some dude, ran off to Canada to have an autism baby and live off some maple-sweating bastard. But because I'm younger than her, I'm too childish and inexperienced. She would constantly try to talk him into breaking up with me.
>>
>>16994377
>>16994470
Have you tried to talk with him about that? Like, to tell him about how this subtle but constant bullshit is making you feel? Maybe if he already doesn't respond to her comments is because he's had enough of her crap as well.
>>
>>16994377
>having a facebook in the first place

You ask for this.
>>
>>16995494
This,mindont understand whynpeoplel want tinshare jntimate moments of a relatationshipmwith your SO on the internet, seems fake as if to convince everyone else
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.