[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm crying so much right now. And it's so stupid and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Hv23DCTk_400x400.jpg (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Hv23DCTk_400x400.jpg
15KB, 400x400px
I'm crying so much right now. And it's so stupid and I feel stupid for it.

I see people all around me constantly getting into relationships or posting really cute pictures with their SO. I keep trying to remind myself that not everything is what it seems. I know that two of my friends have approached me this week with problems in their relationships and they wanted to vent. One of them is even considering breaking up with their girlfriend.

Despite knowing about all the problems that go on, I still can't help but feel sad that I don't have a boyfriend. I know it's not the most important thing in the world, But I missed out on that stuff. I missed out on the stupid high school romance because I just didn't care in high school. And now I'm missing out on the serious college relationships because I keep getting hurt by guys. Now I'm at the point where I'm just so completely heartbroken and sad. I just feel like I can't trust anyone when it comes to dating.

This semester has been terrible. I've been a bad student, I've been slacking off a lot, I've been a bad daughter, a bad sister, and just overall not the best human being. I try to hide my sadness behind stupid jokes or just talking about Batman, books, and makeup, but I think some people see through it and will genuinely ask me if everything is okay. Even one of my professors sat down with me to ask me what was wrong.

I'm so sad all the time. I'm still going through a heartbreak from December and I hate it so much. Sometimes I have my good days and now tonight...I'm having a really bad day. I don't know how to fix this.

I'm not expecting some prince charming to come along, but it would be nice to have something.
>>
It's funny, Because A LOT of guys here have same problems.
so you people could just date each other fuck like rabbits and live a happy life c:
>>
>>16994167
Because people having the same problems means that they are instantly compatibile. Fuck off man
>>
>>16994156
Sorry, femanon. I'm not going to go with the cliché 'things get better' saying, because without you trying - it won't get better. Finding a boyfriend should wait right now. I believe you saying you want a boyfriend is a mask for all the real problems happening in your life at this moment.

Who have you spoken to face to face about this? Have you reached out to your school psychiatrist yet? I really believe there is some other underlying problem here that you are not sharing or don't understand yourself
>>
>>16994216
Yeah I know I should hold off on finding a boyfriend because i'm not in a good place right now...and it would only attract the wrong type of men.

I don't know what underlying issues there are to be honest. I'm still going through my heartbreak from someone I loved for so long and it's been so terrible. I don't know why it's taking so long to move on.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 500x245px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 500x245px
>>16994156
I'll give you the exact same advice I give to guys.
Stop putting relationships on a pedestal. If you care this much about relationships, chances are shit's generally gone sideways in your life, try to sort that out first.

As for the specific issues with relationships, it seems like even you admit that you're most likely part of the problem. If you think you're a shitty human being, try improving yourself first.
If you've managed to get a relationship before, that more than likely shows that you're not entirely fucked and have no chance.

So to emphasize the first point again, find out what's going wrong in your life aside from dating and relationships and work on that, because I'm 90% sure that's what's fucking up everything else.
>>
>>16994235
I've been a bad person because i've just been so sad all the time.

I've dated before but I never had an actual boyfriend or lasting relationship. I don't really know why it happened like that.
>>
File: 5683865368.gif (2MB, 489x349px) Image search: [Google]
5683865368.gif
2MB, 489x349px
>>16994250
As I've said before, it seems like even you know that the lack of a relationship isn't the root of the problems.
Find what's got you in such a bad spot and try fixing it. It won't be easy, but there's honestly nothing better you can do than that.

I've had no relationships or even dates in my life and I've felt like that was the reason for my sadness for a long while a few years back. Then I did some proper introspection and realized that it's just an extension of other problems. People seek companionship especially when they're at rock bottom.
>>
>>16994278
Anon, I don't really think that's the case. I agree that OP shouldn't put relationships on a pedestal, because the idea of "a relationship" is stupid, but it's totally viable to feel lonely.

OP, you should focus less on the idea of your current lack of A RELATIONSHIP and focus more on getting yourself out there and meeting new people. I think you're looking at the problem backwards, you meet people first and then relationships form if you meet the right person and you get along, not the other way around. If you go meet people with the imperative of forming a relationship, that blinds you and you fall for desperate fuckwads like the people on this site or others who are out to take advantage of your desperation. I know it's scary (trust me, I'm terrified of people) but it's like trying on clothes. As long as you keep looking, you'll eventually find something that fits.
>>
File: 654634545.gif (768KB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
654634545.gif
768KB, 500x230px
>>16994356
It's perfectly viable to feel lonely, just not to the degree she's feeling about it. She said she has friends, she didn't really imply that she's totally alone. She just said that the lack of a relationship feels really damn bad, along with the fact that life in general has been kind of shit for her. From that it's pretty fair to assume that the other stuff is getting to her and it's easy to project it onto relationship woes at that point.

If you feel that sad constantly, it's not because you lack a relationship, I can guarantee that. She's feeling bad about everything, and the relationship feelings just come along with that, and if she doesn't fix that first she's in for a bad time with relationships, especially romantic ones.

I agree that getting out there can help, and having people around is usually a bonus at times like these, but that's still basically just dealing with the symptom and not the cause.
>>
>>16994192
in case you're op,I Never said that, but you said you want "something", and they're "something".
>>
>>16994156
Fulfillment and betterment can only come from within. Don't expect an outside force or person to come in and solve all your problems. If you're having issues, try to identify what those are, then work to move past them one by one. It may take time but giving a name to what's bothering you is the first step.

Also, I'm usually criticized for giving this advice as it's seen as very not-helpful by some, but for me, visualizing starving children in developing or war-torn countries really makes me feel better about myself. I'd have to fall pretty far to have it worse off than them. Really makes me feel selfish for feeling bad about my shitty "problems". Take it or leave it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.