[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucked it up majorly with a girl a year ago by cheating and ass-hat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Fucked it up majorly with a girl a year ago by cheating and ass-hat beahvior, she became somewhat of a crush after that, never felt that way for a girl in my 20s.

>Now she wants me back
>Fuck yeah
>Met her yesterday
>She's nice but nothing special..

the crush is gone, just like that.

I just don't think monogamy is for me...
>>
>>16992821
What are we supposed to tell you?
>>
>>16992821

its not for everyone. but as a straight guy it can be hard to meet your quotas. if you arent willing to sleep with dudes, consider dating girls as if you were monagamous, but ditching when you start getting cheating urges. its okay to date someone knowing it will be temporary.

it gets harder as you get older tho.

thank god im a faggot
>>
>>16992828
How you fall in love with someone, it's like I never feel anything anymore.
>>
>>16992838
Not attracted to guys but feel so much more with my guy friends (loyalty and compassion) but when with girls i'm like dead inside.
>>
>>16992860

it happens. it sucks cuz you're gonna want to have sex, but its hard to get it without comitting to a relationship for hte most part.

try playing the field and see what your luck with sluts is. if not, consider doing short term relationships for the bang. i find that its fun to have 'flings' even on an emotional level. its jsut not something i can handle long term.

>tfw no /b/ro to explore my sexuality with

but seriously.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.