[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I go full Nazi whenever I look in a mirror, i'm not even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1458847151520.png (408KB, 890x504px) Image search: [Google]
1458847151520.png
408KB, 890x504px
I go full Nazi whenever I look in a mirror, i'm not even white, i'm hispanic, but the though of niggers being around a possible daughter kills me on the inside, the though of niggers running beauty makes me want to kill myself...

How can I stop being so narcissistic
I would honestly be such a better person if mirrors did not exist ...
>>
Seek out some mental health providers and explain to them what you told us. Take their advice very seriously and apply it diligently.

The alternative is going to be a horrible life :(
>>
>>16978526
nah

>>16978511
Look dude, nobody is equal. Be the better person. Teach your children: your sons and daughters the truth and teach them discernment. You can't save everyone, but enough people who understand the importance of genetics and finding proper mothers and fathers for your children will make all the difference in the world when the time of reckoning is at hand.

Fear not. Stand tall!
>>
what?
you look in the mirror and think of black people assaulting a non-exisiting person?
>>
File: 9c0.jpg (43KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
9c0.jpg
43KB, 600x480px
>>16978526
>The alternative is going to be a horrible life :(

Honestly wondering why?
I mean I'm a beautiful guy, i'm 6'2" I get plenty of attention and the worst this "mental illness" will do is killing some Blacks in the future to preserve beauty in the world

I don't want to be a Evil person, I want to be good, but blacks are just so dam ugly and stupid .. I honestly swear, I don't mean to be like this, but just looking at a black person makes my skin crawl

Or is this illness going to get worse? I don't feel this way towards other races just blacks, I honestly believe myself to be selfless in most senses
I don't know man..
>>
>>16978550
I'm not them, but it's a myth that being racist is about killing blacks. I don't give a fuck about blacks. I don't want anything to do with them.

The truth is that it's about being a selective and discerning person and understanding what is fantasy and what is reality. Human equality is a fantasy.
>>
>>16978550
Anger and hatred are harmful. If you hold on to those thing you will make yourself suffer.

Just my opinion. Take it however you will.
>>
>>16978543
>Look dude, nobody is equal. Be the better person. Teach your children: your sons and daughters the truth and teach them discernment. You can't save everyone, but enough people who understand the importance of genetics and finding proper mothers and fathers for your children will make all the difference in the world when the time of reckoning is at hand.

Alright man, I do sometimes feel bad for the less desirables, but god dam it so fucking sub-human, I just can not handle them

Alright I will teach my children the truth

I mean... honestly my thinking is Natural, it's how nature works survival of the fittest
The more good looking and smart you are the more fitness you have

>>16978558
True everyone knows equality is a lie.
>>
>>16978563
>Anger and hatred are harmful

It's not much of that, more of disgust of them to be honest with you, but yes when I think of them being around my children or people close to me I get angry...

O well we will see how this turns out.
Thank you for the advice anyways man.
>>
>>16978574
It's natural to be disgusted, dude. Welcome to reality. Don't beat yourself up over it. It's our destiny as living beings on this planet that we are to engage in the ongoing struggle to decide the genetic directors of the future of the planet.
>>
>>16978574
Hey, np! :)

You really underestimate the destructive forces of hatred. I'm being very sincere in telling you to be careful not to harm yourself.

Good luck friend.
>>
Don't get angry

Get determined!
>>
>>16978578
Very True

I don't want to feel "evil" for having rational thoughts, too much empathy should be a sin desu

Who knows man, the chines/japs/Koreans may just wipe out all other races anyways kek

>>16978587
Thank you, I will do my best.

>>16978596
Will do.
>>
>this is your brain on /pol/
>>
File: 1458922730057.jpg (62KB, 638x960px) Image search: [Google]
1458922730057.jpg
62KB, 638x960px
>>16978617

Stop making me feel bad for having better genes than you and wanting them to spread and not be destroyed.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.