[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worthless neet here. How do I go about making myself more interesting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: received_893862880728844.jpg (119KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
received_893862880728844.jpg
119KB, 1080x1920px
Worthless neet here.

How do I go about making myself more interesting an worth knowing?
>>
>>16985531
acquire life experiences by doing something and obtain a hobby thats not worthless
>>
>>16985560
This is really all that can be said. Get off your ass OP.
>>
>>16985560
i'm not OP, but what things and what hobbies would you suggest?
>>
>>16985876
Being good looking
>>
>>16985876
Anything that gets you out there interacting with fok and makes you experience the world really.
>>
>>16985531

by being interesting and worth knowing. doing something for the sake of being interesting wont result in anything, people arent that dumb.

that being said, no matter how itneresting you might be, that wont makes people gravitate to you. there are boring mother fuckers who have tons of friends and people like to get to know them just because they are fun to hang out with and of course put themselves into the social situations.

>>16985876

what do you like anon? list anything that is remotely interesting to you, how do you spend much of your free time?
>>
also, please remember that 'interesting' and 'popular' are two totally different things.
>>
>>16986047
>what do you like anon? list anything that is remotely interesting to you, how do you spend much of your free time?
on 4chan

>>16986010
such as?
>>
>>16986119

>literally the only thing that interests me is a single website

well good luck, sounds like you're just being a douche and trying to make this hard for yourself to prove an imaginary point and validate your lifestyle.
>>
>>16986125
>how do you spend much of your free time
that's the question i was answering

i'd like to learn multiple languages, play guitar or piano
but i'll never be good enough
>>
>>16986135

>I'll never be good enough

good enough for what?
>>
>>16986146
good enough at learning a language (becoming near fluent) or an instrument (able to play songs well)
>>
>>16986165

what makes you think you cant learn to play songs? i could maybe understand the language thing, though if you were truly dedicated im sure you could.

but what makes you think u cant learn an instrument?
>>
I'm going to tell you the fucking secret. Sell your fucking computer and consoles sell it all. You don't need that shit. Use that money to do cool fucking shit and meet people. It's the only way
>>
>>16986169
i've tried reading sheet music and understanding theory, and have failed
>>
>>16986225

how long did you train and practice for?

im shit with coordination but i managed to learn how to play the entire ending theme to inuyasha by turning sheet music into numbers.
>>
>>16985531
I've made this same thread about 5 times here and you got the most replies. I am very interested in how you did this. You are now interesting.

How old are you? Expand on the stuff you already know and enjoy. You have to apply yourself tho
>>
Wut
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.