[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it okay that I'm leaving HS without touching a girl's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (53KB, 292x297px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 292x297px
Is it okay that I'm leaving HS without touching a girl's hand. I just got the "let's just be friends" for the third time. I've always been a loner, but I wasn't socially inept or ugly. Is there hope for me in college?
>>
There's always hope, but you're gonna have to change some things. Don't expect magic.

You say you're not ugly? Good. Socially inept though? I'm not sure I believe you. Maybe you're not horrible, but if you've never touched a girl's hand, you could be better. Not saying that to put you down, but if you want to improve it's important to have a realistic outlook. If you don't know what isn't great, you won't know what could be better.
>>
>>16991703
Well, it's not that I can't hold conversation, I just choose not to talk. I normally just sit quietly and read. Since I do that all the time I'm seen as "smart". It's pretty shallow
>>
>>16991683
What did /soc/ rate you?
>>
>>16991933
6-7
>>
File: 1448580917097.png (496KB, 700x1029px) Image search: [Google]
1448580917097.png
496KB, 700x1029px
Bump desu
>>
>>16991683
There are two or three times in your life when you get to completely redefine yourself, and this is one of them.

When you go to college no one will know you. No one will know you are shy or a nerd or friendzone material. Everyone, including girls, will meet you for the first time and with no idea of the role you were assigned in the high school pecking order.

If you can pull it off, you can even redefine yourself as an alpha chad. But at the very least you'll start with a blank page and no past.
>>
>>16992111
O have confidence, would just being blindly confident work? I'm pretty jaded from all of this youth bullshit and shallow conversation.
>>
>>16991683
Bump of absolute shame.
>>
>>16991941
Go bag some 4's if it's bothering you so much.
>>
>>16993503
I was just rejected by like a 5-6. I'm fucking pissed.
>>
>>16993503
Don't give OP that kind of shit advice.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.