[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

diagnose me... traits of concern, manipulative, lying, cheating,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1451432321538s.jpg (8KB, 250x152px) Image search: [Google]
1451432321538s.jpg
8KB, 250x152px
diagnose me...
traits of concern, manipulative, lying, cheating, worrisome, depressed
i have no motivation and continue to repeat mistakes that harm others including cheating lying and just general fuckery. i don't believe i am a sociopath because of how anxious i can get. i look at egos more than morals. i just took a formal test online that i dont think i should even believe because of how often i lie out of impulse. please help.
>>
You might be retarded.
>>
> traits of concern, manipulative, lying, cheating, worrisome, depressed
Diagnosis : You're a jew
>>
>>16968035

see a psychologist
>>
>>16968035
you're lazy and a coward

first things first you need to repair your trust to yourself; start a journal, list daily and weekly objectives, and don't be negative to yourself when you don't complete them - remind yourself that you can only trust yourself when you do what you say you're going to do.

When you can stick to your own word you'll be back to normal.
>>
>>16968035
Since you aren't using capitals and you're asking /sci/, I'll go with "schizophrenic" or "underage".
>>
>>16968040
I figured it was relevant to science.
>>
>>16968035
Asking 4chan for a serious answer is listed in the DSM as definitely a sign of something.

But seriously, look up Borderline Personality Disorder. Disclaimer- not a psychologist but I had a gf who was BPD.
>>
Why do you lie rather than jus ttell the truth ? Lying gives other people a leverage. If I know you're lying I can use that to threaten you with exposing it and it gives me power to twist your arm. I can even rape you if I want to.

Telling the truth is comfortable and living with no secrets means you don't have to look over your shoulder. It's the best thing ever.
>>
>>16968035
diagnosis: try hard
>>
>>16968035

Borderline Personality Disorder
>>
>>16968035
boring person w/o anything better to do than being full of himself. Go do something useful, like mowing the lawn
>>
>pl tell me I'm not to blame for being an arsehole waste of life and that it was genetics/mental illness instead wot done it
>>
You just clinically depressed. Seek help. And first of all, stop diagnosing yourself.
>>
>>16968047
Well Mr Perfect, tell us about your negative traits and how you successfully overcame them. You could start with your nasty streak, go on to tell us about your over-inflated sense of self importance, and then maybe finish with your arrogance in the face of evidence for the existence of certain disorders. Or your arrogance in believing you know better, or perhaps even your tendency to judge. But seriously, tell us how you have battled with your personal demons to become the fine example to humanity that you are today.
>>
>>16968035

You're a faggot.
>>
>>16968035
Sounds like a clear case of BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder), as >>16968045 and >>16968042 said. See a psychiatrist/psychotherapist/etc, they can help. Therapy will be needed.
>>
Low self-esteem, fears and ambivalent feelings?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.