[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna ask femanons what do women consider attractive in a male.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 22

File: 1449848135280.jpg (56KB, 523x606px) Image search: [Google]
1449848135280.jpg
56KB, 523x606px
I wanna ask femanons what do women consider attractive in a male.

Does the meme that females care more about confidence and security, charming, charisma, being a natural joker and funny guy matter more than the physical body?

Will a female be physically attracted to a male other males could consider as ugly?

If so, how is possible that ugly boys can still core really cute gf?
>>
it really just fucking depends, dude. True attraction (like oh I want his company rather than kek gonna use this sucker) can stem from a lot of things. I know weird looking fellas I wouldn't bang who manage to get women fucking them every night, taping it, licking their bum hole, etc. Meanwhile, good looking outgoing friends who have trouble getting women they'd like.
Think of yourself as a product. How do you get sold? More exposure, looking neater, cleanlier, being interesting, etc.
>>
>>16967390

>Taping it, licking their bum hole etc.

I'm sorry anon, but you gave me the biggest kek of 2016. God bless you.
>>
>>16967390
This seems more like a matter of charisma and confidence.

What you seem to post it's more women seeing the guy is a low self steem who lacks obvious social skills, you know, the famous omega and beta.

I find weird how ugly dudes who have all the NO looks generally score more girls.

Maybe because they were bullied by their looks so they had to compesate it with getting gud their charisma?
>>
>>16967399
>Maybe because they were bullied by their looks so they had to compesate it with getting gud their charisma?
Pretty much. You either find ways to compensate, usually through personality and hygiene, or you retreat from society and become someone that makes threads on 4chan advice forums.
>>
File: image.jpg (421KB, 828x979px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
421KB, 828x979px
>>16967383
The thing is- when we say we like charming/confident/funny boys, we're talking about boys who meet out standards physically.
In two boys that we find attractive, the one who has confidence and is funny will often beat out the one who is quiet or boring.
Same with other things like "I like nerdy guys" - aka she likes guys who are sensitive, nice, and have geeky interests- but still have their lives together and like being social. She's not talking about a fat basement dwelling neet.

That being said, of course there are exceptions. There are hot girls who date ugly guys and ugly guys who date hot girls.
But the general consensus is that you should try to go for someone at or around your level.

There's been some displeasure recently at the thought that most women are only satisfied with the top percentage of me, but in my personal experience, the people who believe this don't have a realistic idea.
They look at the "nerdy girls" who are kind of ugly but have a ton of upward mobility because their interests are desireable and think that it's representative of real life, but it's not. I'm in a big college and there are tons of guys of all ranges hooking up with tons of girls of all ages. Most people generally stay within their league and are happy.

The only ones who don't seem to follow this pattern are the social outcasts, shut ins and nerds (the type of people who make up a large percentage of these forums)
>>
>>16967383
>Big dick
>Shredded bod
>Nice car
>Well paying job
>High social standings

That's all femanons care about.
>>
>>16967409
This is why I'm a virgin who is strongly considering prostitution. Gosh I can't wait to fuck the female equivalent of myself: a fat ugly nerd. Dating on your own level is shit and if that wasn't the case then beautiful people would lose a lot what makes them valuable.
>>
>>16967417
I don't understand you viewpoint- why are you so cruely judging someone who is your equivalent? Would you want someone to judge you the same way?
If you want to have sex with someone who's more beautiful, then you need to make them want to have sex with you back. Lose some weight, focus on hygiene, work on developing a style, get some motivation- and then expect the same from your potential partner.

As a woman, I have high standards for my man, but I have high standards for myself as well. I'm looking for someone who's at or around my level- they have to be willing to offer me something that I can't just do/get myself.

If you're trying to fuck an attractive person, you'll be directly competing with tons of other men who are desperately trying to make themselves better.
You have the option to do that and to struggle, or you have the option to be content with someone who's at your level.

your best case scenario is to find someone who most people would say is at your level, but you think she's out of your league because you happen to like specific things about her that other people might not like. And she's think the same- that you were out of her league and that she's lucky to have you. Having someone admire you and really appreciate being with you is the best.
>>
the first step to being happy as an unattractive male is to stop giving a single portion of your daily thoughts to women. do not try to do things for them, do not try to make nice with them, do what makes you happy.

some day down the road you may find a woman that actually fits in to your life.
>>
File: ugly-guys-hot-women.jpg (253KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
ugly-guys-hot-women.jpg
253KB, 700x467px
>>16967409
are u a girl?

>we find attractive
what do you girls find attractive in males?

I have seen over and over again really ugly males (face and fat or just not fit body) having dozens of hot female partners.

It's not even weird, there's entire films about the beast and the beauty.

I've seen really ugly males who are pretty much homeless people scoring top females at bars.

It's like females don't give a shit about how the male look.

sure they can tell they want a swole guy with blonde hair and blue eyes, but then you seen fat brown manlets scoring nordic girls simply because they made them a song in a guitar.

It's just weird to me all the stereotypes we had over what females find sexy in a male don't even work IRL.
>>
>>16967430
>Would I want someone to judge me the same way?
Yes. They already judge me and they should because I'm judging them just as bad.

I don't know what's so hard to understand here. I don't want to fuck the female version of myself just like she doesn't want to fuck me either. You think just because I'm hideous that I somehow think other hideous people are suddenly attractive because they're like me? This isn't some romcom where huehuehue the two overweight nerds end up as a couple huehuehue and everything is hunky fucking dory.
>>
>>16968794
OP here.

I do understand your point.

you seem to seek female healthy physical bodies, tits, pretty face and all that crap.

but how bout females?

what do they look for in a male?
>>
>>16967383

>what do femanons consider attractive in a male

everything. they consider every aspect of you. if you dont meet their looks standard, they put you in the friend pile. yes, some people manage to impress a lady after that in other ways.

but you dont want to be that anon that shit posts 5 times a day saying
>I THINK IM AN AVERAGE GUY HOW COME IM NOT DROWNING IN PUSSY

be the best be you can be if you want to feel entitled to a reasonably attractive female.

workout. even if you have an ugly face the 'wow hes a really big bruttish man' has its fan base. being an ugly mother fucker is almost endearing if you're ripped.
>>
File: fatguy-hotgirl.png (432KB, 465x549px) Image search: [Google]
fatguy-hotgirl.png
432KB, 465x549px
>>16968956
that would be like saying males couldn't find a chubby girl hot.

It's almost as if females could find the emotional aspect more important than having a fit body.
>>
I dunno. I'm very personality-based; I like guys I have a connection with.

The current guy I'm interested in is lanky as hell with bad skin, a hook nose, and an almost-unibrow. But he's also smart, funny, and charismatic and we get along well

I mean I'm not pretty or anything, but eh. The stereotypes don't really apply
>>
>>16968916
Dude I'd be ok with a chubby 5/10. But when you're at best a 3/10 dude 5s are an impossibility. I don't want to be fill the stereotype of the fat guy loser getting the fat ugly wife and being "happy" that he was so "lucky" to get a woman like that. Fuck that.
>>
>>16968972

>that would be like saying males couldnt find a chubby girl hot

no, it would be like saying that a male would not be interested in you if you did not meet his physical attraction standards, but could be won over by a female in other ways despite making that decision.

