[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get suicidal thoughts >talk to mom about it she doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: thPO75ZMZA.jpg (3KB, 100x121px) Image search: [Google]
thPO75ZMZA.jpg
3KB, 100x121px
>get suicidal thoughts
>talk to mom about it she doesn't know what to say and wants to leave
>talk to girl I'm crushing on and says I'm asking for attention

Feel pressured into killing myself to prove that I'm sincerely feeling like shit
>>
>>16975818
This is why i will probably shoot myself in the woods. Too many attention whores have made it difficult to get help.
>>
Don't. Life is precious. Things always get better
>>
I'm in the same situation. Had suicidal thoughts since august last year and they are only getting worse. I told my mom and she didn't seem to care much. she says its ''normal''..
How old are you? I think ''many'' young people get this. and did you smoke weed??
I hope you won't do something bad. Like >>16976510 said things will get better some time
>>
File: 1417132267401.jpg (16KB, 239x215px) Image search: [Google]
1417132267401.jpg
16KB, 239x215px
telling the world your gonna kill yourself is pathetic for men, even worse when they don't go through with it. If you wanna die with dignity and respect, either go suicide by cop or go postal.
>>
>>16975818
>>talk to girl I'm crushing on and says I'm asking for attention

lawl who does this?
>>
>>16976944
most who commit suicide are men. its not more pathetic to do it as a man, they have more reasons to
>>
How to find a mental health provider: http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/mental-illness/in-depth/mental-health-providers/art-20045530
How to find a therapist: http://www.webmd.com/anxiety-panic/guide/how-to-find-therapist
Dealing with suicidal thoughts(!): http://www.helpguide.org/articles/suicide-prevention/suicide-help-dealing-with-your-suicidal-thoughts-and-feelings.htm
A list of suicide hotlines organized by country: http://www.suicide.org/international-suicide-hotlines.html

It sucks, but a lot of people get upset and confused when they hear about someone feeling suicidal. They don't know how to respond, or what the right way to respond even is, and they would rather not think about it -- so they don't.

So now you have to try to get treatment and hope your family ends up coming around.
>>
>>16976951
Youre actually just a bitch
>>
>>16976951
Have you actually ever attempted suicide? The reason that most who commit suicide are men is the sort of methods men tend to use -- men tend to be more direct, whereas women tend to be somewhat less so, and use methods which are less effective.

People try to kill themselves typically because they are ill in some way (usually mentally), not because they have some kind of legitimate bone to pick with society.
>>
>>16976973
Mental problems is a reason why many people why do you say something about society? I didn't say anything about that, it's funny you mention it.
>>
>>16976944
This
>>
>>16976948
honest people.
>>
>>16976944
How and why would someone care about dignity and respect if they are dead? Just wondering
>>
>>16977047
Killing yourself would only satisfy the people you hate, it would also make you look like a faggot in terms of legacy. Why would you give the person you despise any kind of advantage over your death.
>>
>>16977057
True. you could kill them too and that problem would be solved
>>
>>16976951
More women attempt suicide, but more men actually end up succeeding.
>>
So do you just want those people to feel bad about not taking you seriously for the rest of their lives? Don't be so selfish.
>>
>>16977064
Because women more often do it for the attention than men
>>
>>16977064
Women usually try to overdose for a 'painless messy free' suicide, which usually fail or they vomit it all up. Men just blow their heads off. So yea, there is a uneven success rate between men and women.
>>
>>16976510
Bullshit.
>my life was easy and it got easy.
Sometimes you can never crawl out a pit o shit.
>>
tell a therapist lol
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.