[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >ask qt3.14 out for coffee >day comes >chicken

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1459510974831.jpg (62KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1459510974831.jpg
62KB, 600x800px
>be me
>ask qt3.14 out for coffee
>day comes
>chicken out, ask to reschedule
>rescheduled date arrives
>chicken out again
>say I'm stuck at a work meeting and i won't be able to make it
That was a month or so ago anons. She did not seem pissed from her messages. Now, I want to ask her out once more - due to recent events, I'm certain I won't cancel. How should I go about it? I rarely see her in our uni, so face-to-face is not happening. What specifically should I message her to communicate my intentions but not sound like a dick or like I'm too apologetic? I am hilariously incompetent at messaging women. Pls halp.
>>
>>16990150
You just ask. That's it. But personally, if a guy did that to me, I'd just take it as him not being interested or trying to play mind games. It's a little off-putting.
>>
>>16990175
I know that that's how she probably thought of my actions, but at this point it doesn't matter. What should I message her though? "Hey, wanna grab coffee?"? That seems kind of insensitive given last time. On the other hand, "Hey, want to try again?" seems too beta.
>>
>>16990150
Why the fuck would you chicken out over getting coffee? Your malaise is beyond me.

Just ask her again and don't chicken out this time. A whole month of curving someone is ridiculous. I'm surprised she's still talking to you, and feel as if you should be appreciative of the fact that she still is.

Don't sweat it, but quit putting it off. It's not that big of a deal. Just message her to ask to do something again, and don't do this shit in the future.
>>
>>16990190
Chickening out on a date is even more "beta" than apologizing, especially if you don't have an actual reason. Don't mention it unless she says something about it, and if she does then say you were nervous about meeting her then move on to something else.
>>
>>16990190
>"Hey, want to try again?"
To me, this is better. The former completely ignores that, for whatever reason, you ditched her twice. Unless I genuinely liked you, I'd probably ignore it. This, on the other hand, says "Timing was off, and I feel bad for what happened, but I'm up for it if you are." I think you'll get a better response that way.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.