>its almost as if females could find the emotional aspect more important than having a fit body

they could. so could men. in your pic thats not really the case, but they could. thats what i mean by 'won over in other ways' among other things
>>
Physically it changes for me. Ultimately I'm looking for somebody within my level of attractiveness (obtainable) that would be a good father for my future children.

self sufficient, intelligent, mostly loyal (if he fucks around he won't leave his family for fresh pussy and i won't find out), patient, sexually compatible with me

I'm flexible with looks, I've dated guys that some might consider under my league or whatever because they were really funny/charismatic or had a cool hobby.

I'm not going to bullshit you and say looks don't factor at all but I'm cool being the hot one, means you're less likely to leave too :^)
>>
>>16969000

there comes a point where you either gotta work out and become better, or resign yourself to your life.

but you cant really whine about it when there are options. not that you are whining, but in general.
>>
Literally the opposite of my looks. Shoutout to the anon in my wisedom teeth thread for the trip idea.
>>
>>16969000
get gud retard.

>being fat
work hard, go to fit, work hard sixth months and become swolve as fuck.

you're a lazy faggot with a loser mentality, that's why women see you as not worthy.

>>16969005
I think it's very possible for females to be into stuff like male baldness and being fatty.

There's plenty of popular media about average guys scoring the hot girl.

I do think this comes from biology, women simply have to wait for the male offers and pick the best partnert they can find.

males on the other hand, have to seek and compete with the female attention.

dunno why but I think over generations humans who have offspring were selecting over males seeking physical healthy young bodies while females didn't had much options rather than simply being a prize in the warrior tribe.

Maybe only the top males were able to reproduce with the best females.

Maybe males were selected to display being aggressive or need to smarter to outcompete other males for female attention.

Maybe females were selected to simply seek for a strong/powerfull/smart male that will protect her and her offspring.

Hell, there's theories that explain 80% of women were able to reproduce while only the 20% of males was able.

Like I said, maybe the male being handsome or physically hot isn't relevant for the protection of the offspring, maybe it's social status in the tribe were also a factor that allowed for the children to survive.

Those seems like plausible explanations.

>>16969009
that seems my guess, you seek a good partner who will take care of you and your children.

seems like a good strategy that works well for females.
>>
>>16969052

>i think its very possible for females to be into stuff like male baldness and being a fatty

possible. but its a rarity. so when uggos complain they cant score fat chicks, its annoying. but i love a daddy type. though its mostly cuz of the feeling like im being used, like im so slutty even bald old men can have me.

>popular media

fiction is still fiction though.
>>
>>16969052
Yeah man I'm such a loser with my house, car, good job, and college degree. You're right. I'll just git gud
>>
>>16969065
yeah I know.
but fiction is a reflection or society and ourselves.

There's so much variety in terms of male sex appeal, like you could easily find hot males using diferent archetypes, from the fat funny guy, to the weak nerd math guy, to the agressive exotic non white tan dude, to the daddy type, the bara type, the bard type, the intellectual, the old college proffessor, the rich guy, the sport guy, the autistic lonely genius, etc.

Male sex appeal is widly varied when you compare it to female that usually falls into the same archetype of beauty.

It would be very hard to find a beautiful women in a movie that isn't physically attractive (nice face, hips, tits, ass).

There's the funny fat girl, but she isn't even considered a sex symbol.

I think women have a harder time than what betas recognize.

>>16969068
All that shit is worthless if you're a little beta bitch.
>>
I don't know how useful it is to ask what the average female likes, when you're looking for what one female meant for you likes. Of course it increases your chances to be in shape and have aspirations, but there are some exceptions.

Personally there aren't any men that I would have dated at first glance. I always have to have a good feeling for their personalities. I also have odd tastes in that I'm not particularly attracted to muscle men or very tall men. Then again my tastes have gone out the window more than half the time after I've gotten to know the person. If there is something I'm going to be superficial about, it's probably basic hygiene.
>>
>>16969098

>fiction is a reflection of society and ourselves

a very polished reflection where the endings are always way better than reality in an attempt to give hope. no one watches the movie abotu the beta loser who doesnt get the hot girl in the end. why would we?
>>
>>16969099
I'm just curious.

I have some ideas over what females seek in males, but is always nice to hear first hand.
>>
>>16969103
because being a beta means you're a failure.

get gud.

society and nature don't award prizes to the last beta place.

you must be deluded if you think some beta male in the animal kingdom can have success.

simply look at animals.

being a beta means you have fail as a male.
>>
If had to go into detail though I'd say I don't give a shit about personality. I meet my bf long before he was considered "attractive" by traditional standards. If a girl REALLY loves you, she shouldn't care that much, neither should you imo.
>>
As a femanon: There's literally no such thing as alpha/beta males in the human species and if you think otherwise, I wouldn't date you
>>
>>16968512
you sound latino-tier racist
>>
>>16969115
we're also animals, we don't magically stop being influenced by animal behaviour simply because we're smart.

maybe you think there's no such thing as beta/males alphas.

but there's a quite real diference between males that are dominant and the average faggot here on 4chan.

It's very real, you can easily find such dominant males into competitive areas like sport, while less dominant beta males can be found in intellectual areas like engineering or programming.

It's not as a black and white dichotomy, but simply traits that are considered alpha and traits that are considered beta.

>>16969121
yeah, I'm a brown taco manlet.

you sound butthurt about racism on 4chan.
>>
>>16969115
yes there fucking is. 4chan just has no idea what they are talking about most of the time in relation to alpha/beta. its basically another label for the slave and nobility moral. if you dont know what that is, i recommend looking it up and actually looking into it.
>>
>>16969130
but, I'm not, it's just funny it's so easy to identify brother taco.
>>
>>16969115
I feel like this femanon is right. I think it's all in your silly little mostly NEET heads.
>>
>>16969130
>>16969140

I wouldn't date you.
>>
>>16968512
the guy in your pic isnt even ugly, he is more average and so is the girl, she has alot of make up on that hides her imperfections.
>>
>>16969140
it's the same fucking shit.
rich/poor mentality
beta/alpha
slave/master

one means you're in control of your life, the other means you're a sad lazy failure.

>>16969142
I dunno, maybe taco english is easy to tell apart, just like japanese english.

>>16969151
you need to give me a timestamp with your tits to make feel bad, otherwise you're another anon who is roleplaying as a female.
>>
>>16968512
she is pretty ugly, he is pretty ugly.
The kid looks stupid, but decent.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (9KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
9KB, 194x259px
>>16969158
>>16969167
I had more couples BTW.
>>
>>16969151
i wouldent want you to date me. you make a decision about something that has been the leading foundation regarding politics for the last couple thousand years and decide it is bull shit with out looking into it. classic pleb action.
>>
>>16969169
kek, she is hot
>>
>>16969162
>you need to give me a timestamp with your tits to make feel bad, otherwise you're another anon who is roleplaying as a female.

