[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be dating a girl 9 years older than me >Never loved anyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1458448235567.jpg (40KB, 720x694px) Image search: [Google]
1458448235567.jpg
40KB, 720x694px
>Be dating a girl 9 years older than me
>Never loved anyone else as much as her, not bothered about the age
>Met each other's parents, spent extended amounts of time staying at each other's houses, everything seemed to be going well
>After a year she tells me that she doesn't want to be more than friends anymore because she wants to start thinking about starting her own family in the next 5 years, and the age difference means we aren't compatible in terms of raising kids together
>Tells me hanging out/ sex is still on the table though
>Fuckthat.jpg

The problem is that there's nothing I want more than to be with her, and pathetic as it sounds even for just a few more nights. I know that going back to her briefly just so I get rejected again wouldn't be doing myself any favours, but I find other women repulsive simply because they aren't her.

Anyone else been in this situation? How long does it take to pass?
>>
>>16980715
Bump
>>
if she loved you, she wouldn't be bitchy about age
tyga is 26 and kylie jenner is 18
so fuck dat
>>
>>16980715
Do you want to have kids with her? Or start a family? Or marry her? If no to those questions then you truly don't want to be with her in a serious relationship and she knows that. Obviously if you want to be with her you would start talking about making a future together and not just hanging out and having sex
>>
>>16980871
I've told her i would be interested in starting a family once I have a career sorted, thats not the issue. She only wants to start a family with someone her age, in other words she wants a serious relationship just not with me.
>>
>>16980715
>>16980900

Is she like 30 and you're 21? Sounds like it's either her baby making alarm going off, or she's just making a bizarre excuse to end the relationship. If it's her baby alarm, you have a minuscule chance of getting her back, but she sounds a bit irrational. If it's her making a bizarre excuse, you're boned. Either way, if you're 21 and not ready for a family, she can go kick rocks. You're going to find someone else better than her (i.e. someone that won't end their relationship with you over this) and you'll be, hopefully, even closer to being ready to start a family.
>>
>>16980909

>Is she like 30 and you're 21? Sounds like it's either her baby making alarm going off, or she's just making a bizarre excuse to end the relationship. If it's her baby alarm, you have a minuscule chance of getting her back, but she sounds a bit irrational. If it's her making a bizarre excuse, you're boned. Either way, if you're 21 and not ready for a family, she can go kick rocks. You're going to find someone else better than her (i.e. someone that won't end their relationship with you over this) and you'll be, hopefully, even closer to being ready to start a family.

I guess thats why I'm posting this. Knowing that theres a chance of sex and being witj someone that makes me so comfortable means i don't find anyone else attractive no matter how nice they seem
>>
>he fell for the older women meme

Protip: All women still want men older than them, regardless of how good your relationship may be.

Even old bags still want older guys. Older women dating is rarely seen beyond fetishes for a reason
>>
>>16981183
Ignore this idiot. Knows nothing.

>high school detected
>>
>>16981242
He's not exactly wrong. I'm 34 and I can talk college girls into threesome with my wife and I easier than I could talk them into fucking me when I was in college.

Most women prefer older men.
>>
>>16980715
My parrents are about 10 years appart from eachother so no that girl is a bitch who doesn't love you. No you need to take this as a warning and get the fuck out.

Get a respectable chinese girl, white girls are WASPS.

White girls are lowest teir
>>
>>16980900
Living this right now, it's kind of disgusting how woman are wired
>I need to find someone to seetle around 30 or my life is ruined an I will live between cats, doesn´t matter who he is as long as he provides, fuck the other guy whom I promised to love forever.
I mean WTF, do women have empathy?
>>
>>16981381
Myself>empathy for others

This is the western white girl standard
>>
File: 1441895962827-tg.jpg (53KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1441895962827-tg.jpg
53KB, 500x375px
>>16981381
My last relationship fell apart because of my brain problems. After I got medicated and told her it wasn't really anyone's fault she said she didn't really care.

"Yeah I'm not sad, I just thought you were annoying"

Mfw
>>
>>16981387
Thank God we do not have to go to war as usually as before, they will be having another male in less than a week, there is no loyalty in this world.
>>
Women are laughing, they think it's a joke what they do to us, but some day we will shut their filthy lying whore mouths once and for all.
Think about it, they break up with us, simulate some drama and crying and a week later they have another man, if they don't have it already, women are like monkeys they don't loose a branch until they have another very securely gripped. This is a demostration of their moral character, egotistic, utilitarian, manipulative and inhumane. All the love and child stories made us believe that they are beautiful and sensitive creatures who will be your companions trough life and love righteous men. Have you ever noticed who has written all those stories? Men, that's right women don't show their true faces, they hide them behind a façade of kindness and purity, nothing more farther from the truth.
I hope that your eyes have been opened by now, share the truth brother, no other man has to suffer.
>>
>>16981378
Just out of interest, which parent is older?
>>
>>16980715
She wants babies, dude. You do not. What the fuck do you want from her? For her uterus to dry up while she waits for you to be ready? - She'll end up resenting you for this and the relationship will turn into psycho shit.

This is not like breaking up over something stupid and small. Babies are a big deal. A huge issue. You clearly need to grow up a little more and then you'll realize just what a gigantic deal breaker wanting children when your partner does not is.
>>
>>16980715
>Tells me hanging out/ sex is still on the table though
>Fuckthat.jpg

faggot.jpg
>>
>>16981698
Since. The guy being younger is strange. There's a reason why it usually doesn't happen like that.
>>
>>16981698
My father happen to be older

Mom was about 30 when she had her first of 3 kids ( strategically spaced out by 4 years)
>>
>>16982666
You've posted that on other threads, whatever it is I ain't clicking it
>>
>>16980715
Give her babbies then
>>
>>16982683
>>>16980715
>Give her babbies then

Confirmed for didn't read the first post
>>
>>16982326
LOL? Whats dope in loving a girl, who is living with some other schmuck, raising a kid with him, while you get an odd blowjob and get to lick his old sperm out of her cunt? You're the faggot, nubhead.

OP; Sorry for you, but yeah like said earlier, kids are a big deal. Chalk it up to experience, you will get over her, and find a new hot QT to ride it out on. Start lifting and get your career sorted instead.
>>
>but I find other women repulsive simply because they aren't her.

i had that for 2 years after my ex.
had a few girls try to show interest but i was just not there
>>
>>16981990
THIS
But all the autistic children on this board will never understand. Instead they whine about how egoistic women are when all about they're thinking is only their OWN feelings (who's the egoist here?)
>>
>>16982457
>they talk about how women prefer older
>not true my parents have 10 years age gap
>father is the older one
>wat
>>
>>16984165
2 years? Fuck
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.