[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw have a gf but I'm the one paying for out rent, she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (31KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 470x313px
>tfw have a gf but I'm the one paying for out rent, she doesn't have a job, threatens me that I won't find any girl as pretty as her if I leave her and doesn't do a single thing to help in the house
>tfw she already threatens to commit suicide during our last fight
>tfw I cut myself trying to stop her from cutting herself
>tfw I still love her

What do /adv/?
>>
>>16967979
>threatens me that I won't find any girl as pretty as her if I leave he
Prover her wrong tbhfam.
>>
I have a friend like you. He's close to 30 and still acting the same than when he was 15.

He tried almost everything, but he's never made any progress and can't love a girl that doesn't make him crazy. When he gets a nice gf he dumps her after a month.

He also did the cutting and shit so she felt better.

You're fucked I think.
>>
>>16967979
>What do

Why would you ask such a stupid fucking obvious question as that?
>>
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through this, OP, but you are being abused. This relationship is toxic, and you have to get out of it.

I know it hurts. Stockholm syndrome will do that to a person. But there is no other way. She is killing you, slowly but surely. She will not change until the pattern breaks, and you are a central part of the pattern now. This is not to say that you are in any way to blame for what has happened to you; what I mean is that you are so inextricably bound up in the patterns of her life that it is both a weakness and a strength: you cannot change the pattern except by leaving, but you stand to shatter it completely by doing so. And that's exactly what she needs.

>threatens me that I won't find any girl as pretty as her
You did it once. You can do it again. If it helps, consider the implications of her statement: she thinks you only keep her around for her looks. That's not a very nice thing to think about one's own SO. How does it feel to know your girlfriend thinks so little of you? Does it make you angry? Then take that anger and harness it: use it to power you as you leave.

Ah, good. This is literally the only kind of suicide threat you can safely ignore. This isn't to say that she's not depressed, or even suicidal, but even if she does kill herself at some future point, it will not be because of anything you did or didn't do. You can rest assured of that. It's the ones who DON'T threaten suicide, or offer any other kind of resistance, that you have to worry about.

She needs help. See that she gets it, in whatever way you are able: one last duty to whatever happy times you might once have had. But then get out. You cannot help her yourself; indeed, your continued presence will only hurt her progress. You have to get out, and you must not look back. I know it hurts, and I am sorry. But your life is at stake.
>>
>>16967979
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh9ZZgDqzAg
>>
>>16968092
Is there options like she changing so we won't havr to separate ways? I don't think I can handle her leaving as well.
>>
>>16968163
>a parasite
>changing for the benefit of someone else
no
>>
>>16967979
>tfw have a gf but I'm the one paying for out rent, she doesn't have a job, threatens me that I won't find any girl as pretty as her if I leave her and doesn't do a single thing to help in the house
>tfw I cut myself trying to stop her from cutting herself
>tfw I still love her
Every time i read a post like this i wonder where you guys were when we were listening to all those mandatory presentations on emotional abuse and relationship abuse and such.
The message was always something like "hey you fucking men, stop emotionally abusing your vulnerable girlfriends" and "is your lady friend being emotionally abused by her prick boyfriend? here are the signs..." but after being on /adv/ a while i'm starting to think men are equally or more often the victims of this.

Anyway, >>16968092 already said what needs to be said.
You need to break it off, and she needs professional help.

>>16968163
Generally, problems like this (eg BPD) aren't easily fixed. It will take years of therapy until she can be an active participant in a healthy, successful relationship, so consider how much you're willing to suffer.

But before you even think about that, does she even know or care she has these problems? Does she even want to change? If not, you will probably not have much luck convincing her. Don't be too hard on yourself if you can't, people like her generally don't seek professional help until they destroy every relationship they ever had and can no longer find anyone to abuse as an emotional crutch.
>>
>>16968163
You don't have to handle her leaving. She has to handle you kicking her out.

What are you worried about? Not being loved? Read your OP: does it sound like you're loved now? Doesn't to me. The bad thing you don't want to happen has already happened.
>>
>threatens me that I won't find any girl as pretty as her if I leave her

Just because she said this, i would end the relationship..
what a cunt !
>>
File: Paul Blart.png (834KB, 1078x1076px) Image search: [Google]
Paul Blart.png
834KB, 1078x1076px
>>16967979
My Ex was just like that. I know how you feel.
No matter how they hurt you, or treat you I know you just can't stop loving them. My Ex would threaten to kill herself to manipulate me into doing things I would never have been comfortable doing. She would say she was going to kill herself until I lost my shit, and started sobbing then would tell me she didn't mean it. I just needed to hurt because I was a terrible boyfriend for not doing what she wanted.

You. Need. To. Get. The. Fuck. Out.
Now. Leave that crazy asshole. Like now senpai.
Thank fuck I listened to /adv/ and broke up with my insane Ex. I suggest you do the same.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.