Maybe, but only because I don't give a shit about showing tits ever haha.

>>16969170
Good, if we knew each other in person that would make things a lot less awkward.
>>
>>16969188
why do you feel insulted when I just told you something that is basic biology.

do you suddenly the weak beta lion would easily reproduce if he's weak and can't get a harem?

do you think the lioness would pick up a weak beta male simply because they feel bad about him?

It's how nature works.

Something that happens in all the animal kingdom also influences us.

we're not special, we have monkey brains.

women don't find beta males appealing.
>>
>>16969199
They would find his beta reddit artistic sensibillities cute and love him.
>>
File: this-is-you.jpg (32KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
this-is-you.jpg
32KB, 600x400px
>>16969115
> I wouldn't date you

A fugly male
>>
>>16969209
nah, you may think is cute as in your big bang theory, but you will be disgusted by real betas if you started to browse boards filled with beta virgins.

they're disgusting as fuck.

and I was in high school an omega lord nerd who was bullied by alpha chads and women keep defending me.

being a beta means you're a failure.

But I worked hard over overcoming that shit.
>>
>Red piller faggot takes over thread
Well this thread is over, folks. Unless you want to argue with some retard over darwinism and redpill faggotry I suggest you vacate.
>>
>>16969227
man, I'm a beta surrounded by betas, I understand why women don't choose use.
Congrats on defeating betaness btw.
>>
>>16969237
>evidence is sexist
>>
>>16969237
beta detected
>>
>>16969245
it's not impossible and you can do it.

keep telling yourself everyday at every time you're an alpha male.

keep telling that shit every day until you start seeing a change.

also, start socializing more, meet women, try to joke with them.

you will feel like shit and will embarash yourself the first tries, but keep pushing.

Shit wont be easy at the beggining but you can do it.
>>
>>16969245
also, don't glorify pussy.

you need to understand women are also humans, normal people.

they want to be treated like normal people.

you need to realize they're also pieces of shit just like males and I are also pieces of shit.

they also poop, they also enjoy sex, they may be even into hentai or weird porn.

stop being a white knight and maybe you'll be more attractive to them.
>>
>>16969199
I don't feel insulted. I just wouldn't date you because you're delusional and that's a red flag for a lot of other issues in how you think.

>>16969217
I'm a girl and kind of plain but not horrible. Not that it matters, what I'm saying is true regardless.
>>
>>16969274
it's not issues, I spent time on pol, so I may have the same viewpoints as them.

I see feminism and all that gender quota as stupid BS.

I see how more and more stupid BS is being pushed.

sorry if I may sound like a delusional, but I have an ideology I follow.

I'm just simply not a weak faggot who thinks the world is nice and we should all get along and all that liberal crap about good feelings.
>>
>>16969272
wow, easy, haha, I said I was a beta, not a fat loser white knight who thinks women dont shit.
>>
>>16969285
Exactly..and because of all the bullshit you just spouted, I wouldn't date you. Or anyone else with the same "ideology".

It's not hard.
>>
>>16969303
you'll end up as lovers eventually
>>
>>16969303
>you made my feelings be hurt
>muh fee fees are hurt
we're on the internet darling.
here things work diferent than you may find IRL.

Tits or GTFO
>>
>>16969318
Honestly one of my main fears is that I'll accidentally fall in love with a guy who buys into shit like this and find out when it's already too late. There seems to be a lot of them
>>
>>16969330
There's a 100% guarantee that you're exclusively into these types- or at least the ones that fight into this "alpha/ beta" mould of a dichotomy.
>>
>>16969320
>feelings
You're the one with the rustled jimmies, friend.

>>16969336
Ugh.
>>
>>16969303
could you please explain why the ideaology is wrong? look around you and you will see that there are those that lead and there are those that follow. How can you say this isnt the truth?
>>
>>16969320
We're a a blue board.
Things work different than you may find on /b/
>>
>>16969341
>attention whoring
>some fag claiming it's female
>no evidence

>>16969346
there's no need to post nudes, simply a timestamp.
>>
>>16969330
>with a guy who buys into shit like this and find out when it's already too late.
you wouldent understand because you are not male. you should actually study this ideaology rather than assumes its bull shit because it doesent fit into your world view. people like you are the worst
>>
>>16969344
Assertiveness/leadership qualities =/= alpha/beta
There's leaders and followers among girls as well.

>>16969355
How am I attention whoring? I just answered OP's question.
And why should I have to prove I'm a femanon? There's a ton of us on /adv/.
>>
/r/ing more pictures of ugly guys with hot girls
I'm enjoying this.
>>
>>16969359
>I can't handle criticism of my fragile masculinity

Yeah, okay.
>>
>>16969359
she even hasn't tried to refute it, simply keep saying: It make me feel bad, I don't like you.

>>16969366
general leaders shows aggressive and dominant traits.

I don't mean they're violent people, jus that they're dominant and won't let other males to humilliate them.

you can see this clearly on elite sports player, politicians, CEO, game pro players, military, etc.
>>
>>16969376
But why is that male specific? Females can be the type that doesn't take shit or a doormat too, that's a person thing not a gender thing

And not all successful people are aggressive
>>
File: TFW nam war flashbacks.png (15KB, 729x615px) Image search: [Google]
TFW nam war flashbacks.png
15KB, 729x615px
>mfw confirmed female and every ignores me because I'm single
Anally.
Devastated.
Reee's internally.
>>
>>16969366
i never said alpha/beta doesent exist among women, typically males are mroe alpha due to having more testosterone, All the greatest leaders through out history where male for a reason. what i said was regarding society as a whole, not just males. To this day i have never met a truly strong female leader, even in relation to history the only female leader i know is Margret thatcher and she was not immune to delusion that posses so many women. Everyone in this world is born into submission to those with power. What determines weather a person is alhpa or beta is how they react to their subjugation. To suggest that we are all leaders is laughable. I am not saying that we're born as betas or aplhas but there are definitely some of us who are presently either beta or alpha
>>
>>16969415
They were male because women were seen as the property of men until very recently in world history

>delusion that "posses" (possesses?) so many women

You're beyond help. Have fun being alone.
>>
I'm a lonely single man. My therapist has strongly implied that it should be easy for me to find a fuckpiece and I got this weird flirting vibe from her; a good female friend of mine has told me that I should try to get a "sugar mama", one of her friends who is one of the most good-looking men she knows is very successful with that; beyond time and demographic, I've been told how good-looking I am, what an attractive voice I have, and what else.

And I still feel desperately lonely, depressed, unable to reach out to other people - let alone women. Of course, I'm horribly wounded by my ex, so that counts for the idea that I might recover from my current state.

