[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>last week >get to work early to open up and get shit done

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1441401244490.jpg (78KB, 928x525px) Image search: [Google]
1441401244490.jpg
78KB, 928x525px
>last week
>get to work early to open up and get shit done so we don't fall behind during the day
>clock in at 8:30 AM on Monday, 8:10AM on Tuesday
>store opens at 9:00AM
>last saturday i check my timesheet and the manager re-wrote my starting hours both days to 9:00AM
>dont think anything of it, maybe it was a mistake
>this past monday/tuesday , clock in at 8:30 and 8:00AM.
>write down
>take pictures of times logged in, and multiple receipts of things i had to process during this time
>out sick yesterday
>get to work today, check time sheet to get ready to fax over
>again, he re-wrote my hours to 9:00AM both days

What the fuck. Is this illegal? The cameras are always rolling 24/7 and the OWNER of the business (not the manager who re-wrote my hours) told me that if I need to come in early/stay later, he'll pay me since I'm literally the only employee here besides the manager himself.

I'm about to walk right out of the fucking store. I've been here for two years, and I'm sure this has happened more than twice.
>>
Have you tried bringing it up with the manager?
>>
>>16960061
hes incomptent as fuck and hes sleeping right now.

literally has me working the entire day by myself in the store and gets mad when everything isnt finished.
>>
>>16960050
Don't even confont the manager, just show your evidence directly to the owner.
>>
>>16960061

the manager literally re-wrote the entire timesheet. assuming they don't clock in electronically as OP says, that shit is sketchy as fuck.

he didn't even tell OP im assuming. both times.
>>
Yeah, that's really fucked up. I wouldn't try to sort it out with the manager - I'd go directly to the owner. Talking to the manager first would just give him a chance to be even more sneaky about the whole thing.
>>
>>16960098
This! Letting manager know you know means he'll try to be better at fucking you over.
>>
Thanks guys, i spoke to the owner. Everythings going to be fixed.

>"We can't lose you, you're our only guy."
>>
>>16960198
Thanks for letting us know, OP.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.