[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it wrong thinking that because I never had a real job before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Job-vacancies-550x210.ashx.jpg (57KB, 550x210px) Image search: [Google]
Job-vacancies-550x210.ashx.jpg
57KB, 550x210px
Is it wrong thinking that because I never had a real job before to want to do one that's part time before doing one that's full time in order to be used to it and then later finding full? Issue being though I can't even find one that's part that I feel like I could actually do like something in a warehouse or something, I really can't just "go work at mcdonalds or walmart" I would be epically horrible at it I'm not very good socially and those jobs are really really pressured too. Am I limiting myself too much and should be looking at fulls too?
>>
>>16992799

you look for any place that will take you. worst case scenario you get fired and claim it was 'seasonal' on your resume.
>>
>>16992819
Yeah but I'm saying, is it wrong that I'm only looking at part time ? I guess the best analogy would be slowly going into some water to be comfortable vs jumping in not ready to handle it.
>>
>>16992869

>is it wrong

there is no sense of mmorality in hunting for a job. is it a bad idea? yes. cuz you are preventing yourself from getting a job.

but you made this thread before and kept arguing the point against me so you arent looking for advice, you are looking for someone to agree with you.
>>
>>16992876

>but you made this thread before and kept arguing the point against me so you arent looking for advice, you are looking for someone to agree with you.

Uh I just made this thread today
>>
>>16992882

then assuming you are not the same anon who made this exact thread and used htat exact metaphor

>by only applying for part time you are missing out on the chance to get GOOD employment, or even employed at all
>the world doesnt care if you have anxiety. it does not want to coddle you, and it wont.
>any new job is a job so you will adjust no matter waht
>slowly wading into the water is for faggots
>once you jump in, you are already in. all slowly going in does is slows you down.
>>
>>16992906

>by only applying for part time you are missing out on the chance to get GOOD employment, or even employed at all

But I thought there would be more opportunities with part ? And how is it not "good" employment? Mim wage is ok with me if that's what you mean. I wouldn't be doing it too long I would move on later this is just starting.
>the world doesnt care if you have anxiety. it does not want to coddle you, and it wont.
>any new job is a job so you will adjust no matter waht
I'm not asking anyone to, I meant like how it can be easiest for me to adjust without putting it on anyone else or hurting anyone else. Basically being able to keep that to myself.
>>
>>16992977

>i thought there would be more opportunities with part?

how? how is there more opportunities by only applying for one type of job? you could apply for both and then you are in the running for even more jobs. im not saying to go only for full time. apply for any job you can.

>and how is it not 'good' employment

full time offers benefits. full time are considered more important and likely to keep you on longer term.

>how it can be easiest for me

do whatever the fuck you want, you clearly want someone to agree with you.
>>
>>16992998
Well you sure seem like you are in a bad mood sorry. But yeah I never said I wanted someone to "agree" with me I was just trying to clarify that that was my reasoning.

>how? how is there more opportunities by only applying for one type of job? you could apply for both and then you are in the running for even more jobs. im not saying to go only for full time. apply for any job you can.

Well I kind of just don't know if I'm good enough for full time ones too. Most full time ones need lots and lots of experience and things like that that I don't have yet.
>>
>>16993117

entry level is entry level regardless of if its part or full time. by not applying your full time you are robbing yourself of the chance to wokr.

you dont need experience to work a full 8 hours a day, you are just a brat.
>>
>>16993154
Listings have "require so and so years of experience" though even for entry level ones from what I've seen. And I have 0. Maybe I'm just not lucky yet to see one that doesn't say stuff like that.
>>
>>16993178

they say that for part time too.

entry level is entry level. apply and see what happens. stop being a whiny brat.
>>
>>16993251
I'm not a brat you're the one showing a really bad attitude I've been quite calm.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.