But I think I'm a case in point. I'm not very sexually experienced. I'm not successful with women. I don't have a lot of sex, or anything. I'm a dead fish - I barely have enough will to drag myself out of the bed and my door and onwards, so how could anyone expect me to muster the will to seduce a woman? So here I am. If I was a female, I'd probably be a raging, monstrous slut. As a male, being insecure and feeling unloved, resulting in loose sexual morals, serves me in no way.
>>
>>16969431
Women chose not to rebel and to accept their slavery. If you wanted to be leaders, you would of fought for it like men that where enslaved. Even now, with the opportunity to enter politics and make a difference, its a department dominated by males. Thanks for refuting the aplha/beta ideology btw. going to assume you're not capable of refuting it.
>>
>>16969431
you're not arguing with just one guy darling.

the alpha/beta thing is real.

simply look at the kid that is bullied versus the one who bullies him.

look at Trump, he's clearly an alpha person.
look now at wizardchan, filled with betas.

It's very real and you clearly haven't spent too much time on the internet.

Also, males tend to think in terms of hierarchical structures.

We simply see things in terms of someone being the leader and a bunch of followers.

You will literally see this displayed in the military and criminal organizations.

Simply look at young gangs in some ghetto, there will be clearly some alpha dudes who leader the pack and some weak beta dudeas who simply follow or are bullied.

Dunno what other examples I can give you.

you seem to live clearly in a bubble.
>>
>>16969443
you feel insecure because of your lack of experience.

I recommend you to take self steem hypnosis sessions with a psychologist or using a youtube video.

That will be the first problem.

After that will be clearly increasing your self steem, you could get a hobby and try to archieve things, this will make your self steem to improve.

after that you need to start socializing, don't try to pickup girls at first, simply spend time with them, gain social skills.

after that you may have developed charisma that will allow you to try to get a new gf.

work on those issues man.
you can do it.
>>
>>16969455
>chose not to rebel and accept their slavery
Why rebel against the system if they didn't know there could be another way? Society was constructed around men, not women.

http://www.nicknotas.com/blog/8-misconceptions-of-the-alpha-male/

>>16969505
I've spent an embarrassing amount of time on the internet and I think you're the one that lives in a bubble.

Trump's just an asshole.
Kids that bully were often bullied.
This place attracts the dregs of the internet.

You might, but I know plenty of men and none of them think that way.

The military is literally a hierarchy. That's completely irrelevant.

Gangs are also hierarchies.
>>
>>16969505
she hasn't put foward a single argument. i cant stand it when people call something bull shit but they have no argument.

i would go as far as to say hierarchies even exist in friend groups.
>>
>>16969537
I didn't say there aren't hierarchies in the world. There are. I'm just saying there's no such thing as alpha/beta in the way a lot of you seem to think there is.
>>
>>16969525
oh look, an internet darling thinks she's smart because she read some feminists blogs.

>>16969545
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master%E2%80%93slave_morality

I can also play the wikipedia game darling.
>>
>>16969549
Nah actually that's a male relationship counselor.

Isn't 19th century morality a little outdated?
>>
>>16969517

I'm not here for advice. I don't need charisma or social skills. You mistake feeling lonely and worthless with actually being lonely. I have friends and family and people who care for me. But it doesn't reach me; I can't talk to them about how bad I really feel. I once dated three girls at the same time. That prospect seems worthless now. I lack motivation to do anything. I sit and stare and get depressed to the point that I can't even breathe normally. I probably need medication or some shit...

My point was about other people. The idea of being proactive. There's no magic. It just depends on action. Nobody can bet on being picked up.
>>
>>16967412
If you're not a femanon don't comment.
>>
>>16968512
Racists get less women, it's not attractive. If you do find a racist soulmate they'll probably have issues (as I think racism stems form insecurities about ones self, something reflected in your post.)
>>
>>16969558
maybe your problem is motivation.
start with small bits you can chew, practice a hobby, something like drawing or playing a musical instrument.

as you see yourself improving at it, your self steem and motivation will improve.

>>16969557
>morality
I dunno, but is real darling.

have you ever read beta virgins on this page?
now then compare them to the mentality successfull people have.

Hell, you may think I'm a jerk.
Most people with slave morality feels threatened by people with master morality.

It doesn't matter the name.

There's a diference between the entrepreneurs that make their own millionaire bussiness like steve jobs and bill gates to the average store owner.

There's a clear diference between a person who is competitive, have goals in life, don't quit, work hard, don't blame others

and another person who is
lazy, seek excuses, blame others, try to be gentle, wanna see everything as a hugebox, wants that everyone get togheter, is sumisive, ask permission, etc.

Those are the diferences between the guy who sleep with all the girls in his sport team and the guy who is bullied and complain about women being whores in r9k.

you must be naive if you think that shit aint real.
>>
>>16969545
>. I'm just saying there's no such thing as alpha/beta in the way a lot of you seem to think there is.
tbf, i while ago i said that 4chan often talks shit in regards to aplha/beta and i used an example of what a real aplaha/beta is. you chose to ignore it though and assume i followed the same beliefs as everyone else on this site. you honestly sound like you dont go outside. you need to go out and actually witness this shit.
>>
Everyone has opinions on what is physically attractive, but I'd say guys who are confident, bordering on arrogant, and very conversational/funny are likely to get a girl. Also they have to be very up front about having interest.

I like guys who are talkative, spontaneous, funny, arrogant, and upfront. These are all qualities that most people probably have a majority of or could accumulate them pretty easily. I like very dominant men, which I assume most other women do as well, no matter if they say it or not.

I can't really tell you how to be looks-wise, because that's more subjective to opinion and more lenient. You won't get many girls if you're not charming, but you could easily get lots of girls even if you're not incredibly attractive.
>>
File: falcon.jpg (18KB, 354x373px) Image search: [Google]
falcon.jpg
18KB, 354x373px
>>16967383
>>16968512
>>16968972
>>16969169

>tfw at least a 5/10 and still can't get a gf but these guys can

How can I make it happen? There's no one in my circle of friends or the clubs I'm in that I'm interested in dating.
>>
File: 1448213808583.jpg (116KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1448213808583.jpg
116KB, 768x1024px
>>16969599
you need to get gud.

how many new girls have you met last week, this month, this year?
>>
>>16969608
I used to cold approach girls a lot, but I stopped after I realized that it's more for one night stands. I've got no problem talking to girls, it's just that any girl that I'd be interested in dating is in a relationship already.
>>
>>16969626
then you need to meet more girls until you find one that wants a relationship.

>all girls are taken
literal chris chan excuse.
>>
>it's just that any girl that I'd be interested in dating is in a relationship already.
Relationships don't last forever and if she breaks up you know damn well it's to be with a guy she's been hooking up with for at least a month beforehand.

So you can either be that guy or you can learn to be happy single.
>>
File: Takumi.png (168KB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
Takumi.png
168KB, 350x262px
>>16969638
>>16969655
Yeah, I'm not willing to be the enabler of cheating in a relationship.

