[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>live in condo with mom for 3 years >she moves out, I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1459542888084s.jpg (8KB, 166x250px) Image search: [Google]
1459542888084s.jpg
8KB, 166x250px
>live in condo with mom for 3 years
>she moves out, I'm here alone
>had an ant problem in the past, she spilled something in the cupboard and they swarmed it
>noticed about 4 days ago that there's always like 3 or 4 ants in our kitchen floor, coming out from under the washer (which is in our kitchen)
>ants usually are coming in/out of our boiler room, across from the washer

I've set ant traps, keep killing them as they appear, am keeping an autistic eye on our food (and they're never in the cupboards/fridge), verified there's nothing of ant-worth in our boiler room or under the washer, cleaned the floors, put ant repellent around the perimeter, and these fuckers are still just on the ground. Asked my mom, she just said "oh put ant traps down, they'll be gone in a day or two."

Granted we've had rainy weather, and live on a slab of concrete, but why the hell are these things in my house, and not in my food? Should I be worried? How the hell do I get them out for good?
>>
did you know that its estimated that there are over 100 trillion ants in the world
>>
>>16986711
Yes, but is it normal for a consistent amount to be in someone's house, and should I be worried about it?
>>
What color are they? What state are you in? Where do they usually appear?
>>
Call am exterminator
>>
>>16986714
>>16986701

honestly, if there's that many it sounds like an infestation or a problem that's getting worse.

depending on how hot it is where you live, though, this can be relatively normal and easy to get rid of if you keep things put up and get some sprays, traps, etc.

if the weather changes and you notice them still there, you need to call someone.

also, are the ants bigger? if they're not little black ones (typically sugar ants) you might have termites
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.