[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If she says "you know the way to my heart" Was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1459309443336.jpg (80KB, 564x846px) Image search: [Google]
1459309443336.jpg
80KB, 564x846px
If she says "you know the way to my heart"
Was she just making convo?
>>
Probably not. Was there something in the context of the situation something that made you doubt?
>>
same
probably not
>>
>>16980303
>>16980305
Hmm, how's that?
>>
>>16980329
They asked you a question retard.

Context is everything. Could have just been conversation, could have been more seriosus. No one knows unless we were there and heard the tone, setting, what lead up to her saying it, etc.

Or did you just make this thread to hear someone say what you wanted them to say?
>>
>>16980353

This.
I might say this about something as superficial as a coworker buying me a soda, as date-worthy as someone who really "gets" my favorite movie, or as serious as someone actually causing very real feels.

But it is kind of a humorous/playful phrase, so...
>>
I got her a small gift which she kept raving about
>>
Asian people are so annoying.
>>
>>16980376
>kept raving about
That's a very colorful way to describe someone elses feelings towards you. It's like you are just trying instigate us into saying she's probably madly in love with you.
>>
>>16980388
???
>>
>>16980388
We're not Asian
>>
>>16980369
Humorous/playful how?
>>
Don't be retarded
>>
File: sonic asperation.jpg (46KB, 548x690px) Image search: [Google]
sonic asperation.jpg
46KB, 548x690px
>>16980276
She wants your D - why are you pausing to analyse rather than doing something. You realise most guys approach without invitation right? Fuck.
>>
>>16980914
What makes you say that?
>>
>>16980947
Your lack of self-confidence.

You clearly like this girl - go fucking ask her out for a drink - I think their's potential there.
>>
Another day on /adv/
Another tell me what I want to hear thread
>>
>>16980954
And yet nothing changes - have you watched Welcome to the NHK anon?
>>
>>16980952
It's all in OP's head though, he doesn't have a chance
>>
>>16980975
You know who has less of a chance?

Someone who dosnt try. >>16980975
>>
>>16980947
Who cares faggot the point is to stop analyzing things so much, because despite your high opinion of your intellect, you're clearly not smart enough to analyze something someone says AND take an action bared on that analysis in an amount of time that keeps the conversation going.

Your head is not your friend.
>>
>>16980977
How is there even potential though?
>>
>>16980997
How is there not?

Do you know what potential means like as a word?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.