How do I talk to girls that are in my classes but I don't sit near?
>>
i first dated a filipino guy who was kind of ugly because i had really low self esteem, and he ended up "cheating" on me (chasing other girls and texting them lewd things) while being emotionally abusive. he was super insecure especially since he was considered an ugly manlet and tried to make sure i felt just as insecure, or worse, in order to keep me while he had all the control.

then i got sweeped up by a super fit, tall, blonde, blue-eyed, handsome and popular guy from the filipino ex lol. that's when i learned i could get the most top-tier kind of guys to date. he was pretty nice but i didn't connect with him emotionally so we parted. so since then, i went for the tall, fit and conventionally handsome type of guys appearance-wise. but they were more or less like my blonde ex.

then i started seeing my current boyfriend who is the opposite of that. he reeled me in with a sad story about his life which got my empathy first. then eventually he admitted he was in love with me and i was really hesitant about it due to my ugly guy experience. he's flabby, short, looks like a junkie and he doesn't really make much money... he actually reminded me so much of my filipino ex. but he was so kind and considerate of me, and he was very honest about his feelings and history. and boy, does he have a heart of gold. the guy once crawled through glass to get someone's wallet back for them.

he does his very best to make sure i feel loved and wanted. he treats me like i'm the most precious thing he has in the world. and it's obvious he works very hard at everything he does. i've always treated my boyfriends well, but he makes me work even harder for the kind of guy he is. i've never been treated so kindly by someone before and i just want to return his kindness.

i still find the conventionally handsome guys attractive, but my bf to me is my 10/10.

so i guess to me, it really comes down to how they treat me more than how they look.
>>
>>16969744
I'm glad with your situation.

thanks for your story.

yeah, is nice to see girls care more about how we treat them than by how we look.
>>
File: 1388241029937.gif (193KB, 145x170px) Image search: [Google]
1388241029937.gif
193KB, 145x170px
>>16969744
>then eventually he admitted he was in love with me

There is no way in hell this actually worked.
>>
File: 1456398025884.jpg (1MB, 2324x1720px) Image search: [Google]
1456398025884.jpg
1MB, 2324x1720px
My friend told me that he sees me with boyish type of girl, "batted and audacious".

As I remember only girls with severe daddy issues were attracted to me, one of them got pregnant at 13 and she was "dating" criminals predominantly , told me she loves me, was almost obsessed, never saw second girl hanging out with other girls, never.

I guess I'm that feminine and fucked up in my head. I don't know what to do.
>>
>>16969755
you're welcome! and there definitely is more girls like me out there.

>>16969759
man i still remember that day. i guess my boyfriend didn't get much kindness from most girls before either. so when i would sit down and listen to his story and how hard his day was while trying to cheer him up (which he would always thank me for and apologize for being a "downer") he then shyly admitted he had deeper feelings for me. called me beautiful and "like an angel" and all sorts of things, but he also admitted how he's "ugly" and a "loser" and that he couldn't help but feel that way about me.

honestly, i was a little uncomfortable. i thought it happened too fast. but i gave him a chance because i was single and i did care about him. i thought it was a little risky too; he could've been another sociopath to deal with like my ex. or if anything, i'd end up with some guy who just complains about his life forever.

but he became so much more optimistic, confident and happy and makes me feel on top of the world. there's not a day i don't think about him and i know it's the same for him.
>>
>>16969816
>>16969818
It's always interesting to see how most of these stories comes with girls with serious self steem issues.
>>
>>16969831
well i admit i had pretty low self esteem and probably some form of BDD, especially when i dated my filipino ex. but after him and dating my alpha blonde ex, i would say i felt a lot more balanced, knowing it's not my appearance that's holding me back lol.
>>
>>16969847
yeah, but I find interesting girls are more open to be in relationships with people that don't conform to their beauty standars.

Sure, you may think some nordic is handsome, but at the same time think some brown mestizo be equally handsome because he made you a song with his guitar.

It's an interesting diferent world view.
>>
File: only-for-faggots-.jpg (22KB, 367x332px) Image search: [Google]
only-for-faggots-.jpg
22KB, 367x332px
>>16969274
> I wouldn't date you
> kind of plain but not horrible

Unless you are gorgeous
Get off of your fucking Pedestal.

Female Fedora
>>
File: 1458954855934.jpg (90KB, 460x635px) Image search: [Google]
1458954855934.jpg
90KB, 460x635px
>>16969831
What mostly worry me about myself is not being masculine, in terms of personality. I'm tall and looking well, hygiene is absolutely fine. However, I'm not bold, aggressive, etc, whatsoever. If I see there's no interest, I switch, but it also immediately turns me off. Something broke me at the adolescence. I can easily get a contact with a male, though. When I "try" to destroy a barrier, it comes out as an extreme weird movement, speech, etc.

Several people told me I act really aloof and without emotions, for me it doesn't seem like that.

[spoiler]inb4 low test. Figuring a trouble is a half way to solve it.[/spoiler]
>>
>>16969934
maybe you should seek professional help and work those isues m8.

you're not the only with issues and there are people trained to help you.
>>
>>16967383
>Does the meme that females care more about confidence and security, charming, charisma, being a natural joker and funny guy matter more than the physical body?
No
>Will a female be physically attracted to a male other males could consider as ugly?
Yes
>If so, how is possible that ugly boys can still core really cute gf?
First, genetics. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Different genes different best matches genetically to produce offspring, makes different tastes.
This means someone you consider ugly 2/10 someone else can consider 8/10.

Second the very very ugly ones can sometimes still score very good looking girls with money/pity/status etc. But those girls are not the type you wanna be around.
>>
File: 1458133343014.jpg (304KB, 1440x1425px) Image search: [Google]
1458133343014.jpg
304KB, 1440x1425px
>>16969959
>But those girls are not the type you wanna be around.

Fucking this
>>
Personality is a BIG thing, but i have friends Id consider great guys for anyone, where I just cant feel anything even if I tried.
>>
>>16969959
>lies in the eyes of the beholder
not true.

an ugly girl (for males) will be ugly to pretty much everyone.

It's already defined female beauty as having certain facial simetrical proportions, a ratio of measures in the body, a range of body mass equal to a 18 year old girl.

Sorry girls, but if you're not into that range, you're not pretty.
>>
>>16970019
>an ugly girl (for males) will be ugly to pretty much everyone.
Nope. We're three sisters. Most people like 99% consider my older but younger looking sister much more beautiful than me. Then my younger sister who looks kinda like my older one they consider second cutest. I'm the only one with small as fuck eyes and nonexistent eyelashes and genetics made me look like a Mongol rather than the Oriental beauty's my sisters are.

Still my sexy tall blonde blue eyed husband thinks I am by far one of the most beautiful woman he ever met and that my sisters can't even compare to me. He worships me just as I worship his Aryan type.
Interesting enough that our offspring are all blonde and blue, green and amber eyed.

My husband is not the only one. When I was little the most popular guy (also blonde blue eyes) would secretly molest me whenever he could catch me when no one was around. (Probably too ashamed he liked below average me?) My first boyfriend (that abusive bastard was also blonde and blue eyed, but rather short)
Along the way there were a few guys who'd only go for me out of the three of us. And all of them seemed very obsessed with me like my husband kinda is right now...
Genetics are crazy man...
>>
File: is this you.gif (114KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
is this you.gif
114KB, 640x480px
>>16970096
Post pic and we decide
>>
>>16970123
Kinda like her but not as beautiful. I've got a rounder face (little bit more fat on the cheeks), bigger kinda orientalish nose and eyelids with creases (no fat under the upper eyelid so I've got eyelid fold)
>>
File: fiP1LsI.png (52KB, 121x151px) Image search: [Google]
fiP1LsI.png
52KB, 121x151px
>>16970096
>Interesting enough that our offspring are all blonde and blue, green and amber eyed.

