[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lads there is this girl in my uni who likes me, her friends tell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 2016-04-01 23.39.22.png (471KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-01 23.39.22.png
471KB, 1440x2560px
Lads there is this girl in my uni who likes me, her friends tell me so, she hints at it herself but she pretends like she is taken to me

Her friends tell me she's single, she even says on Twitter all the time about how she's sad about being single

This is what i wanna send
"You sure you with somebody? Or did you say that bc you didn't know what to say because you like me, bc if you were with someone you wouldn't be getting all giggly and close to me in the hallways. I see it when you look at me then look down and smile discreetly. I mean it's the cutest thing but if you do like me tell me"

Is it good enough?
Give me the courage to do it
>>
>she pretends like she is taken
Stop. Do grown ups play pretend?

You're in uni. You're not 12. Start dating women.
>>
like >>16986596 said, you're in college now and you sending texts to girls saying shit like you're 12?
>>
>>16986594
>>16986596 is right, this is some high-school shit.
>This is what i wanna send
Don't send that, dumbass.

Try imagining that you're a mature, grown man, and think about what you would do in this situation. Then do that.
>>
What would don draper do? What would Bruce Wayne do?

Cause what you're doing is some steve urkel shit right there.

She told you she's with someone. That's all you need to hear. Ignore her from now on. If she's lying to you now to make you jealous, imagine what she'll lie about later.
>>
op ignore her.

She's given ou a clear sign that she "wants you to not pursue her"
And even if she is "trying to make you jealous or fight for her" that is some petty backwards ass crap and she is obv not ready for a relationship.

Ignore her and if she likes you she'll be the one chasing after you
>>
God OP, do not send that fucking text. Are you autistic or just retarded?

>Message girl
>Show interest
>Girl shows no interest
>Don't pursue
>Girl gets interested and starts becoming flirtier with you
>Get sex

Or you could do your approach
>Text girl
>Show interest
>Girl shows no interest
>Send long autistic text that displays your creepy personality
>Girl is freaked out and loses any curious feeling she had about you
>Jack off and call it a night

Seriously OP, get your shit together. You need to practice your game.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.