[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /adv/ my girlfriend of a year has been complaining of a sore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

hey /adv/ my girlfriend of a year has been complaining of a sore back for the past few months and doesn't want to have sex often anymore maybe like once every two weeks, gets crazy mad whenever I say anything about it, and doesnt want to hangout very often or is always an hour or more late when she does agree to it. My question for all of you is 1) am I being cucked and 2) what should I do?
>>
1. Yes
2. Break up with her
>>
>>16984955
that simple? pls explain im mentally deficient
>>
>>16984963
No
>>
>>16984949
Do u want to deal with her bs the rest of ur life? Dump her.
>>
Doesn't matter and break up.
>>
>>16984949
Has she been this way since the beginning ?
>>
>>16985075
No we used to have sex often and she was always eager to hangout, no one new or anything on her social media or phone though so I dont know
>>
Yeah, you should do a pre-emptive dump bro. She probably want's to get out but isn't sure how. Withholding sex is the best way.

Just let her go, there's another, better girl just around the corner
>>
Have you tried giving her a back massage..?

Use coconut oil, grapeseed oil, or lotion, and take your time. I don't remember the last time I had sex without giving the girl a massage first.

Plus it's fun as fuck playing with every inch of their body and getting them oiled up before fucking.

If you can't give a decent massage you fail as a man
>>
>>16984949
Take her to a doctor, faggot
>>
>>16984949
>complaining of a sore back for the past few months and doesn't want to have sex often anymore
shit the other dude must have a big cock
>>
>>16984949
here's a really bizarre off-the-wall idea.

Why doesn't she see a doctor for her back pain?
>>
>>16986819
God damnn hahaja
>>
>>16984949
>1) am I being cucked
I'm pretty sure you can't be cucked by back issues
>2) what should I do?
Have you advised that she see a doctor?
>>
>>16984949
End it.

Im way farther into a relationship with hat is now virtually sexless, i envy someone seeing these warning sigs that early on.

End it.
>>
>>16984949
>back pain for 5 months
>show zero interest until it means less sex
>even then your first concern is how does this affect you
You should hammer some rusty nails into a bit of two by four and sodomise yourself with it is what you should do.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.