I honestly don't see how this is possible seeing that brown eyes are dominant.
>>
Ultimately the only thing that decides if you get laid or not is your attractiveness. That's it.
>>
>>16970189
This, and confidence.
I'll give myself 10 more years (I'm 21) and then it's time to commit suicide, I guess.
Not even joking.
>>
>>16970183
eye science is more complicated than dominant and recessive genes
>>
File: tmp_23294-IMG_3584-149030635.jpg (1MB, 3719x2806px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_23294-IMG_3584-149030635.jpg
1MB, 3719x2806px
>>16970183
Well it blows everyone's mind off but I think it's possible because my mom looks like a Russian (dark blonde and green eyes) whereas my father looks Oriental like my sisters do. I tell you genetics are crazy. And no my mother didn't cheat I have the exact same lips wavy hair and nose my dad has.

This is what my sisters look like but with a rounder, younger looking and cuter face. And without that ugly hijab.
>>
>>16970170
I only read "delusional"
>>
Women aren't actually an alien species. Just ask yourself:

Is all your care about in a future partner whether or not they are attractive?

How high is the threshold of attraction? Would you say your partner needs to be considerably better looking than average?

If a partner has to be very attractive would you date anyone simply because you found them attractive?

If you will only date 10/10 babes, have you found your previous relationships have been particular successful?

I'm going to assume that no, your selection method is a little more sophisticated than 'big tits, straight teeth."
>>
>>16970197
>>
>>16970221
most males don't like to hear their wifes talking about their problems.

most males only want a wife that cooks and is a fuck hole.

there is a clear diference between what males seek in females and vice versa.
>>
>>16970183

American education at its finest. I bet Pokemon were banned at your school.
>>
>>16970170
>>16970209
Mix these both and you kinda get what I look like. My skin is white like the Mongol one I have dark brown wavy hair which kinda looks like reddish blonde if sunlight hits it at the right angle and i have chestnut brown eyes.
>>
>>16970225
I said 21+10 (that's 31).
But yeah, where's the point when you look back at your life and you missed experiencing intimacy and love; something even <18 y.o. experience in school? The amount of regret is already extreme. It's going to become intolerable when I hit 30.
That's what seems most probable and realistic to me, at least.
>>
>>16970228

I don't like to hear my wives talk about my problems either.

Are you fucking retarded? Stupid question really. I already read your post and know the answer.
>>
>>16970240
are u high?

for most of history the ideal women was the one that was almost invisible.
>>
>>16970019
I really don't know what you're talking about regarding "ranges".

Certain features are considered by some men to be attractive, while others find them ugly. Generally, men are most attracted to women who have some kind of especially appealing look to them, which other men find unappealing. Usually, I find that the women who are popularly considered "beautiful" don't really draw me as much as other girls with slightly "weirder" features, which some men might call ugly. A certain nose shape, or lips, or the shape of her tits or her forehead or something.

Obviously, some women are too weird, have too many off features, who are just ugly to nearly all men. Still, "every man is only attracted to this same narrow range of women" is just not a true statement.
>>
>>16970272
there has been studies where shown males consider prettiest the female silloethe that was equivalent to a 18 year old girl.

This makes sense, since that's the optimal age for pregnancy.

Sorry, but a 26 year old women is already too old for all males.

http://jezebel.com/mens-favorite-ages-are-20-21-22-and-23-a-data-dive-1731660984
>>
>>16970262

"for most of history the ideal women was the one that was almost invisible."

You've not based this on historical sources, art, or reality. You've just made it up.
>>
>>16970289
That article isn't saying the thing you said.

It's also not relevant. Of course men prefer younger girls. I'm talking about general features across ages.
>>
>>16970293
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ProperLady
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/YamatoNadeshiko

newfag.
>>
>>16970303
>tvtropes
troll
>>
>>16970302
http://www.goldennumber.net/facial-beauty-new-golden-ratio/

>>16970307
>I didn't read the article thefore is false
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminine_beauty_ideal
>>
>>16967383
Money. Women are attracted to money.
>>
>>16970313
>http://www.goldennumber.net/facial-beauty-new-golden-ratio/
I only skimmed this, but it's looks like some crazy idiot blathering pseudoscience about the golden ratio, also not anything you were talking about.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminine_beauty_ideal
A feminine beauty ideal has nothing to do with female behavior, which is what this line of conversation was about.

I think you're just randomly googling links.
>>
im a 5' 7 200 pounds male and the girl i am with right now is a solid 8. I have no money nor and no particularly good skill, I mean I'm good at vidya and chess and that's about it. What made my girl fall for me? she liked my personality from the very begining even though I am myself a tad insecure. it's me always being myself and just me. Both of us make each other laugh and have fun. We are both happier doing stuff if the other is around.

So yes, ugly guys can get qt gfs, looks still count but its more about how you present yourself to females.
>>
>>16970356
>Solid 8
Bullshit. I'd say she's at best a 5. It's OK, everyone on this board lies about how attractive their girlfriend is
>>
>>16970303

Upper class Victorian women were well educated and taught to be shrewd conversationalists you fucking dolt.
>>
>>16970364
i'm not here to brag im here to tell you they dont just care about looks
>>
>>16970333
>>16970368
Maybe I'm explaining it poorly.

Males have a fixed idea of what they consider beautifull in females.

It's common accross all cultures right now.

There's been studies showing males from all over the world diferent faces and diferent bodies and the results were pretty consistent.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/what-the-ideal-womans-body-looks-like-in-18-countries_us_55ccd2a6e4b064d5910ac3b0

This comes because it's the optimal women to carry a baby.

Older women carries bigger risk of the baby being born with autism or other disseases.

Fatter women have more dificulties for pregnancy.
>>
>>16970225
Sauce, please, no one I've asked knows this one.
>>
>>16967383

I can comment on some of the dumbfuck posts on this board, clear some shit up:

1 Men and women both feel attraction, mostly to the opposite gender.
2 Men are attracted to femininity
3 Women are attracted to masculinity
4 Just basing a relationship on attraction is stupid, and will never last
5 Men's attraction is more standardized, women's is more diffuse with things like a man's height, their voice, status/accomplishments, as well as confidence, all play a role. Confidence being a huge source of attraction for nearly all women; but because there are more factors than just physical appearance for attraction, there aren't men that are "universally" attractive.
6 Women past a certain age that are only attracted to men based on their confidence ("bad boys") are fucking retards
7 Men past a certain age that are only attracted to women based on their physical appearance are fucking retards

When you're young, you don't know what you want so you think the initial attraction you feel is "love". But it's not.

