[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be in drive thru >pickup truck comes behind me with unusually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (113KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 900x900px
>be in drive thru
>pickup truck comes behind me with unusually bright headlights, like blinding
>me thinking his high beams were on, turn around and yell "do you really have to blind me right now?"
>he yells no but i can blindyou now and starts flashing his high beams
>figure the guys drunk, just ignore him
>minute later he pulls up next to me
>says "hey.. Youre a bitch!" And spits on my windshield and throws a water bottle at me
>drives off towards parking lot beckoning me to go fight him
>ignore him and be on my way

I feel like i Shouldve just called the cops. But i really didnt want to deal with whatever the fuck this was. Buti feel like im less of a man for not defending my property. What do you think
>>
should've escalated that confrontation then shot him and claimed self defense
>>
you should have gone out there and sucked his dick. you little bitch.
>>
>>16990994
Yep you're a man bitch now. The only way to fix this is to track him down and rape his wife at gunpoint
>>
You did the right thing, don't feel bad. Escalating confrontations does not make you manlier, on the other hand, you kept your head cool and shown emotional balance. This is a great virtue.

If, he actually tried to harm you or threatened you, then you would be 100% legitimate in using force against him, even lethal.

You're stressed because it's recent and truly bothersome, but don't overthink this, you did the right thing, idiots exist everywhere, life goes on.
>>
You did the right thing breh as much as it pains me to say it, as someone like that deserves a good ass beating, what you did was the smart thing to do, you didn't lower yourself down to his level and he probably felt like a dumbass afterward. People like that are pissed off w themselves and hate their own lives so much they feel the need to take it out on others, you're the winner here because he just made himself look like a pathetic loser, and showed he probably is a pathetic loser with nothing to lose if he's willing to randomly fight dudes in a drive thru and go to jail over something so small and stupid. You'll be able to laugh at it when you cool down
>>
>>16991052
>>16991036
Thanks, that makes me feel a lot better
>>
>>16991056
But you're still a little bitch.
>>
If it was me, depending on how my day had been going before this incident(for me personally, it wouod be an awful day if I was pissed enough to yell out my window, just because I'm the type of asshole who taiogates you with a giant smile on my face if you upset me when I'm driving) I look like a fighter, but I'll walk away from fights unless someone decides to bring up my brother who had down syndrome and died of leukemia. To me, fighting over dumb shit just makes no sense.

So if I was in your shoes, I would've mixed the contents of my ash tray into the ice water I always have with me while I drive, rolled up next to him, made sure his window was down, and then ruin his entire month. Ever smelled a wet cigarette butt? It's disgusting. Imagine how much money he'd have to spend to even mask the smell of that.
Oh, then whip off in my Wrx before he calls the cops, rams my car, or blows my head off.
(Probably TLDR, I'm tweaking hard, sorrryz)
>>
Wow, it wasn't nearly as long as I thought. I'm awesome af.
>>
>>16991022
Or his dad. If you rape his dad that just proves you're totally not gay, and you make 2 generations of his family look like pussies. Better yet, make him rape his own dad at gunpoint while you rape him at gunpoint while you get raped at gunpoint. He will have a hard time explaining why he's in therapy if you do that
>>
File: 1389689450153.jpg (28KB, 801x534px) Image search: [Google]
1389689450153.jpg
28KB, 801x534px
>>16990994

>What do you think

I think getting in a fight in a parking lot with a drunk asshole and possibly getting your face broken and/or arrested is a lot of trouble to go through just to prove you're a man.

The "alpha" male tenants of fighting anyone and everyone just to prove your manliness will result in a lot of broken bones, assault charges and general misfortune, and what was it all for? Pride? A cool story to tell other dude-bros?

At the end of the day there's a lot of people in prison who are there simply because their prides were bigger than their heads.

Always use your head. When people cross a line, show no fucking mercy but until that line is crossed you need to be confident in your ability to differentiate weakness and restraint.

Trust me, a guy like that wouldn't learn any lessons from an ass beating. Its not the first time he's made a stupid decision like that and it won't be his last. Chances are he'll fuck with the wrong person sooner than later and he'll get his face stomped with the benefit of you not having to take the rap for it.
>>
>>16990994
>being so much of a whiny bitch you have to scream at the driver behind you for having their normal lights on
wew OP I think there's a bigger issue here
>>
>Buti feel like im less of a man for not defending my property.
What property? Your windshield?

I think you're fine. Getting into petty arguments or fights over that is annoying. If he started causing physical damage to your car and fighting you then you should write down his license plate and call the cops.

There's this asshole in my neighborhood that drives with his brights on (that or his car has really, really bright lights). I'll just slow down to an annoyingly low speed till he wizes around me in anger. Better to be patient and slow than fast and reckless.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.