[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I heard there must be something badly wrong with a woman if she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 20150820095555.jpg (29KB, 500x463px) Image search: [Google]
20150820095555.jpg
29KB, 500x463px
I heard there must be something badly wrong with a woman if she can't even get anyone from tinder to meet her for coffee or a drink. I match with a fair amount of guys, I do small talk about whatever, but they never ask me out. On those occasions when I gather my courage and ask if they're free on the weekend, they don't respond. One guy messaged me actively for several days until I said I don't really use facebook, at which point he stopped.

I know it sounds ridiculous, but this is hurting my already low self-esteem. I installed tinder to meet new people and I can't even do that, yet I keep hearing women have it so easy. Am I that ugly or boring?
>>
Post a pic?
>>
File: 16-03-25-22-17-57-340_deco.jpg (448KB, 946x1280px) Image search: [Google]
16-03-25-22-17-57-340_deco.jpg
448KB, 946x1280px
>>16989426
That's my profile pic. I'm bad at taking pictures, but I didn't think it's THAT ugly. But what do I know
>>
>>16989434
you're pretty plain but you're white and normal looking with pretty eyes. you should be fine.
>>
>>16989434
Obvious filter. Get rid of it, and put on some makeup.
>>
>>16989434
Fellow femanon here, you may want to use a little eyeliner and maskera to bring out the color of your eyes and take away from the shadown look under them.

Also, are you getting enough sleep? Enough nutrition and sun? That could help with the circles under the eyes, and there are lots of youtube videos on makeup.
>>
File: 1458952469500.jpg (203KB, 946x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1458952469500.jpg
203KB, 946x1280px
>>16989434
Love how newfags respond to reposts
>>
>>16989439
No filter, it's just the phone camera quality. Is makeup a necessity now?

Also, what I don't get is why would guys just talk to me/respond to me and then stop talking out of nowhere for no reason
>>
>>16989422
First of all, It's the fact that you're using Tinder as if that's all there is for the dating scene.

Wanna know the best way to meet people? You have to go out and meet them. Where? Wherever the fuck your interests and hobbies lead you. Do you like Music? Theater? Film? Books? Drinking?

Maybe you should take time to learn how to be alone with yourself and love yourself before putting yourself out there in the scene.

I get it. You don't really use facebook but that also means you don't pay attention to the socialization of social networks. You're only hurting yourself through bullshit beliefs. Noone told me this, but social networks are what you make out of them. If you hate people or hate socializing, then you don't really have a place to complain. If your jealous, it is self esteem and you need to work on yourself in order to attract someone. 5 bucks said if you did attract someone, it's not going to be the guy you want either. "In the game of love, there's always a 3rd that gets hurt." Sometimes, it's okay to lower standards.

You have to love yourself before anyone can tag along with your journey in life.
>>
>>16989434
Holy shit OP! I know I'm jsut some anon but you are totally attractive. Beautiful eyes, coy smile; why are you on here complaining? You're a cutie!
>>
Yes, as long as at least one but preferably both aren't single or likely to become single. Desire for sex usually wins out if they aren't getting it elsewhere.
>>
>>16989461
>why would guys just talk to me/respond to me and then stop talking out of nowhere for no reason

The dating game has kinda changed for the worst. It's not all lost. But it's pretty bad now. Maybe bad is the wrong word..It's more difficult. People are constantly playing games with each other and it's easier for people to ignore even though we have tech and knowledge at our fingertips.

Some dudes just want to get their dicks wet. Nothing in between that. They just want pussy. Some just don't know how to talk to girls at all past the hello's. Look at 90% of the posts on here. Most people haven't gotten laid at all. Most don't even have social skills.

Don't fret it OP
>>
>>16989495
Just like you

Bravo for making a successful troll thread
>>
>>16989506
Why are you so bitter?
>>
>>16989526
Why are you responding to reposts?
>>
>>16989540
Why are you a repost?
>>
File: 4wtdjP4.jpg (97KB, 800x1111px) Image search: [Google]
4wtdjP4.jpg
97KB, 800x1111px
>>16989506
aw yes, the infamous white knight here to defend m'lady's honor
>>
>>16989572
wut

I everyone in this thread should probably get thrown into an oven for being fooled by a repost
>>
>>16989577
I think*
>>
>>16989577
kek

>le edgy poster
>I'm le smart
>butthurt powers activate
>>
File: vlcsnap-996112.png (479KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-996112.png
479KB, 640x480px
>>16989589
okay

let us shit up this thread together
>>
>>16989422
Tinder is pretty much a hook up app. ur better meeting dudes at shows or school or something
>>
>>16989434
Maybe the problem is your using Tinder
>>
>>16989434
Look plain, but not ugly. Clothes give the impression you are a weirdo. A goth or Wiccan perhaps. Maybe neither, but that's just the vibe. Also you look like you are trying to hide your weight in that photo, which may or may not be the case.
>>
>>16989434

you probably give more of a relationship and less of a sex vibe.

my advice? start a dating site that only 4chan members know about. you'll be covered in guys trying to date you. for reals.
>>
>>16989434
???

You look pretty damn hot to me
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.