Young women are attracted to masculinity, of which confidence is an integral part. So women that fall for "bad boys" is to be expected. But like I said, after a certain age, if women are only attracted to "bad boys" and nothing else, they are fucking dumb.

You think as a man you can fuck a hot girl that you can't stand / have nothing in common with for years or decades? You can't. You're a fucking moron if you think that.

Hope this clears things up for you gentle readers.
>>
>>16970455
I just wanna fuck hot girls and never see them again. How much plastic surgery do I have to undergo to achieve that?
>>
>>16970478
you don't need surgery dumbass.

even femanons told you they were in a relationship with an ugly or average dude.
>>
>>16970478

Probably 0.

Women value confidence and achievement very highly, you just need to do those things. Encourage competition among women, women are also very competitive with each other for status, and are insecure about rejection.

Good luck, gentle reader.
>>
>>16970478
You just need a lot of money.
>>
>>16969582
>beta beta beta beta BETA BEta beTA
Dude change the track already, you do live in bubble you are so fixed in alpha/beta mentality that you're willing to dismiss important factors that influence individual men and women.
Get out of that bubble my man, you're only poisoning your mind by placing a blindfold over your eyes
>>
you're really better off just not worrying about it.

really, you are. worrying about your attractiveness to women accomplishes nothing without action, and even works against you because if there's one thing a woman can smell from a mile away, it's desperation. the only time worrying can do good things for you is when it's accompanied by action. posting about it on 4chan doesn't really apply, unfortunately.

really, just shit or get off the pot. you'll be much happier (and more likely to attract women) if you instead just focus on other things that make you happy. you need to reach that point where you are completely okay with the prospect of living life without a woman, then you're ready to live life with one. until then, you're just too immature.
>>
>>16970530
>I dismiss the concept because it make me my fee fees hurt
I never claimed it was the only factor.

but beta == undesirable
alpha == being desirable

what else is there to understand?
>>
>>16970543
also, just wait until you're about 30 or so, and you'll find the tables have been turned dramatically. the women still single will be torn between they way they've been used to maneuvering socially, their increasing undesirability with age, and self-comparison with their friends who are already knocked up and married. at that point in life when women finally start to become reasonable human beings, that stable, 30-something guy who's a decent person, works hard, and probably has a lot of other stuff going for him if you bother to try to dig in a little bit starts to seem a much more viable option.

just work on yourself, work on being happy on your own, and everything will fall into place.
>>
>>16970553
if that's the limit of the concept then why call people "alphas" and "betas" in the first place? you realize when you say that shit you are referencing a model that is applied scientifically only to non-human populations. you are coopting a term with no reasonable application to humans while pretending that it does. human social dynamics are enormously more complex than those of lower animals.

>==
you're a fucking brogrammer aren't you?
>>
>>16970584
it has a diferent name, but the concept exist.

alpha/beta
leader/follower
rich/poor
sucesfull/loser
slave/master

the concept is fucking old, as it was already known since the greeks.

It basically comes down to the person who takes his destiny in his hands, work hard, improve and archieve greatness and the vast majority of humans who are mediocre, lazy, blame others, don't work hard and don't take responsability.
>>
>>16970584
when da

brogrammar = 'a fagot who dindu strings'
>>
File: やれやれだ。.jpg (86KB, 637x358px) Image search: [Google]
やれやれだ。.jpg
86KB, 637x358px
>>16970558
>just wait until you're about 30 or so

Are you serious? I'm in the prime of my youth right now, my chances probably will be worse in 10 years.
>>
that feel when pretty good looking but due to poor social skills a gfless virgin
>inb4 learn how to be a charming charismatic joker and funny guy
I try, and it doesn't fucking work ;_;
>>
>Asking females for advice

This thread was worthless from the start.
>>
>>16970641
I know that feel.

We're all going to make it.
>>
>>16970641
>>16970646
I generally was able to become a good improvisser after I started to get cultured, you know, spent time on diferent boards learning the memes, reading their books, watching their documentaries, etc.

4chan really help me to learn to improvise.
>>
>>16970618
>It basically comes down to the person who takes his destiny in his hands, work hard, improve and archieve greatness and the vast majority of humans who are mediocre, lazy, blame others, don't work hard and don't take responsability.
remarkably self-serving. or maybe self-loathing depending on your status. the "alpha/beta" dichotomy is a ridiculously black and white way of looking at the world and isn't realistic.

what you're talking about is a purely pop culture phenomenon but i don't think you give a fuck because you are intellectually lazy and allows you to cast yourself in the light you desire.
>>
>>16970658
>something that was the basics of the classical greek ideals of the warrior is pop culture
hilarious nigger.

I'm sure the ancient ideals of the war heroe was just invented last century.

Fucking hilarious.

nigger, read a fucking ancient book for once.
>>
>>16970670
>he thinks the concept of pop culture is limited to the present
they also thought that the reason you felt sad was because of a buildup of too much black bile. you can have your internet hehe's and haha's though -- whatever makes you feel good and keeps you in your little bubble, friendo.
>>
>>16970683
>the same mentality the succesfull people that are first generation millionaires have
>pop memes
I'm sorry you can't experience what it feels to move from being an omega beta lord to an alpha guy in a few years.

I'm sure you're more experience than my own personal experience.

sure, keep being a mediocre fag, I'm sure you believe in luck or some other beta excuse.
>>
At least average in looks- not obese, grooms themself, has good hygiene, good clothes.

All the rest is the important stuff; has things he's passionate about (for me something creative is important), can make me laugh, is genuine and honest, communicates like an adult.

If that seems like too much to ask then you're in for a tough one.
>>
>>16967383
Women are stupid and have no idea what they're doing. They want security. Being with a slightly uglier, fatter guy provides that security because the chances of him leaving her are slim. Next comes personality. Being yourself means you are comfortable and genuine. Otherwise you create insecurity which is the exact opposite of what women want. Obviously physique does play a role but it's a limited one: be clean and put some thought into your outfit.

This is coming from a femanon dating a fat, broke pothead. He's very sweet and happy though and makes stupid jokes.

Don't expect us women to understand everything either. We're just as confused as you. All we can do is be our genuine selves and see where the chemistry's at.
>>
>>16970690
i don't know who you think you're talking to, but i'm probably not who you think i am.

>the same mentality the succesfull people that are first generation millionaires have
you mean that mentality which causes people to act like complete sociopaths acting only in their own self-interest without a second thought for anyone else? just making sure we're on the same page here.

i feel sorry that you bought into the meme. the way you talk about being "an alpha guy," it sounds like you've let it become a pretty big part of your self-image. people like you need to grow up and realize you can feel good about yourself and accomplish things without being a self-serving asshole. it'd make the world a much nicer place.
>>
>>16970711
This 100%
>>
>>16970720
Master–slave morality is a central theme of Friedrich Nietzsche's works, in particular the first essay of On the Genealogy of Morality. Nietzsche argued that there were two fundamental types of morality: 'Master morality' and 'slave morality'. Slave morality values things like kindness, humility and sympathy, while master morality values pride, strength, and nobility. Master morality weighs actions on a scale of good or bad consequences unlike slave morality which weighs actions on a scale of good or evil intentions. For Nietzsche, a particular morality is inseparable from the formation of a particular culture. This means that its language, codes and practices, narratives, and institutions are informed by the struggle between these two types of moral valuation.

