[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been friends with this one girl for about 8 months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (107KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 768x1024px
I've been friends with this one girl for about 8 months now and I've developed feelings for her. When we first started to hang out, I made sure of myself that I wouldn't fall for this chick, however, spending everyday with her, more than her boyfriend, I found that we are literally the exact person. We like the same things, we think the same way, we do things the same way. An example would be if we saw something happen, we would always look at each other, without any words and know exactly what we were thinking of and smile/laugh. I was thinking about telling her my feelings, but I'm not sure whether I should. This because she is constantly texting her bf (who does nothing all day) and they have sex time to time, which kills my motivation because basically she has someone already. However, She has to hide things from him, including that the fact she hangs out with me more than him. She tells me things like that she might be pregnant and needs to buy pregnancy tests. Does that mean She only sees me as a close friend because she sharing her personal things or is that I developed enough trust from her? Another thing is that All of things things we do is so couple like, yet we pretend to just do things as friends. When we meet new people, they all think we're a couple and when they find out that we aren't, they get shocked. My friends are all telling me to bang her already, but just thinking about her having a bf makes me think we're just friends, as expected. When I was at her house the other day, her dog kept on licking me constantly and she told me that out of nowhere that it's interesting that the dog licks me more than her boyfriend and her dog has a large impact on her. I'm just blurring out stuff right now because I've kept this bottled up for too long and I'm currently out of state and heading back Tom and planning to tell her about what I feel. Will she consider my feelings, even though she has a bf. I need help with this in general. I need advise, I need ideas
>>
Too add on to this, there are a lot of time where when we finish an activity, we usually end up with the words "so.... What do you want to do" and we always hesitate, does it mean it's a sign we should be fucking in the passing period
>>
Adding on again, there was a time where we were bored and looked at each other and because we know what we're think always thinking about, in this case, sex, we were about to initiate it, but because we were close friends and never tried to be Be intimate with each other, it felt awkward and we ended up laughing it off and never tried being intimate with each other. However, there were times where I was close to her, kindaaaa hinting her, but it didn't go anywhere
>>
christ op, let me give you the rough and dandy verison :

You need to break it off with this girl

She has a boyfriend, and you're just another center of male attention. You need to leave, work on yourself, date other women, and then, when your ready and she's single, then you treat her like any other women, pump and dump or relationship, either way. you'll get over your oneitis and become more confident, which will make her want you more.

Also, never ask her to hang out, always dates, if she's uncomfortable, more reason to move on, if not then work with it.
>>
>>16971356
The thing is that she doesn't have any friends because she made the wrong friends in high school. I on the other hand, have a lot of friends, so I promised myself that i wouldn't leave her as a friend because I'd never do that to any of my other friends
>>
>>16971356
I'm considering on doing too at the same time. How should I break off from this girl?
>>
>>.16971400
>> 16971391

i used to be in the same situation, scary close how you're describing your girl, still am in a sense, just patiently waiting for my move.

What she did/became isn't of your concern, now this isn't to be taking as "be a dick and dump that shit", it's more like focus on your own success. I understand about the not ditching thing, and you're a good person for focusing about that.

for the breaking off, it isnt something to be done quickly, let it happen naturally. Don't ask to "hang out" and if you have to, say date. if she asks to hang out, be sparring, but don't always stop yourself from seeing her, she's still in your life, and enjoy her company. Also, enjoy the sexual tension, and use it.

You should read "no more mister nice guy" by dr robert glover
>>
File: image.jpg (150KB, 650x887px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150KB, 650x887px
>>16971430
Thank you for the reply, you made me smile so much because I'm generally the person to give advise to my friends when it comes to girls, but is something I couldn't think by myself. What should I do when I come back. Should I still tell her about how I feel or just let it reside in my mind to the point where it decays/numbs.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (41KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
41KB, 1280x720px
>>16971456
No problem man, it highly recommend that book.
If you want her, take her. You're the man, take what you want. use your strengths and weaknesses, own them, become confident in them and go fro there.

As to what you should do? take her to a nice date, freshen up, and be a stallion. Make it obvious you've grown and work with the mood.
If she's not into it, that fine, either way you've learned. Work on basic body language techniques (chest puffed out, strong eye contact etc...) Your eyes are a strong weapon anon.

oh also, don't be afraid to joke about her being your gf, some women love that Ex: she drops something, you pick it up "uh, guess we're dating now huh?", be charming

how old are you anon? any other questions ?
>>
>>16971494
I WILL READ THAT BOOK! Your words follows exactly my ideology. I always joke around with her, sometimes in a sexual way too, that's why everyone thinks I'm dating her. I am currently 18 year old, but everyone thinks I'm at least 20 because of my maturity XD I have no more questions atm, but I would love to meet you. You seem such a composed/experienced person :)
>>
File: image.jpg (218KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218KB, 1024x768px
>>16971494
Btw I found the PDF and reading it rn as I Speak
>>
>>16971512
its a great read, you can find a pdf everywhere and thank you. i'm only 21, so im not much farther ahead then you, but i started my self improvement early, and i like to believe that i'm making good progress. Also, be sparring of smileys unless you say something riskay or to break a overly sexual text, just my opinion. Anyway, pleasure to speak with you too, good luck with your girl, and i hope everything goes your way.
>>
>>16971541
It was a pleasure speaking to you too and I hope one day we can cross paths in our lifetime.
>>
File: 1459214796827.jpg (61KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1459214796827.jpg
61KB, 1024x683px
>>16971547
I see so much of you in me, its crazy. You're a charmer kid, stick a pinkie in her stinkie for me man
>>
>>16971556
That's what all the parents say when friends invite me over, they love and they treated me as one of their own. Will do >:)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.