[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal for girls to go into the same stall to pee? I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: photo.jpg (2KB, 60x60px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
2KB, 60x60px
Is it normal for girls to go into the same stall to pee? I was at a mcdonalds sitting in the back of the place where I could get a view of the ladies room when the door opened. You could see two stalls the big one against the wall and the little one two my left. When a girl opened the door to go inside I noticed that two women were in the big stall. One was sitting and peeing while the other girl was standing to her left as if she was looking over her and talking to her. I saw them come out they both look like sisters early 20s age range and caucasian possible lower middle class. Is it normal behavior of straight or lesbian women?
>>
Yes. I always take my sister/friends into the stall. It's normal op
>>
>>16970710
Really?
>>
>>16970701
they were doing drugs, retard
>>
The women's bathroom is a pretty social place. I think we just generally don't really mind having friends there while we pee, and in a public place it's really common to share a stall just for the sake of not breaking up the conversation. It's all good OP, don't you worry about female bonding. You wouldn't understand.
>>
When snorting coke, yeah that's normal
>>
>>16970738
please explain it to me in vivid as possible detail um my sociology paper is due
>>
>>16970716
Yes, really.
>>
>>16970732
no there was no smoke and her pants were down
>>
>>16970701
Fucking gross, no. Who is gonna be standing next to their friend smelling their piss while they go, ew. Unless drugs
>>
>>16970755
>no smoke
lol
oh sweet, naive child
>>
>>16970781
>>>16970755 (You)
marijuana, crack and meth requires smoking newfag
>>
>>16970738
I don't believe this, girls who are so obsessed with hygiene and privacy, just pissing and bantering at the same time like it was nothing, no way.
>>
>>16970755
>>16970805
C-c-c-c-cocaine!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.