>he thinks the slave mentality is better because that's what his masters taugh him.
>let's be nice to each other
lmao slave.
>>
>>16970728
you really don't think that people on a large scale acting only in their own self-interest doens't bring about negative consequences for society as a whole, in addition to having come from negative intentions? besides, neitzche was a salty old tart. use your brain, "alpha guy."
>>
>>16970741
here
read this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master%E2%80%93slave_morality

then you can keep telling me is not real because muh fee fees are hurt, people will be dicks and the world won't be my safe place.

liberating yourself from the slave beta mentality doesn't mean you'll stop caring about other people or that you'll become a sociopath.
>>
>>16970754
so because i am expressing disagreement with the way you are applying nietzsche's concepts, i must have a slave morality? i have a "weaker" morality system by virtue of disagreeing with your short-sighted view of how widespread exclusive self-interest affects the health of a society as a whole?

you want to talk about consequence-based morality, justify the consequence of damaging the lives of others -- who might otherwise be equally productive members of society -- isn't a negative consequence? i don't care if people want to call themselves "alpha" males quietly while they beat themselves off in whichever corner of their minds. it's when it becomes a strongly expressed, well-represented part of society that it starts to get worrying, because this mentality is an inefficiency in society which prevents us from ALL living good, wholesome lives.

if that makes me a "slave" in whichever inbred, half-cocked nitzchean wet dream you call home, well, whatever.
>>
>>16970777
>bah, you're wrong because muh fee fees are hurt
>master morality means there's no such thing as evil acts
>muh hugbox
>>
>>16970783
>straw man bullshit
i had forgotten nietzsche drones existed. if you want to actually address anything we can keep talking. if you want to sit there pretending you're hurting me feelings that's okay too, but your shit is pretty trite.
>>
>>16970812
>the wikipedia link explains master morality don't believe the intentions matter, only the consequences
>the link explain slave morality focus on the intentions more than in the consequences.

nigger, you're literally using slave morality arguments as to why I'm wrong simply because master morality doesn't take into account BS like feelings.
>>
I had a friend who always had 10/10 gfs and fucked lots of 10/10 strangers and he was average looking fatass.
His secret? He is nice, smart, funny, interesting to talk too because he has a bunch of hobbies and confidence out the wazoo.

I'd fuck him if I was gay.
>>
>>16970821
>you want to talk about consequence-based morality, justify the consequence of damaging the lives of others -- who might otherwise be equally productive members of society. isn't that a negative consequence?
you have what boils down to a pretty laughably simplistic outlook that predictably extends only to yourself. are you even capable of looking beyond your own immediate sphere of influence?
>>
>>16970837
>uses a consequence to explain how a consequence based morality is wrong
>master morality say killing is bad because the consequence is bad not because a jew god tell you is good
>but killing is bad, therefore that morality is wrong even while they don't contradict
are u ok bro?

you're contradicting yourself.
>>
>>16970855
why would i in a million years want to try to argue with you about your infantile notions of nietzschean philosophy? i'm trying to USE your freddy-freddy cock worship to demonstrate the limits of your interpretation of it. if you're capable, try to go back and address things i've actually said instead of projecting whatever it is that you're projecting onto me.

if your next post involves treating the word "projection" like i'm spouting a meme i'm pretty done with you.
>>
>>16970880
why do you argue that master morality means there won't be notions of evil or bad acts?

what is your basis to argue that?

I simply exposed to you all the great leaders and historical people in some sense had those values in their ideology.

they're values centered on self improvement, instead of using excuses and blaming others because you're a failure.
>>
>>16970891
the reason we are having this argument in the first place is because the "alpha/beta" bullshit is a system of thought which is necessarily evil in origin. it creates an exclusive class of "alphas" and a subservient class of "betas" who exist to be taken advantage of, ridiculed and completely ignored. anything a "beta" says is inherently worthless because it doesn't fit into a system of "alpha" beliefs. what i am trying to show you is that if you really want to have a "master" morality, that encompasses a much, much broader system of thought than just pure self-interest, which is the crystallized expression of the "alpha/beta" dichotomy. i know this because i have been on these boards a really fucking long time, and i have seen where it comes from. it's an inherently evil thing, and it does not mean anyone well.

if you are really the kind of person who wants to take the reins of a society in the way that a "master" would imply, it is your obligation to consider the consequences of things on a broader scope than just your own immediate surroundings. every single time you try to push someone else down for your own gratification, or because you're "alpha" and they're "beta," you contribute to a net effect which keeps a large group of people unhappy, unfulfilled, and unproductive.

some people need help, and leaving them to the wolves -- or worse, becoming a wolf yourself -- is about the furthest thing from a "master" philosophy i can possibly imagine.

QED
>>
>>16970918
you do you assume it's evil?

do you also think the natural world is evil when a lion eats another animal?

like I said your entire argument comes down to it make me feel bad.

your implications that master morality would simply disregard the consequences, as your fear proclames, simply is a false argument.

There's no reason why someone with a master morality will not try to seek the well being of the people that surrounds him.

Your entire argument pretty much fall apart in history when the big leaders fought wars for the well being of their own people.
>>
>>16967383
F a m. None of us can speak for what "women" want, we can only speak subjectively. Whatever we say is tainted through our own experiences and perceptions.

But anyway
>what do women consider attractive in a male.

I like a guy who treats me respectfully, is romantic, has good manners and hygiene, and has similar interests to me.

>Does the meme that females care more about confidence and security, charming, charisma, being a natural joker and funny guy matter more than the physical body?
I personally don't like jokes, but personality is everything. I dated a guy who lacked confidence and was insecure and he became abusive. So I left him.

>Will a female be physically attracted to a male other males could consider as ugly?

I don't know what men consider attractive. I prefer men that /fa/ would consider attractive far more than /fit/ or /soc/. I dated a guy that people would call ugly to my face, but he was tall, thin, and intelligent, so I found him attractive.

>how is possible that ugly boys can still core really cute gf?

Like I just mentioned above. Intelligence, personality, manners, hygiene, and fashion sense are much more important to me. Other girls might like a guy for money or status, or because he gives her gifts.
>>
>>16970635
I turned 30 yesterday. Are you telling me I'm old............ :(
>>
>>16970641
>>16970646
You sure you're hot........?
>>
>>16971619
Nope.

>>16971624
Probably not "hot", but I think I'm definitely at least a 5/10.
>>
>>16970401
A Korean movie titled "Miss Granny"

It's called 수상한 그녀 in Korean and it's a pretty funny movie, should check it out
>>
>>16971651
5/10 is a okay :)
Stop spaghetti and you'll be fine. Don't forget girls can spaghetti too and none of your actions will be remembered forever. That's not how humen work. People forget spaghetti or even think it's kinda cute if he's that nervous because of them.
Thread posts: 188
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.